Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream as wild yam cream?!

This is Dr.Berg’s new video. In this he explains about importance of progesterone amd he syas wild yam progesterone cream is best option. Anyone tried it?

(23-10-2018, 05:15 AM)Shifa Wrote:  This is Dr.Berg’s new video. In this he explains about importance of progesterone amd he syas wild yam progesterone cream is best option. Anyone tried it?

https://youtu.be/fTYKyPlU0IE

I don’t know how progesterone cream may help your NBE, but wild yam cream is not progesterone cream, your body can’t convert diosgenin into progesterone, you need a lab to do this conversion, so, maybe if u want progesterone, choose bio identical progesterone cream.

(24-10-2018, 09:42 AM)Cely Wrote:  I don’t know how progesterone cream may help your NBE, but wild yam cream is not progesterone cream, your body can’t convert diosgenin into progesterone, you need a lab to do this conversion, so, maybe if u want progesterone, choose bio identical progesterone cream.

Hi Cely,

Thank you for your reply. When I tested my hormon at my lutal phase I found my progesterone is less than estrogen. Thats why I’m considering PC

I have no personal experience, but it sounds like it should help. 
Surferjoe suggested me to use PC and I tought to use it (I was totally flat, then with SP I gain something like man boobs and progesterone should help with conical boobs) but then I had my hormonal results and my E/P ratio was 59 (it was ok becuase I was in my lutheal phase) so I decide to avoid it. 

You should be careful when you use only estrogens or only progesterone, to avoid dominance. I suggest you to use a PC with an easy way to dose it.

(24-10-2018, 02:42 PM)Cely Wrote:  I have no personal experience, but it sounds like it should help. 
Surferjoe suggested me to use PC and I tought to use it (I was totally flat, then with SP I gain something like man boobs and progesterone should help with conical boobs) but then I had my hormonal results and my E/P ratio was 59 (it was ok becuase I was in my lutheal phase) so I decide to avoid it. 

You should be careful when you use only estrogens or only progesterone, to avoid dominance. I suggest you to use a PC with an easy way to dose it.

This reply is really helpful. Thank you soo much..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon