Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat girl hints

(24-02-2019, 02:28 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 11:23 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 09:56 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 07:35 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 06:39 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Il won’t put a pic in here but il post it in my thread.
And sorry Bonny I was an A cup starting out so not completely flat but I sure looked it and now I’m 32D for the most part albeit C too. 
Just don’t want you girls thinking you cant change genetic predisposition etc cause epigenetics has proved you can change your destiny.
Just a bit of my history - FLAT as and skinny as right up till my late 30’s even after having a child, I was worse then in fact post childbirth sickly infact. 
I think with diet and mindset you can adopt a figure you want (to a degree). Whatever or wherever my hormone receptors were storing the fat/hormones the most it’s only since I focused solely on my breasts I got “some” results which I’m happy with IN MY LATE 30’s no less so don’t think age plays into it. 
 While I still feel like a small chested skinny broad I’m also quite happy with how it turned out cause I was teased ruthlessly of how “skinny” I was right up Untill recently where I thought to myself “ bugger the lot of you I’m going to be sexy” . Now I get compliments for the first time and going from skinny and flat my gains are enough for me. 

Also my nbe idol was late 30’s with shitty lifestyle habits and she gained beautiful big breasts through non hormonal efforts. Food/massage and mostly non hormonal supplements . She was small to begin with too. A cup at the least .

You can do it!

BAM!
Thanks!

I see you found your answer to your previous question 'does age matter', from what ive read no it doesn't appear to just may need to think about how to raise igf eg. Msm, vit d and exercise particularly hiit (lotus) - there are a few others ways too. Younger ones potentially have it easier due to hgh/igf still being available naturally in good amounts.  

Could be element you were missing igf in your program along with high prolactin. I read a study on PM where subjects that took PM and had higher levels of igf grew 'significantly' while those who had low igf had no growth (sorry couldnt find study ill keep looking for it).

Thanks Bonny. You have been really helpful and your thread is very informative. I had a good read.
I started taking MSM (2g/day) recently. I haven't checked my Vit D levels recently but was checked while I was pregnant and they were borderline. I guess I need to add Vit D to my routine.

I read the article. Its very informative. Thanks again!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_b...nhancement

The study also highlights that oral estrogen suppresses IGF-1 production, while estrogen administered via other methods are more effective than oral estrogen. Aha!

Another thing id consider is taking coconut oil, its great source of healthy fat which you need for boobs and a soooo much other stuff that directly relates to nbe. If you do a search on here you'll find heapssss on its benefits. 

Its on my staples list for nbe, especially because am on the lean side as far as weight and i eat plant based with limited processed foods (i do eat eggs) so not alot of fats. 

Are you considering lower your PM amount?

And are you still producing any breast milk? If yes consider no massage/nipple stimulation for few weeks/months to try to decrease prolactin. I had to do this myself as i was still producing b.milk a while after stopping feeding.

And yes about study but also note the estrogen administered was 'chemical' in nature so maybe room for discrepancies with herbal supps as we all know different things behave differently in body. I found the study on fenugreek interesting 600mg daily seen marked increases in E levels (seems to be best study reference for increasing E with supps ive seen).

Its all synergy and its working out your combination to get that synergy. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa or you could be the one to stumble apon the right combo for all lol

Coconut is a staple food in our house. We have a coconut tree in our backyard :Smile Oil, milk, cream, water... you name it, we consume it. I wonder, as an Asian, we consume a lot of estrogenic foods, for instance fenugreek (leaves, seeds, powder) are again a staple at home, then why don't I have breast tissue? And probably another factor for the estrogenic herbs to not work so well with my body.

That makes the two of us. Lean type, prefer eating veggies and less fats. I actually dont recall when was the last time I had red meat or even consumed milk for that matter. I am a conscious eater and consume negligible processed food. I call it emergency food.

I am in my luteal, so have started ramping down. I am planning on making my own massage oil with PM for next cycle and will take it from there. Not gonna take the pills internally for now. Between Biovea recommends taking two pills a day (1g). I believe their PM is a compound and now pure. Its brownish black in color as opposed to white/yellowish.

I agree when you say its all about 'baking (your own) cake', I just have to be patient and find the right ingredients. Grateful that you stumbled upon me :Big Grin

(24-02-2019, 12:29 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(24-02-2019, 02:28 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 11:23 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 09:56 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(23-02-2019, 07:35 PM)mausmi Wrote:  BAM!
Thanks!

I see you found your answer to your previous question 'does age matter', from what ive read no it doesn't appear to just may need to think about how to raise igf eg. Msm, vit d and exercise particularly hiit (lotus) - there are a few others ways too. Younger ones potentially have it easier due to hgh/igf still being available naturally in good amounts.  

Could be element you were missing igf in your program along with high prolactin. I read a study on PM where subjects that took PM and had higher levels of igf grew 'significantly' while those who had low igf had no growth (sorry couldnt find study ill keep looking for it).

Thanks Bonny. You have been really helpful and your thread is very informative. I had a good read.
I started taking MSM (2g/day) recently. I haven't checked my Vit D levels recently but was checked while I was pregnant and they were borderline. I guess I need to add Vit D to my routine.

I read the article. Its very informative. Thanks again!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_b...nhancement

The study also highlights that oral estrogen suppresses IGF-1 production, while estrogen administered via other methods are more effective than oral estrogen. Aha!

Another thing id consider is taking coconut oil, its great source of healthy fat which you need for boobs and a soooo much other stuff that directly relates to nbe. If you do a search on here you'll find heapssss on its benefits. 

Its on my staples list for nbe, especially because am on the lean side as far as weight and i eat plant based with limited processed foods (i do eat eggs) so not alot of fats. 

Are you considering lower your PM amount?

And are you still producing any breast milk? If yes consider no massage/nipple stimulation for few weeks/months to try to decrease prolactin. I had to do this myself as i was still producing b.milk a while after stopping feeding.

And yes about study but also note the estrogen administered was 'chemical' in nature so maybe room for discrepancies with herbal supps as we all know different things behave differently in body. I found the study on fenugreek interesting 600mg daily seen marked increases in E levels (seems to be best study reference for increasing E with supps ive seen).

Its all synergy and its working out your combination to get that synergy. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa or you could be the one to stumble apon the right combo for all lol

Coconut is a staple food in our house. We have a coconut tree in our backyard :Smile Oil, milk, cream, water... you name it, we consume it. I wonder, as an Asian, we consume a lot of estrogenic foods, for instance fenugreek (leaves, seeds, powder) are again a staple at home, then why don't I have breast tissue? And probably another factor for the estrogenic herbs to not work so well with my body.

That makes the two of us. Lean type, prefer eating veggies and less fats. I actually dont recall when was the last time I had red meat or even consumed milk for that matter. I am a conscious eater and consume negligible processed food. I call it emergency food.

I am in my luteal, so have started ramping down. I am planning on making my own massage oil with PM for next cycle and will take it from there. Not gonna take the pills internally for now. Between Biovea recommends taking two pills a day (1g). I believe their PM is a compound and now pure. Its brownish black in color as opposed to white/yellowish.

I agree when you say its all about 'baking (your own) cake', I just have to be patient and find the right ingredients. Grateful that you stumbled upon me :Big Grin

Yes i think that's where alot of us go wrong, we focus on estrogen when we enter nbe journey, and fail to note the importance of other hormones.  I'd suggest for you to have a look at progesterone as it is a major player in breast development also.  I personally found progesterone very helpful, it creates side branching for breast in my case it help me develop a good base i didn't have before, it also helped me create a balance between E & P.

And remember that androgens and also high prolactin can make any effort in nbe fruitless, so work out if you need to consider these in your plan along with any nutritional gaps (vitamins/minerals/fats/omegas etc). 

Keep researching and you'll find what you need.

(24-02-2019, 11:57 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Yes i think that's where alot of us go wrong, we focus on estrogen when we enter nbe journey, and fail to note the importance of other hormones.  I'd suggest for you to have a look at progesterone as it is a major player in breast development also.  I personally found progesterone very helpful, it creates side branching for breast in my case it help me develop a good base i didn't have before, it also helped me create a balance between E & P.

And remember that androgens and also high prolactin can make any effort in nbe fruitless, so work out if you need to consider these in your plan along with any nutritional gaps (vitamins/minerals/fats/omegas etc). 

Its just been four days that I have started with PC and am already noticing some change :Smile This was my first time trying PC and it definitely is doing something. I am applying it on inner thighs (x2) since I read an article which said anything above can increase your chances of breast cancer.

Also can you shed some light about Reishi mushroom? How often do you use them? and in what quantity?
Thanks!

(26-02-2019, 03:58 PM)mausmi Wrote:  
(24-02-2019, 11:57 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Yes i think that's where alot of us go wrong, we focus on estrogen when we enter nbe journey, and fail to note the importance of other hormones.  I'd suggest for you to have a look at progesterone as it is a major player in breast development also.  I personally found progesterone very helpful, it creates side branching for breast in my case it help me develop a good base i didn't have before, it also helped me create a balance between E & P.

Its just been four days that I have started with PC and am already noticing some change :Smile This was my first time trying PC and it definitely is doing something. I am applying it on inner thighs (x2) since I read an article which said anything above can increase your chances of breast cancer.

Also can you shed some light about Reishi mushroom? How often do you use them? and in what quantity?
Thanks!

Yes there is limited 'good' info out there about progesterone cream; i personally made the decision to use it and i use it on my breast from after ovo until a few days before my periods twice daily (as longer seems to delay my periods, once i stop using it i will get my periods a few days after).  There is a post about PC on this thread somewhere, with another really interesting blog from a lady who helps treat ladies (interesting viewpoints why applying to breast).  I think you need to remember to keep balance, i use herbs that increase E so i therefore balance that out with Progesterone or alternatively if i have hi E (estrogen dominance) i would use progesterone to try to offset some of the symptoms, as we all know estrogen dominance is no good for health either. 

Note- there are some who use it all cycle long or every few days, or in luteal.

Reishi is a little trickier, most of the ones i've used have very limited info on them (bottles) as far as potency and how much a dropper contains (mls) so to be very honest i sort of experiment on myself.  I can tell you that i use it a short time after waking, as a long time ago i remember Lotus saying that's when males hormones at highest so i thought that would be a good time to supplement (sorry can't find more solid info to share with you about that). I also do it at night; sometimes i question the benefit of the night dose but i guess am just hedging my bets. I use around 1/2 to 1/3 of a dropper but as i said this is all personal to me and no sciency stuff to back dosing amounts/times up.  There is however plenty of research about Reishi itself, it's a real gem.

Thread on Receptor Regulation - that had the Progesterone Info i was talking about above. 

Whole thread is a keeper however to stay on topic -

Scroll to the last two post on the page where Lotus replies to Wizz.  And the last post even more interesting 'synthetic prog vs progesterone'.   

https://www.breastnexus.org/showthread.php?tid=20747

Squirrels Acorns of research;

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26087

Thank you Squirrel for all the wonderful research. 

- some new ideas for me lol

“Progesterone is used in hormone therapy for transsexual women, and some intersex women - especially when synthetic progestins have been ineffective or caused side-effects - since normal breast tissue cannot develop except in the presence of both progestogen and estrogen. Mammary glandular tissue is otherwise fibrotic, the breast shape conical and the areola immature. Progesterone can correct those”

I have AA cup,conical shape, immature shape, Skismall areolas and inverted nipples, so, should i try progesterone cream?

Post from another thread 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29938

My reply;
Funny you mention this i was pondering something yesterday my intial question was as a 'thin/athletic build' naturally, how do i get fat to store in my breast? I googled various things and stumble across this;

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast51.htm

Long story short body building article talking about receptors particularly alpha-2 (stores fat) whereas beta breaksdown lipids, they say this is why you can trim down and still have areas of fat due to receptor density and senstivity. They go on to talk about certain product that targets the receptors and shut them down helping burn those stubborn fat areas, this is true for myself its love handles;  am considered under weight by bmi calculator but i have small love handles. 

Then i found this body building forum suggesting same thing regarding receptors.

Then this 
https://www.davedraper.com/article-134-hormones.html

He talks of insulin and glycogen which 'i think' bind to these receptors and how increases cause by certain things and foods cause certain events followed by good old cortisol.

So yes i think its more about receptors then hormones...i say it on my thread as well however i was talking about E now it may be more then that. It may be receptors that store fat that need to looked out. 

Ive in the past told many i didnt think E dumping was helpful for growth, Lotus seemed to share my view as found much literature on low doses of herbs that increase E eg fenugreek and flip side too much desensitizes receptors. Lotus also suggested we had enough progesterone as women and as too armotase potential and high prolactin was unhelpful for breast growth so what does it leave with receptors sensitivity and availability. It may explain why one BN member can do a routine and grow breast and another can try and get nothing or gain weight else where because receptors are shut down in breast and/or available and dense in other areas. 

So what does it leave you with? Waking up receptors. 
- which ones 
- how (i know a few)
- is it safe

All questions to ponder for now.

(Posting this to my thread as well 'flat girl hints')

(01-11-2019, 10:47 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Post from another thread 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29938

My reply;
Funny you mention this i was pondering something yesterday my intial question was as a 'thin/athletic build' naturally, how do i get fat to store in my breast? I googled various things and stumble across this;

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast51.htm

Long story short body building article talking about receptors particularly alpha-2 (stores fat) whereas beta breaksdown lipids, they say this is why you can trim down and still have areas of fat due to receptor density and senstivity. They go on to talk about certain product that targets the receptors and shut them down helping burn those stubborn fat areas, this is true for myself its love handles;  am considered under weight by bmi calculator but i have small love handles. 

Then i found this body building forum suggesting same thing regarding receptors.

Then this 
https://www.davedraper.com/article-134-hormones.html

He talks of insulin and glycogen which 'i think' bind to these receptors and how increases cause by certain things and foods cause certain events followed by good old cortisol.

So yes i think its more about receptors then hormones...i say it on my thread as well however i was talking about E now it may be more then that. It may be receptors that store fat that need to looked out. 

Ive in the past told many i didnt think E dumping was helpful for growth, Lotus seemed to share my view as found much literature on low doses of herbs that increase E eg fenugreek and flip side too much desensitizes receptors. Lotus also suggested we had enough progesterone as women and as too armotase potential and high prolactin was unhelpful for breast growth so what does it leave with receptors sensitivity and availability. It may explain why one BN member can do a routine and grow breast and another can try and get nothing or gain weight else where because receptors are shut down in breast and/or available and dense in other areas. 

So what does it leave you with? Waking up receptors. 
- which ones 
- how (i know a few)
- is it safe

All questions to ponder for now.

(Posting this to my thread as well 'flat girl hints')
Interesting!! 
Looking forward for more research details! Thanks alot

Stumbled across this site;

https://hormonesbalance.com

Talks alot about herbs that help with hormones....may be good resource

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon