Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else do silly stuff like this?

Me sometimes in public: *looks at every woman that walk pass by and compares herself* "She has got bigger boobs that me... Yup her too... Wow look at those! and here I am with these tiny things... I am smaller than her...smaller than her...and her..."

I am sure I look at women's boobs more than men do haha.

Am I the only one who does silly stuff like this?

(20-10-2018, 05:33 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Me sometimes in public: *looks at every woman that walk pass by and compares herself* "She has got bigger boobs that me... Yup her too... Wow look at those! and here I am with these tiny things... I am smaller than her...smaller than her...and her..."

Yes of course. I 'm sure most females do this?  Or maybe i am wrong.  I gotta say though, going to the Korean spa several times now and seeing all the females naked I see that my body is way better than I may give myself credit for.  With clothes, women can conceal, exaggerate, etc.  Naked, all the truth is revealed.

(20-10-2018, 05:33 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Me sometimes in public: *looks at every woman that walk pass by and compares herself* "She has got bigger boobs that me... Yup her too... Wow look at those! and here I am with these tiny things... I am smaller than her...smaller than her...and her..."

ALLLLL THE TIMEEEEEEEE!!!! i feel like a right pervert!

Then one day i met this girl who worked in Brasnthings and she looked really big with a slim figure like me and i was so jealous and she said "go try this one on its double push up, thats what i wear.." and i was like ooooooooooo so i suspect alot more women wear big push up bras than we realise to make themselves look bigger.

(20-10-2018, 06:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Then one day i met this girl who worked in Brasnthings and she looked really big with a slim figure like me and i was so jealous and she said "go try this one on its double push up, thats what i wear.." and i was like ooooooooooo so i suspect alot more women wear big push up bras than we realise to make themselves look bigger.
Exactly!  if you go to a place where all the women are naked you will often notice two things pretty quickly: usually the skinny girls do not have huge breasts and the big breasted girls tend to be overweight. Clothing creates many beautiful illusions. .

(20-10-2018, 07:30 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-10-2018, 06:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Exactly!  if you go to a place where all the women are naked you will often notice two things pretty quickly: usually the skinny girls do not have huge breasts and the big breasted girls tend to be overweight. Clothing creates many beautiful illusions. .

Our country has been airing a programme called “dating naked” and as you can guess the men and women are totally naked.
What you said is bang on !
Clothing can make such a difference in people ie hide what’s underneath. 

We are all beautiful don’t get me wrong, beauty is on the inside of course but clothing and bras can manipulate figures that’s for sure .

Well, this is the problem of us flat-chested and self-conscious about it. I do it too, maybe i’m Obsessed by boobs becuase I never had boobs. 
I feel so silly. 
The main problem is that where I live no one seems to have small boobs, also super-skinny girls have more boobs than me and this makes me sooooo self-conscious.

@Ella, I never wear a push up bra, I was obsessed by padded bras in my teen but when I was 16 I quit, because I realized that on me, padded bras look weird. I have nothing to push-up, the result was extremely fake! I prefer to look as I am. For this reason I don’t want implants.
Well, you’re right. Clothes make us different. I’m very obsessed by fashion and I can hide my “ugly” part. I’m used to hide my boobs wearing oversized t-shirts and hoodies. I think this solution is better than wear push-up bras (for me)

Me at the changing room in the gym HAHAHAHAH literallyyyyy

I'm exactly the same... Looking at other women really brings out my self loathing even more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon