Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone tried this? just curious is there any new secret?

Hi my dear nbe fellows,

I got this link from Jenny Bolton because I subscribed her mail when I purchased boos your bust. I just wanna know anyone bought this book. Or is it same like all other ebooks? 
http://getlargerbreasts.com/learnmore/

(15-10-2018, 07:29 AM)Shifa Wrote:  Hi my dear nbe fellows,

I got this link from Jenny Bolton because I subscribed her mail when I purchased boos your bust. I just wanna know anyone bought this book. Or is it same like all other ebooks? 

Hi Shifa!

I've seen some of these books. Much of the information there, is also found here on this forum. If anything, this forum is much more in depth, with more experiences of trial and error for individuals you can even message personally and ask questions from. 

I think what I realized when joining Breast Nexus, was that I really had to understand my body type, in order to figure out the right program for me. These books typically offer one program that generalizes all body types, but it might not work for yours specifically. 

Hope this helps! Whether you decide to look into it, keep us updated here. Smile

Goodluck
-MariaAM

(18-10-2018, 04:35 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(15-10-2018, 07:29 AM)Shifa Wrote:  Hi my dear nbe fellows,

Hi Shifa!

I've seen some of these books. Much of the information there, is also found here on this forum. If anything, this forum is much more in depth, with more experiences of trial and error for individuals you can even message personally and ask questions from. 

I think what I realized when joining Breast Nexus, was that I really had to understand my body type, in order to figure out the right program for me. These books typically offer one program that generalizes all body types, but it might not work for yours specifically. 

Hope this helps! Whether you decide to look into it, keep us updated here. Smile

Goodluck
-MariaAM

Hi MariaAM
I feel the same. I bought 2 books.. All these informations and more depth is described here by experienced ladies..

I’ve found another book ; “Firmer, Perkier breasts” by Sahar Perske
I ( of course all flat chest ladies) really love the way they advertise it in their website ( https://biggerbreastformula.com/bigger-b...boostbust1

I just keep this tread about different ebook available at online market. Those who already bought and failed or succeeded can comment here.

Hi girls, i’m Sorry but my idea is: don’t trust this e-books. I downloaded one for free but the suggestion are all the same: wear a push up bra, don’t wear V-neck shirts, swallow fenugreek and saw palmetto, use pueraria mirifica, eat soy and flaxseeds and other crap suggestion. 
You don’t need to pay to know how to  massage and herbs properties. 
There is a good site: growbreastnaturally if i’m Right. 
In this site you can find everything you want FOR FREE. 
Don’t trust this girls who say “oh, I was so flat, all my friends were big-busted, my boyfriend cheated me but now I have my revenge with my huge DD cups” 
They just want to make money.

(22-10-2018, 09:19 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi girls, i’m Sorry but my idea is: don’t trust this e-books. I downloaded one for free but the suggestion are all the same: wear a push up bra, don’t wear V-neck shirts, swallow fenugreek and saw palmetto, use pueraria mirifica, eat soy and flaxseeds and other crap suggestion. 
You don’t need to pay to know how to  massage and herbs properties. 
There is a good site: growbreastnaturally if i’m Right. 
In this site you can find everything you want FOR FREE. 
Don’t trust this girls who say “oh, I was so flat, all my friends were big-busted, my boyfriend cheated me but now I have my revenge with my huge DD cups” 
They just want to make money.

Hi Cely,
True. I agree.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon