Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I’m starting to get cleavage!

Progress is so encouraging! Lately I’ve been noticing that I have cleavage when I wear tank tops and regular clothes that I’ve always worn. My bras are so much more filled out as well. Just such a good feeling. I’ve been at it for 5 1/2 months and will definitely keep going!!

(29-10-2018, 03:03 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Progress is so encouraging! Lately I’ve been noticing that I have cleavage when I wear tank tops and regular clothes that I’ve always worn. My bras are so much more filled out as well. Just such a good feeling. I’ve been at it for 5 1/2 months and will definitely keep going!!

Thats amazing! What method are you using to grow?

(29-10-2018, 03:17 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(29-10-2018, 03:03 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Progress is so encouraging! Lately I’ve been noticing that I have cleavage when I wear tank tops and regular clothes that I’ve always worn. My bras are so much more filled out as well. Just such a good feeling. I’ve been at it for 5 1/2 months and will definitely keep going!!

Thats amazing! What method are you using to grow?

Fruitcake- I am strictly using a pump and some massage, but I could probably do more massaging. I gave a progress thread and pics in the personal programs section. I don’t actually have a noogleberry, but it’s something similar. I usually pump and hold but sometimes switch it up and do pump and release Smile

That's so awesome to hear. You go gurl (y)

Thanks Dark Swan! I’m so thankful for this forum. Without the support and encouragement on here, this journey would not be the same!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon