Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

(13-11-2018, 10:49 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(13-11-2018, 09:23 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hey guys 

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I actually went to get my arm numbness/tingling. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does look like any nerve damage.

Then I also mentioned that I had been cupping and this is a recent change in my lifestyle. He asked what part of my body I used it on, after a couple times of him asking me I just told him that I use it on my breasts. Then I explained a little bit about the system, how I use it, the typical temporary red ring marks that we all experience and how it does suck in some of the armpit fat as well and domes put pressure on my arm pit. I also explained that my arm does feel numb while the system is on and that it is quite a strong system. He said that at this stage it doesn't look like any nerve damage and doubts that it could the cupping causing this.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandable embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
Hope you’ll get better soon. 
I’m also going through the same situation but, not that much strong. I stoped for one month and I just started for few mints. But, even first day night I woke up with numbness. I dont know if it was by pressure of my head on arms. What I concluded from this is once it got damaged it is not a good idea to continue noogle. It will cause more damage thereby recovery won’t be easy ! 
I think when we pump for long time it will enlarge our blood vessels ( not in volume, but thought length, these enlarged blood vessel can also put pressure on nerves. I dont know how this enlarged blood vessel affect blood flow, make it fast or slow!!

Thanks for that. Yeah I want bigger breasts but health will be my priority. I really am hoping that I am one of those people who doesn't suffer any symptoms and continue to noogle. 

Hey maybe you should go to doctor and get it checked as well? You don't have mention noogling at all.

(13-11-2018, 10:39 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(13-11-2018, 10:49 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I actually went to get my arm numbness/tingling. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does look like any nerve damage.

Then I also mentioned that I had been cupping and this is a recent change in my lifestyle. He asked what part of my body I used it on, after a couple times of him asking me I just told him that I use it on my breasts. Then I explained a little bit about the system, how I use it, the typical temporary red ring marks that we all experience and how it does suck in some of the armpit fat as well and domes put pressure on my arm pit. I also explained that my arm does feel numb while the system is on and that it is quite a strong system. He said that at this stage it doesn't look like any nerve damage and doubts that it could the cupping causing this.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandable embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
Hope you’ll get better soon. 
I’m also going through the same situation but, not that much strong. I stoped for one month and I just started for few mints. But, even first day night I woke up with numbness. I dont know if it was by pressure of my head on arms. What I concluded from this is once it got damaged it is not a good idea to continue noogle. It will cause more damage thereby recovery won’t be easy ! 
I think when we pump for long time it will enlarge our blood vessels ( not in volume, but thought length, these enlarged blood vessel can also put pressure on nerves. I dont know how this enlarged blood vessel affect blood flow, make it fast or slow!!

Thanks for that. Yeah I want bigger breasts but health will be my priority. I really am hoping that I am one of those people who doesn't suffer any symptoms and continue to noogle. 

Hey maybe you should go to doctor and get it checked as well? You don't have mention noogling at all.
The doctors can do very, very little to help I have learned and it is extremely costly if you don't have near to free health insurance  Best to follow an anti-inflammatory diet and cut out the toxic sources (in this case the noogleberry).  For me it also mean cutting out all unnatural chemicals in the environments I am in most.

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does NOT look like any nerve damage.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. But honestly he was really sweet and not patronizing in anyway, I have never been comfortable talking about this with anyone until now. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandably embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
If there's one thing I've learned about doctors it's that this is truly a practice and much to learn.  They give educated opinions that are not facts often.  Especially if they've never dealt with anything like this before.  Read up on the dangers of cupping.  They are out there.

(13-11-2018, 03:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I think when we do long period of times noogling, we also need to have a break. Like, if I do 6 months straight even tho taking once a while some days off, then maybe 3 months a break focusing on massage, exercise, nutrition....

The thing is, I WAS taking huge breaks.  Only noogling a handful of times over the past few years.  It did not matter, the damage had been done years ago when I was actually noogling a lot.  I don't know if we ever go back to how we were before.  We just learn about what creates inflammation and avoid those triggers.  If you read up on inflammation it is said to be caused by a trauma initially somewhere int he body.

(16-11-2018, 10:26 PM)yes Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(13-11-2018, 03:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I think when we do long period of times noogling, we also need to have a break. Like, if I do 6 months straight even tho taking once a while some days off, then maybe 3 months a break focusing on massage, exercise, nutrition....

The thing is, I WAS taking huge breaks.  Only noogling a handful of times over the past few years.  It did not matter, the damage had been done years ago when I was actually noogling a lot.  I don't know if we ever go back to how we were before.  We just learn about what creates inflammation and avoid those triggers.  If you read up on inflammation it is said to be caused by a trauma initially somewhere int he body.
If damage had been done years before, what do you think  why it takes this much time to express all side effects !!?

(16-11-2018, 10:38 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(16-11-2018, 10:26 PM)yes Jenniferlove Wrote:  

If damage had been done years before, what do you think  why it takes this much time to express all side effects !!?

I think the damage was slowly occurring over the course of years that I was noogling.  Stretching and stressing my vessels and nerves.  The warning signs were there with the numbness, dullness and tingling.  Then perhaps it was the straw that broke the camels back and one day my body had just completely had enough.  But this is inflammation I am dealing with I am pretty sure.  Inflammation within my nerves and blood vessels.  So by doing a proper diet and avoiding such triggers, I am reducing the inflammation and getting my life back. 

There are soooo many great videos out there learning about auto-immune.  Although this one is titled Fibromyalgia, it's really discussing the core root of all auto-immune diseases and inflammation which is trauma of some sort, even if it's just emotional trauma/stress.  It has been highly informative for me.  Inflammation is the root cause of all diseases.  It's important for everyone to learn about it really: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY49nmHaano&t=0s&index=8&list=FLbNlIwpLiPka15z_-aMxKtg

(17-11-2018, 07:30 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(16-11-2018, 10:38 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(16-11-2018, 10:26 PM)yes Jenniferlove Wrote:  

I think the damage was slowly occurring over the course of years that I was noogling.  Stretching and stressing my vessels and nerves.  The warning signs were there with the numbness, dullness and tingling.  Then perhaps it was the straw that broke the camels back and one day my body had just completely had enough.  But this is inflammation I am dealing with I am pretty sure.  Inflammation within my nerves and blood vessels.  So by doing a proper diet and avoiding such triggers, I am reducing the inflammation and getting my life back. 

There are soooo many great videos out there learning about auto-immune.  Although this one is titled Fibromyalgia, it's really discussing the core root of all auto-immune diseases and inflammation which is trauma of some sort, even if it's just emotional trauma/stress.  It has been highly informative for me.  Inflammation is the root cause of all diseases.  It's important for everyone to learn about it really: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY49nmHaano&t=0s&index=8&list=FLbNlIwpLiPka15z_-aMxKtg
I always said this was a fear of mine re noogling and why I never used it in the past few years, I learned too with auto immune that inflammation is at the root of chronic diseases so I always thought suctioning breast tissue to the point of redness/ purple / swelling was in fact “creating low grade inflammation “ . And what would the long term implications be. Just my two cents worth.

By numbness, I get numb in the legs from not moving for an hour or so. I'll get numb in the arms a little sometimes bit but I don't notice to much. 
My boobs feel cold afterwards though. 

my vote: yes, but only sometimes.

Finally finished reading this thread as well as JenniferLove’s thread in their entireties. I hope everyone is doing well this New Year and I’d like to thank you guys for documenting your experiences with Noogleberry here.

Since prepubescence I’ve always been depressed over my breast size, and even after seeking therapy for what I came to realize was BDD, it’s still hard when what I see in the mirror doesn’t align with how I feel inside. So unsurprisingly I cashed out for a Noogleberry system. I had read the product’s forums extensively, and despite noticing a large volume of threads/photos/etc being missing from there, I gave into the idea that it was totally safe (silly me)

Will be watching this thread more because the feedback is invaluable. I wish I had found it before my system shipped out to me.

I finally have some updates regarding this issue. I didn't experience anything in the first two months. Now, on and off in my 5th months, I notice numbness in my lips too. And my finger tips will experience pain the next few days. Each time the pain comes and goes very fast in a sec. I guess it is something related to nerves.  I experience this when I have long sessions. 

And if the pressure gets high, I experience numbness in arms and legs. 

So I don't think using pumps everyday is feasible for me. I will just use it like 3 times a week, and do massages everyday.

Also pumping makes my nipples even bigger. I feel more pain than pleasure when my nipples get stimulated. Yes, bigger boobs will make my man happy, but what's the point if I don't want my nipples to be touched and much much less pleasure for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon