Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts on Japanese popular pills (ingredients here)

So I have an Asian friend who experienced growth about 3, 4 inches, starting at 31 inch using a Japanese product. 
I was wondering if this is a safe formula, in terms of minimize cancer possibility. And maybe we can learn from their ingredients for inspirations. 

And also they used a few raw materials popular in Asian countries, but not really here. 

The product my friend took was super boin, here's the translated version provided by a japanese website. Don't make much grammar sense but still readable

Product features-Yuma Pink boy super boin
Pueraria mirifica, Royal Jelly, Taraxacum officinale, collagen, 
Women such as resveratrol blended with nice materials, 
It is a cute pink colour supplement. 

Pueraria mirifica: 
Plant of legume of Cubs genus, whose active ingredient is known as ミロエステ role estrogenic substances. 
Follicular hormone 'estrogenic' and similar ingredients that also has a 
In addition to bust up women's menstrual irregularities, menstrual cramps, rough skin, 
Next from crumbling of hormone balance symptoms and menopausal disorder symptoms 
As a mitigating effect is expected. 

Royal Jelly: 
Essential amino acids that contain rich, high-quality protein, vitamins, 
All ingredients such as minerals with balanced. Since ancient times, said and the elixir of life
Effect of high energy, tonic and rejuvenation is believed. 

Taraxacum officinale: 
Effect of healthy stomach, 浄血, breast milk secretion and swelling are expected. 

Collagen: 
We provide assistance in skin firmness, dude, fight against arthritis pain can be. 

Resveratrol: 
In effect most attention recently, according to female hormone-like effects, inhibition of programmed cell death, 
Such approach to reactive oxygen species metabolism promoting effect is expected.

■ On careful storage and handling precautions
Discontinue use if you don't fit into your body.

■ Quality display
Amount of 5 grains per 1 day 
Pueraria mirifica end of 200 mg. 
Royal Jelly 150 mg 
Taraxacum officinale 40 mg 
30 mg collagen 
5 mg resveratrol 

Raw materials 
Granulated sugar, lactose, and Guarana at the end of the Pueraria by the end of the Royal Jelly FD at the end of the end of the dandelion, 
Fish collagen, grapes ferment extract powder, microcrystalline cellulose, egg shell calcium, 
Vitamin C, niacin, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VB1, VB6, VB2, VB12, 
Shellac, calcium stearate, gelatin, gum Arabic, atomization of silicon, 
Calcium carbonate, talc, カルナバロウ, colouring (carminic acid dye) 

■ Company information
Yuwa co., Ltd.

And here are some other brands
Black&Cohosh

Main ingredients: Placenta extract, Pueraria lobata, soy isoflavones, pearl powder, red pomegranate extract, collagen, hyaluronic acid.

Royal Honey Up 
Main ingredients: Royal jelly, Pueraria lobata, bee pollen
RAFERIA GLOMOUR
Main ingredients: Pueraria lobata, pomegranate extract, soy isoflavones, fenugreek extract, fish collagen peptide, vitamin B group, whey protein
[img=8x0]https://ci.xiaohongshu.com/495bf13d-38ae-471a-ab0a-0d55afbfef20[/img]
Suplife Miracle Boober
Containing Thailand's Pueraria, American yam, Indian asparagus, etc.

Interestingly they seem to like royal jelly and bee pollen. I believe Placenta extract works similar as BO. 

Any thoughts? Also one quick question, I am using flaxseed oil for massaging. Should I add another thing to balance it, so it's not only estrogen rich?
I am afraid to get any bumps in my breast using hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon