Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Biovea PM

(23-02-2019, 03:09 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 12:10 AM)mausmi Wrote:  
(22-02-2019, 03:20 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(21-02-2019, 09:21 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(21-02-2019, 09:00 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Have you tried lowering your dose maybe with high doses your down regulating your e receptors

I started with 100 mg (Swansons brand) because I was concerned about its effects on menstruation. I upped my dose to 200 mg. No change. Then I place an order with Biovea. Again I started with 500 mg and moved up to 1000 mg. No effects. Two unsuccessful months.
Planning on switching to Purafem or something else. Still contemplating.
Thanks

I think your patience may be the ingredient your missing lol, are you starting small?  If so don't expect big things in 2 months, generally only seen some with decent amount of tissue respond quickly to PM.  

Re; down regulation; (if your not sure what it means)
Your body will shut down the receptors as it sense too much in the body; so if this is happening then adding more on top won't change anything you'll just have more E floating around your body potential for E Dominance and/or excess getting excreted by the body. 

Good luck

I hear you. Thanks!

However, this is my 8th month. Tried herbs before and they didnt seem to work. Then I switched to PM after a cleanse. I should add that I was breastfeeding last year until April. Not sure if this has got anything to with no response from either (herbs).
Maybe I should just reset... but I had no sensations with either herbs (FG & PM)

Not sure if you've seen my thread 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

You may find a few tips that could help? 

Breastfeeding means your prolactin would of been high and nbe pretty pointless. You need prolactin for nbe but if its too high then its counterproductive for nbe to be sucessful. 

Its super hard to be patient and if starting small below A then it can take some time to see any growth, be sure to keep good nutrition as you need it for growing successfully, you cant bake a cake without all ingredients! 

Wink
Thanks! Good advice. I will take it onboard.
I havnt measured by breast coz there is nothing to measure. So yeah... I am not even an A. Lol!!! I hate the tape tbh.
I am jumping on your thread now. ta

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon