Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHICH SUPPLEMENTS (no herbs) DO YOU TAKE?

(25-10-2018, 01:04 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  I don't take many, other than vegan collagen pills to (hopefully) slow down aging. 

I take a pea protein powder twice a day to assist in building girly muscle. 

I used to take vitamins, but I haven't bothered with them in years. Once in a while, I experiment with taking apple cider vinegar with my meals, as it is said to help with digestion, but it doesn't seem to do that for me.

Edited to add I also take magnesium pills everyday, as they help to keep me regular, since I have issues in that department.

Apple cider vinegar works best in the morning before having your first meal of the day! It helps with balancing the hormones but also with the digestive system. I use to take it from March to July every year since my goal these months is to prevent bloating for fitness purposes!

(24-10-2018, 07:06 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Sweet O I think il start up colostrum again cause my guts been playing up.

Other than that Moringa when I remember and they say bee pollen is a complete source of nutrients. 

I personally take Pure Synergy’s Womens multi cause it’s wholefood and has a women’s balancing component, heart health etc.

Probiotic of course and gelatin when I remember. 
Cod liver oil 
D’3 with K2

Colostrum is a great source of tons of minerals and amino acids, so it is great for NBE goals even though I take it more for avoiding menstrual digestive issues. Also, it raises IGF-1 so great for fitness purposes or NBE as well!

Gelatin  Tongue  I may buy some for myself I loooove it

(25-10-2018, 03:30 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Moringa
Inch inca oil
Coconut oil
Acv infused with chilli, raw honey as tea first thing in morning
Amchoor as a tea
Dandy chia tea
Atleast 1/4 cup of raw seed/nut mix daily
Water and herbal teas

Hey Bonny ! =)

Moringa pills or powder? and for what purpose?

(27-10-2018, 12:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-10-2018, 07:06 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Sweet O I think il start up colostrum again cause my guts been playing up.

Other than that Moringa when I remember and they say bee pollen is a complete source of nutrients. 

I personally take Pure Synergy’s Womens multi cause it’s wholefood and has a women’s balancing component, heart health etc.

Probiotic of course and gelatin when I remember. 
Cod liver oil 
D’3 with K2

Colostrum is a great source of tons of minerals and amino acids, so it is great for NBE goals even though I take it more for avoiding menstrual digestive issues. Also, it raises IGF-1 so great for fitness purposes or NBE as well!

Gelatin  Tongue  I may buy some for myself I loooove it
Did it help you when you had the gut infection? If not what did you use? Yeh I’m bloating after meals now so il give ACV

(27-10-2018, 01:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
Inch inca oil
Coconut oil
Amchoor as a tea
Dandy chia tea
Water and herbal teas

Hey Bonny ! =)

Supps/capsules (powder). Originally used it as veg protein source but then realised its a superfood vit c, iron, various b vit, vit a, magnesium, calcium list goes on. Contains other antioxidants as well not just vit c. I figure its like my multivitamin but as a whole food source rather then individual vitamins smashed together in a pill. 

Theres a few other studies, on lowering cholesterol, liver protection,  blood sugar, digestive health, many other issues/benefits. 

Really is a super food.

(27-10-2018, 12:42 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-10-2018, 01:04 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  I don't take many, other than vegan collagen pills to (hopefully) slow down aging. 

I take a pea protein powder twice a day to assist in building girly muscle. 

I used to take vitamins, but I haven't bothered with them in years. Once in a while, I experiment with taking apple cider vinegar with my meals, as it is said to help with digestion, but it doesn't seem to do that for me.

Edited to add I also take magnesium pills everyday, as they help to keep me regular, since I have issues in that department.

Apple cider vinegar works best in the morning before having your first meal of the day! It helps with balancing the hormones but also with the digestive system. I use to take it from March to July every year since my goal these months is to prevent bloating for fitness purposes!

Thank you for the advice! Yeah, I used to take it 20-30 minutes before each meal. My digestive system is beyond sluggish. I wake up with abs and look pregnant after my first meal even. Even just sipping on water bloats me somewhat.

The keto diet helped me with bloating quite a bit. I just couldn't stay on it because with me being vegan, there weren't really many food options for me.

(27-10-2018, 09:41 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(27-10-2018, 01:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
Inch inca oil
Coconut oil
Amchoor as a tea
Dandy chia tea
Water and herbal teas

Hey Bonny ! =)

Supps/capsules (powder). Originally used it as veg protein source but then realised its a superfood vit c, iron, various b vit, vit a, magnesium, calcium list goes on. Contains other antioxidants as well not just vit c. I figure its like my multivitamin but as a whole food source rather then individual vitamins smashed together in a pill. 

Theres a few other studies, on lowering cholesterol, liver protection,  blood sugar, digestive health, many other issues/benefits. 

Really is a super food.

Ooh, this sounds really good. I think I will have to do some research on it and see if I can add it to my diet. Smile

(27-10-2018, 12:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-10-2018, 02:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  Atm I take nothing. Body needs a cleanse and I am saving up for a new bunch off supplements I dont even know which, but I always love messing around with..pills...lol.
But I had/have these in my cabinet:

Biotin, hairgrowth, estrogen boost is said
Magnesium
Msm OFCOURSE bc its just great.
Zinc (i took lots off minerals bc I had suffered from extreme bloodflow, which is over now)
Avena sativa, to remain calm, has other benefits too
Borage oil
Silicea, for hairgrowth and other benefits
Multivitamin
Gingko biloba
Vitamin c
Vitamin d, bc everyb ody should
Collagen, it was a present lol
Vitamin b, bloodloss, hairgrowth
Silidyn, mineral complex
Glucosamine for digestive organs
I took resveratol and quercitine, for vein health

And i eat healthy Smile 

Hippocrates said let food be our medicine and let medicine be our food. Cant agree more with that man. He was far ahead of his time..

Hannah, what about Magnesium? Have you felt the benefits? 

I read somewhere Magnesium is good for muscle contractures ...

Yes more energy, mentally and physically. Did you know it is one of the most important minerals for the body? I love it and consider it as one of my basics, idk if it helps with boob growth though.... Dodgy

(05-11-2018, 09:44 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(27-10-2018, 12:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-10-2018, 02:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  Atm I take nothing. Body needs a cleanse and I am saving up for a new bunch off supplements I dont even know which, but I always love messing around with..pills...lol.
But I had/have these in my cabinet:

Biotin, hairgrowth, estrogen boost is said
Magnesium
Msm OFCOURSE bc its just great.
Zinc (i took lots off minerals bc I had suffered from extreme bloodflow, which is over now)
Avena sativa, to remain calm, has other benefits too
Borage oil
Silicea, for hairgrowth and other benefits
Multivitamin
Gingko biloba
Vitamin c
Vitamin d, bc everyb ody should
Collagen, it was a present lol
Vitamin b, bloodloss, hairgrowth
Silidyn, mineral complex
Glucosamine for digestive organs
I took resveratol and quercitine, for vein health

And i eat healthy Smile 

Hippocrates said let food be our medicine and let medicine be our food. Cant agree more with that man. He was far ahead of his time..

Hannah, what about Magnesium? Have you felt the benefits? 

I read somewhere Magnesium is good for muscle contractures ...

Yes more energy, mentally and physically. Did you know it is one of the most important minerals for the body? I love it and consider it as one of my basics, idk if it helps with boob growth though.... Dodgy

Oh my Big Grin 

I may have to order for my health as well!

What I got this month :

1-Acai powder
2- Red reishi powder
3- Nutritional yeast

I'll add slowly more things this winter. Any idea how I can feel more warm during this season? I always feel like a popsicle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon