Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk caps as nipple stoppers.

Hey All Smile

I will be pumping with one dome at a time and making sure that I don't catch the armpit area into the dome. I am gonna manually hold the dome so the suction is maintained only on the breast. 

The pringles can don't stop/block the nipples from growing. So I was thinking of using milk caps. Like taping milk caps onto my nipples. I have noticed that the nipple fits perfectly in the cap when it's not cold lol.

Do you guys think this will work? What do you guess based on your experience with noogleberry.

Because I really really don't  want my nipples to get any bigger.

(29-10-2018, 11:59 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hey All Smile

I will be pumping with one dome at a time and making sure that I don't catch the armpit area into the dome. I am gonna manually hold the dome so the suction is maintained only on the breast. 

The pringles can don't stop/block the nipples from growing. So I was thinking of using milk caps. Like taping milk caps onto my nipples. I have noticed that the nipple fits perfectly in the cap when it's not cold lol.

Do you guys think this will work? What do you guess based on your experience with noogleberry.

Sounds like a good idea to me

I am not sure if that would work. The pressure from the domes might just cause them to pop off/not stay in place, but I suppose you won't really know until you try it. 

I used medical tape to tape down my nipples when I was pumping. It stayed in place without popping off. Regular tape won't work for this purpose though.

Also, I noticed in your signature you have gone up a cup size. Would you attribute this all to pumping, or are you doing other things too? 

Congratulations by the way. Smile

(31-10-2018, 12:52 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  Also, I noticed in your signature you have gone up a cup size. Would you attribute this all to pumping, or are you doing other things too? 

They caps stay on, I use sports strapping tape and they caps hardly come off in the dome. Once in a blue moon when the caps do pop off I am just like "meh" hehe. I was wondering if this would stop the growth. 

Yeah I have only been pumping and massaging while watching TV series. Smile

(31-10-2018, 01:01 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(31-10-2018, 12:52 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  Also, I noticed in your signature you have gone up a cup size. Would you attribute this all to pumping, or are you doing other things too? 

They caps stay on, I use sports strapping tape and they caps hardly come off in the dome. Once in a blue moon when the caps do pop off I am just like "meh" hehe. I was wondering if this would stop the growth. 

Yeah I have only been pumping and massaging while watching TV series. Smile

My nipples got stretched out even when I did use the tape, but only until my breasts went back down to their normal size. My nipples/areolas didn't get bigger at all, but they do have some permanent wrinkles now. 

What is your pumping routine? I tried pumping numerous times, different methods too, but it never had any lasting results for me. I have moved on to herbs in hopes this will do something for my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon