Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can i keep my big maca butt, whilst growing my breasts at the same time ??

Hi all im a newbie, I am going to get my hormones tested very soon.

However, until than I have a question, I started taking maca and my butt and hips grew around 2 inches, (side note I am naturally VERY pear shaped 32-23-39) anyway I was happy with the butt growth but my breasts did not grow at all. I am very flat 32a, I have read other posts saying maca cannot be taken with breast growing herbs like purifica mirifica. Now my issue is I want to maintain the growth around my hips and butt whilst also growing my breasts, any help will be appreciated. THANK YOU

Hi A K
I have been trying to get rid of the 2" of Butt I gained with maca and BO for 2 years, so I would to worry too much about losing it.

Take a look at his thread
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

and look up surferjoes threads, He is very good.
Bobbi

(03-11-2018, 09:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi A K
I have been trying to get rid of the 2" of Butt I gained with maca and BO for 2 years, so I would to worry too much about losing it.

Take a look at his thread
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

and look up surferjoes threads, He is very good.
Bobbi

thank you

(03-11-2018, 06:54 PM)a_k_1993 Wrote:  Hi all im a newbie, I am going to get my hormones tested very soon.

However, until than I have a question, I started taking maca and my butt and hips grew around 2 inches, (side note I am naturally VERY pear shaped 32-23-39) anyway I was happy with the butt growth but my breasts did not grow at all. I am very flat 32a, I have read other posts saying maca cannot be taken with breast growing herbs like purifica mirifica. Now my issue is I want to maintain the growth around my hips and butt whilst also growing my breasts, any help will be appreciated. THANK YOU

Haha same! I have a great butt my measurements are 35-27-41 (I was 43 2 weeks ago Sad  )  I really don't wanna lose the fat distribution to my butt but I want more on my boobs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon