Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

(20-02-2019, 07:03 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I finally have some updates regarding this issue. I didn't experience anything in the first two months. Now, on and off in my 5th months, I notice numbness in my lips too. And my finger tips will experience pain the next few days. Each time the pain comes and goes very fast in a sec. I guess it is something related to nerves.  I experience this when I have long sessions. 

And if the pressure gets high, I experience numbness in arms and legs. 

So I don't think using pumps everyday is feasible for me. I will just use it like 3 times a week, and do massages everyday.

Also pumping makes my nipples even bigger. I feel more pain than pleasure when my nipples get stimulated. Yes, bigger boobs will make my man happy, but what's the point if I don't want my nipples to be touched and much much less pleasure for me.

I have heard, keeping the domes onto the chest rather instead of on the side helps too. I use to get numbness too and the domes would always dig into the arm pit. Now I ensure that the domes aren't sliding off to the side and am not getting any numbness so far, can't tell about the future.

So yeah, maybe give it a go for now,

Thanks for your input Smile

(23-02-2019, 09:45 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(20-02-2019, 07:03 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I finally have some updates regarding this issue. I didn't experience anything in the first two months. Now, on and off in my 5th months, I notice numbness in my lips too. And my finger tips will experience pain the next few days. Each time the pain comes and goes very fast in a sec. I guess it is something related to nerves.  I experience this when I have long sessions. 

So I don't think using pumps everyday is feasible for me. I will just use it like 3 times a week, and do massages everyday.

Also pumping makes my nipples even bigger. I feel more pain than pleasure when my nipples get stimulated. Yes, bigger boobs will make my man happy, but what's the point if I don't want my nipples to be touched and much much less pleasure for me.

I have heard, keeping the domes onto the chest rather instead of on the side helps too. I use to get numbness too and the domes would always dig into the arm pit. Now I ensure that the domes aren't sliding off to the side and am not getting any numbness so far, can't tell about the future.

So yeah, maybe give it a go for now,

Thanks for your input Smile

Thanks! I have a small frame. I guess I should try one dome at a time.

It's a great idea to change the position of the domes 1-2 times on each sessions and release the domes about 3-4 minutes straight on a session at least. 

In almost three months I can say my underboob area is getting really nice without making such a effort to pump (3-4h weekly now)

Ok these are very serious warning signs.  I'm surprised you are still willing to noogle at all.  I have said many times but over the past couple years I was only lightly noogling a couple times a YEAR.  It was still enough to throw me over the edge.  Cutting down only noogling to a couple times a week or every few weeks can still be a death sentence for your health if you're already getting warning signs of tingling and numbness. 1 1/2 years later and I am still numb and poor blood flow on the left side of my body. I would only noogle one boob too, my left boob which of course it's the left side of my body with the problems now.

(19-10-2018, 11:23 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  I have felt tingly sensation sometimes, but it is the same sensation when I get muscle contractures on my shoulders and back.
Not always, just sometimes. So I don't know if it is due to my tendency to be nervous all the time or related to pumping. I don't know.

However I must say dome position is too very important. TRY not to catch your armpit zone, most of the nerves for arm movements are around there!

But, when I try it the minimum pressrure, the dome doesn't patch on my breast. It have been dropped and arms goes numb and my breasts are always remained red spots.

I don't know why....

What do you think about it?

becase It doesn't fit my breasts' size?

or, too much pressure?

Please answer it, Thank you!!!!

(sorry, English isn't my mother language)

I‘ve been pumping only my left breast for a week. While I don’t feel any numbness in my arms, my right arm always feels strange after pumping. It feels really heavy almost like aching when you worked out too hard. I had this feeling before I started NBE for sometime and thought I had something like rheuma or fibramology.. Hoewever it wenn away After a couple of weeks. So I‘m Note sure if it has something to do with noogling.

I just want to add something. I stopped pumping regularly last Dec. And I stopped pumping overall around April. 
I had a swollen bump in my armpit after pumping, and experienced inflamed nerves issues. And my nipples were enlarged and they hurt everyday. 
Finally in Nov I feel normal. I regained my sensations in my nipples after so many months of rest. Before I only feel pain. So the damages are reversed for me. 

Another thing to mention is doesn't really do much if you are flat chested. It doesn't improve my situation. My friend spent $1500 on a brava system, and didn't see any noticeable change. 
If you are thin and you still want to try this, don't buy anything too expensive until you know your body respond to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon