Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EveM, or anyone else who might know, could taking too much soy throw the whole+

program off? I have been taking the recommended 1g of soy flour each day along with the other herbs.

I remember reading that EveM would also put soy milk in her teas. So I have been adding about 4-5g of soy flour to my daily protein smoothie. Is this too much soy in a day? I am not sure how much soy milk EveM added to her teas. I am just wondering if it is possible to take too much soy to a point where it could make the entire herbal program less effective or ineffective? 

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Bump.

Anyone? Smile

I don't see how the amounts of soy you mention would make your program less effective, as your soy intake still isn't huge, and I can't see any way that it would interfere with the other aspects of your program.

(03-11-2018, 12:36 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  I don't see how the amounts of soy you mention would make your program less effective, as your soy intake still isn't huge, and I can't see any way that it would interfere with the other aspects of your program.

Thank you. I eat a lot of tofu at times too, but as long as my program won't be affected, then it sounds like it does not matter. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon