Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain and a small bubble in my breast

Hey ladies. 

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. So I've benn massaging consistently morning and night for around 2 weeks. 10min am and 20min pm. But last night after my massage my right breast really hurt and it was slightly blue just above the nipple and there is like a hard nodule/bubble under my nipple. Not sure why this is only thing I did differently was listen to the rockmelon ringtone and I used a mixture of black Jamaican castor oil.

I don't this I was being rough. I use deer massage mostly but lately I've been doing a bit of chi massage as well. 

Had anyone else had this??

FYI I've notice some fullness in my upper busy since starting the massage and increased 1cm when I measure top to bottom. Across is still the same.

Make sure your hands are super clean when you massage around the nipple area, don’t want bacteria to get in there  Sad
Castor oil is for detox I understand ie castor oil heat packs. Wonder if it’s drawn something to the surface... 
I’d stop everything obviously and see if it goes away but if you or your breast gets hot I’d be off to the doctors. I’d nail back some garlic to be on the safe side if any bacteria is involved.

(15-10-2018, 03:50 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Make sure your hands are super clean when you massage around the nipple area, don’t want bacteria to get in there  Sad
Castor oil is for detox I understand ie castor oil heat packs. Wonder if it’s drawn something to the surface... 
I’d stop everything obviously and see if it goes away but if you or your breast gets hot I’d be off to the doctors. I’d nail back some garlic to be on the safe side if any bacteria is involved.

Me and my bright ideas hahaha. I'll take extra care for a few days and eat tons of garlic Smile I guess we live and we learn.

That might be it or depending on how hard you were massaging them they could be just sore.

(15-10-2018, 01:51 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hey ladies. 

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. So I've benn massaging consistently morning and night for around 2 weeks. 10min am and 20min pm. But last night after my massage my right breast really hurt and it was slightly blue just above the nipple and there is like a hard nodule/bubble under my nipple. Not sure why this is only thing I did differently was listen to the rockmelon ringtone and I used a mixture of black Jamaican castor oil.

I don't this I was being rough. I use deer massage mostly but lately I've been doing a bit of chi massage as well. 

FYI I've notice some fullness in my upper busy since starting the massage and increased 1cm when I measure top to bottom. Across is still the same.

Hi, 
I have similar experience. I got a little bubble beside my nipple. Went to the doctor and they just say it's normal and ok. It's permanent tho. At the beginning it was filled with little white liquid, like acne.Now it's nipple color, like a tiny nipple. My mom says she used to have little bubbles too when breastfeeding and she would just broke it with a sanitized needle. I didn't do anything about it, now the bubble stays. Don't do massage daily if you experience this. I think it's inflammation.

(16-10-2018, 09:13 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Hi, 
I have similar experience. I got a little bubble beside my nipple. Went to the doctor and they just say it's normal and ok. It's permanent tho. At the beginning it was filled with little white liquid, like acne.Now it's nipple color, like a tiny nipple. My mom says she used to have little bubbles too when breastfeeding and she would just broke it with a sanitized needle. I didn't do anything about it, now the bubble stays. Don't do massage daily if you experience this. I think it's inflammation.

Hi there. 
. Thanks for sharing your experience. Lucky for me mine just temporary plus it was inside my boob not on the surface. It must have been from the caster oil I decided to use. Because it's since gone away and I haven't experienced it again. I've gone back to normal massage morning and night and I'm sticking to my coconut oil. Although I am trying something new. I've added fenugreek seeds and saw palmetto ground to coconut oil, I let it stand for a few days and I'm using the oil. Last night was the first time I tried it so let's see how that goes. I also decided to cling wrap for 1 hour after to create heat so my boobs can absorb it better. I've never heard of this before but I thought I should try it. The logic of heat means open pores there more absorption. Has anyone tried this?

Hi
I heard Tibetian princess that you should massage those. I am not sure if she was talking about this particular thing or something similar to this. I have never had any such issue.

(15-10-2018, 03:50 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Make sure your hands are super clean when you massage around the nipple area, don’t want bacteria to get in there  Sad

I back this up.. Castor oil can pull stuff to surface! I think yoi should watch out with an oil like that, you can better opt for thin oils...like almond or coconut. I used wheat germ oil and experienced a big acne-ish red bump on my chest as well, it still left a little acar from popping it. Wheat germ oil is also very thick..

I think your muscles might have dislocated while massaging. Your strength might also be a problem

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon