Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Procurves Breast Cream

Thank you SurferJoe, you are great!  Thank you.

Hi joe, before I join the forum I didint  know a lot. 
I tried random things: creams, borrage oil, fannel, flaxseeds, pueraria mirifica without cycling (I think with a low dose of isoflavones becuase my cycle wasnt stopped), generic BO without tracking my body t, weight gain... 

Right now i’m Planning to try BO again because of my body shape and becuase with my small tissue I think herbs shouldn’t work. I want to take it and go to the gym to avoid weight gain. 

I suggest you all to avoid random things and stupid creams, they simply don’t work if there aren’t good ingredients inside. Creams with alchol, caffeine, Shea butter and dimethicone won’t work, they just smells good, but who cares?

I just wouldn't waste your money on this product, I have used it before and know of other people that have used it and not seen much impact from the breast enlargement cream. Breast augmentation is a great way to increase breast size fast and get the exact results that you want from it, just ensure that you have a qualified surgeon performing on your before you pay anyone to perform an operation on your breasts.  Smile

There has been a new breast enhancement cream on the market created by OBE (Organic Breast Enlargements) that is made with Pueraria Mirifica and other organic ingredients that have been naturally produced from the ground. These ingredients are well known for increasing breast size and have been found in a lot of breast enlargement pills, but this company have turned it into cream instead, this way you can focus the target area for the ingredient to react and perform the outcome that you want, breast enlargement. 

Make sure if you do choose to buy into the other cream that you originally posted about that you read what is exactly inside of it and check what are the possible side effects from the cream. Some creams can deliver too much Oestrogen and start to cause areas of the breast to have cancer, which can obviously result in death. So just because you want to go the cheaper route, don't risk everything for nothing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon