Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are results from herbs permanent or needs maintenance?

I recently start to consider using herbs, because massaging and breast pump  don't seem to give me a real change. I started with underdeveloped small breasts.

But with herbs, if you stop them, will you size go back completely over time? Or it will only shrink a little. I am not comfortable with the idea of using herbs to maintain by breasts until I'm too old to care. So please give me some feedback.

How long did you try massage and pumping, that is what I always claim is the most important part of NBE and herbs, diet, fitness are all additions not replacements. This is a long slow journey and rapid results are rare. More details about your program would help, massage with oil 5 min twice a day is my recommendation, but your program is what we need to know.

(02-11-2018, 09:15 PM)James98 Wrote:  How long did you try massage and pumping, that is what I always claim is the most important part of NBE and herbs, diet, fitness are all additions not replacements. This is a long slow journey and rapid results are rare. More details about your program would help, massage with oil 5 min twice a day is my recommendation, but your program is what we need to know.

Hi james,

I started pretty flat, 29 inch upperbust and 26.7 lowerbust. Over the past 4 years I tried to massage and eat well, each time last about 3 months. The only time that made a visual difference was when I started BC pills and eat 5 meals a day, and massage. So Now my upper bust is 31.5, and gained 5 pounds weight, mostly on my thighs and tummy. 

I have been pumping for two months and took a week off. Barely any swelling after pumping. 1 to 2 hrs, hold and release.  I can feel some more volume, but my breasts are not fluffy. Don't have many fat cells in my breasts, back, and upper body. I will continue pumping, but to reach a visibly difference I need to gain another 3 inches. And the first week I started pumping I gained 2cm, then it stayed the same for the rest two months. That made me feel that pumping only gives me a limited boost. 

And I drink peppermint tea (just cos they sell peppermint instead of spearmint). I am on the thin side, and long body hair. There was a longer hair around my nipple but it went away recently, maybe from BC. That's why I think I am T dominant. Also my nipples grow a lot with BC, not breasts. Maybe my breasts are not sensitive to hormones?

Now I start my third month of pumping, and use flax oil capsule from nature's way for lubrication. Any other massage oil/cream recommendation?

Flax oil is good, an alternative is coconut oil. Just add the massage two or more times a day to your routine, apply just enough oil to be completely absorbed in your 5 minute massage. When pumping use a generous amount of oil so your breasts slide easily into the cup. Keep going, don't give up, eventually you will see results.

Some of the herbal breast enhancers do work for some women but not all. If you are going to try an herbal breast enhancer do not mix it yourself. Get one from a quality company that offer 100% cash back.

There are many supplements on the market with wide ranging doses. Some websites suggest that if a woman intends to use breast enhancing herbs, she take them as single ingredients for maximum results. That way, she can control how much she takes and start with just one or two at a time. Most have been used for centuries across cultures with little known risks.

With that said, I recommend that you see your health care provider before starting any new regime, since dosages are not standardized, and there still could be some risks, especially if a woman is pregnant, nursing or taking other prescription drugs or supplements.

(03-11-2018, 11:49 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 09:15 PM)James98 Wrote:  How long did you try massage and pumping, that is what I always claim is the most important part of NBE and herbs, diet, fitness are all additions not replacements. This is a long slow journey and rapid results are rare. More details about your program would help, massage with oil 5 min twice a day is my recommendation, but your program is what we need to know.

Hi james,

I started pretty flat, 29 inch upperbust and 26.7 lowerbust. Over the past 4 years I tried to massage and eat well, each time last about 3 months. The only time that made a visual difference was when I started BC pills and eat 5 meals a day, and massage. So Now my upper bust is 31.5, and gained 5 pounds weight, mostly on my thighs and tummy. 

I have been pumping for two months and took a week off. Barely any swelling after pumping. 1 to 2 hrs, hold and release.  I can feel some more volume, but my breasts are not fluffy. Don't have many fat cells in my breasts, back, and upper body. I will continue pumping, but to reach a visibly difference I need to gain another 3 inches. And the first week I started pumping I gained 2cm, then it stayed the same for the rest two months. That made me feel that pumping only gives me a limited boost. 

And I drink peppermint tea (just cos they sell peppermint instead of spearmint). I am on the thin side, and long body hair. There was a longer hair around my nipple but it went away recently, maybe from BC. That's why I think I am T dominant. Also my nipples grow a lot with BC, not breasts. Maybe my breasts are not sensitive to hormones?

Now I start my third month of pumping, and use flax oil capsule from nature's way for lubrication. Any other massage oil/cream recommendation?

From reading i dont think any particular oil is better than another for pumping as long as your well lubricated as James said, if you have little breast tissue pumping can be a very lonnnng process so do not expect any dramatic changes as pumping is about tissue expansion (you bring blood/fluid into your breast which causes tissue to swell, over time the swelling will be replaced 'in theory' with fat giving you more breast volume). I am yet to find a thread on a true flat girl (aa, aaa cups) that has successful grown with pumping alone not to say it cant be done i speculate its just a extremely long process. I tried it myself but had no joy, even at low pressure id get red dots and purple breast, and that's with using as many tips i could find heat, oils, massaging. However if you have more tissue say a cup or up it could help.

If your looking at herbals, do your research, and remember its more than just dumping alot of phytoestrogens in your system. 

Attached thread below i started; what ive experienced thus far with a very small starting size.

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

This is my other favorite by lotus and has lots info on herbs and putting together a program 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Goodluck.

(04-11-2018, 12:24 AM)James98 Wrote:  Flax oil is good, an alternative is coconut oil. Just add the massage two or more times a day to your routine, apply just enough oil to be completely absorbed in your 5 minute massage. When pumping use a generous amount of oil so your breasts slide easily into the cup. Keep going, don't give up, eventually you will see results.

Thank you for the advice! I will purchase small cups, as mediums cups mostly expand tissues wider, instead of perkier. And I think now that I am a A, this journey might gets easier than when I was like aaa.

(04-11-2018, 02:30 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Some of the herbal breast enhancers do work for some women but not all. If you are going to try an herbal breast enhancer do not mix it yourself. Get one from a quality company that offer 100% cash back.

There are many supplements on the market with wide ranging doses. Some websites suggest that if a woman intends to use breast enhancing herbs, she take them as single ingredients for maximum results. That way, she can control how much she takes and start with just one or two at a time. Most have been used for centuries across cultures with little known risks.

With that said, I recommend that you see your health care provider before starting any new regime, since dosages are not standardized, and there still could be some risks, especially if a woman is pregnant, nursing or taking other prescription drugs or supplements.

It makes sense. I only looked at Japanese brand, but their brands is very estrogen focused, but a balanced prescription imo. I will look into some American and European brand.

(04-11-2018, 10:08 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(03-11-2018, 11:49 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Hi james,

From reading i dont think any particular oil is better than another for pumping as long as your well lubricated as James said, if you have little breast tissue pumping can be a very lonnnng process so do not expect any dramatic changes as pumping is about tissue expansion (you bring blood/fluid into your breast which causes tissue to swell, over time the swelling will be replaced 'in theory' with fat giving you more breast volume). I am yet to find a thread on a true flat girl (aa, aaa cups) that has successful grown with pumping alone not to say it cant be done i speculate its just a extremely long process. I tried it myself but had no joy, even at low pressure id get red dots and purple breast, and that's with using as many tips i could find heat, oils, massaging. However if you have more tissue say a cup or up it could help.

If your looking at herbals, do your research, and remember its more than just dumping alot of phytoestrogens in your system. 

Attached thread below i started; what ive experienced thus far with a very small starting size.

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

This is my other favorite by lotus and has lots info on herbs and putting together a program 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Goodluck.

Thanks I think you really get me. Starting from flat, massage don't do anything for years. But I find weight gain and together with massage helped. I mean who knows, maybe it's just weight gain. That's why I feel pumping's effect is very limited on me. I don't experience rashes or purple skin, honestly I can't even use that high pressure cos there's nothing to pull. 

I will read your post for flat girl. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon