Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream.

Hey boobies. 

So, I'm still afraid I might not be doing this right. I am 32 years old and have always had small boobs but I have a fair amount of breast tissue so I'm hoping I am able to get results. I tried pm before but didn't cycle it I was bc pills and for about 3 months I had great growth but then nothing happened after that. It messed with my menstrual cycle and I was crazy constipated. So I stopped. But I'm not giving up I wanna give it a go again but with all the info I have picked up from here.

I would like to put down my program here and I hope others with more experience can advise me if what I have in mind is good or where or how I can improve. 

I have been massaging twice a day now around 10 min in the morning and 30min at night with coconut oil for about a week now. Today my boobs started feeling itchy. Is this normal or a sign of growth?

I will continue breast massage and daily smoothie with 2tbl spoons flaxseed, yoghurt, fruit, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds. 

Day 1 start of period to day 14
- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- fg soaked tea in the evening 
- add fg seeds to smoothie 
- progesterone cream every second day on my ankle (they say you should apply it on your least fatty part of your body not your breast) 
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Now I still have now idea if I am actually supposed to take saw palmetto everyday or only on certain days. So confused! That's why I am really hoping someone can give me some advise. 

I have attached some photos so you can see 
1st pic the progress I had on pm before I stopped 
2nd, 3rd and 4th how they look now. Saggy with some tissue at the bottom but literally no fat in them what so ever.

I'm still waiting for all my products to arrive. Please please any advise on those with more experience or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wasnt able to add my previous pics because they were too large. So I took some now quickly and I'm quite surprised that they look a bit bigger than a week ago before I started my massage is it possible hehe. Happiness. Wish I could resize the previous pic so you could all see. I was using the deer massage technique.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-10-2018, 11:02 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hey boobies. 

So, I'm still afraid I might not be doing this right. I am 32 years old and have always had small boobs but I have a fair amount of breast tissue so I'm hoping I am able to get results. I tried pm before but didn't cycle it I was bc pills and for about 3 months I had great growth but then nothing happened after that. It messed with my menstrual cycle and I was crazy constipated. So I stopped. But I'm not giving up I wanna give it a go again but with all the info I have picked up from here.

I would like to put down my program here and I hope others with more experience can advise me if what I have in mind is good or where or how I can improve. 

I have been massaging twice a day now around 10 min in the morning and 30min at night with coconut oil for about a week now. Today my boobs started feeling itchy. Is this normal or a sign of growth?

I will continue breast massage and daily smoothie with 2tbl spoons flaxseed, yoghurt, fruit, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds. 

- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- progesterone cream every second day on my ankle (they say you should apply it on your least fatty part of your body not your breast) 
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Now I still have now idea if I am actually supposed to take saw palmetto everyday or only on certain days. So confused! That's why I am really hoping someone can give me some advise. 

2nd, 3rd and 4th how they look now. Saggy with some tissue at the bottom but literally no fat in them what so ever.

I'm still waiting for all my products to arrive. Please please any advise on those with more experience or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks again.

Looks like you did some good research your program looks good. Theres no one in particular that is on the board these days with actual growth experience from a herbal program we're all just trailing and erroring these days, with info from those that have successfully grown before us and were kind enough to write their program down. 
Id say give it ago and watch for changes, and remember to try it for atleast 3 months to see if successful and tweaking doses up or down maybe necessary. 
Goodluck...

(13-10-2018, 11:47 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Thanks again.

Looks like you did some good research your program looks good. Theres no one in particular that is on the board these days with actual growth experience from a herbal program we're all just trailing and erroring these days, with info from those that have successfully grown before us and were kind enough to write their program down. 
Id say give it ago and watch for changes, and remember to try it for atleast 3 months to see if successful and tweaking doses up or down maybe necessary. 
Goodluck...

OH man really. OK. Thanks. What other methods are those that do have growth using I've seen noogle berry and bovine ovary.  Not sure I'm keen on Bo it kind of freaks me out to put animal glands into my body and God knows how they got those glands. Unless I'm uninformed on Bo. I haven't looked that much into it. Noogle I could give a try. But I guess I'll try this out first.

Hi il reply to your pm later but just looking at your pics measure your breasts around the nipples then do it again leaning and see what the difference is. Ie I have an xtra inch or two which is migrated breast tissue from years of wearing a push up bra. The diff in me just “putting a bra on” vs leaning over when I put it on now and also scooping any extra tissue from the armpits puts me looking at least a cup size biiger. And your slim like me so trust me it can be done.

Also I like your smoothie idea, surferjoe has good info on the seeds if you haven’t seen it already.

(13-10-2018, 12:02 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  

- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Thanks again.

Goodluck...

OH man really. OK. Thanks. What other methods are those that do have growth using I've seen noogle berry and bovine ovary.  Not sure I'm keen on Bo it kind of freaks me out to put animal glands into my body and God knows how they got those glands. Unless I'm uninformed on Bo. I haven't looked that much into it. Noogle I could give a try. But I guess I'll try this out first.

I guess id just say the usual spiel, no two bodies are the same and while one gets results with a particular program others will try that same program and fail. For example NB was no good for myself but works for sweetorange, BO worked for Tibetan but not myself..how did i discover they didn't work for me i listened to my body and took the hint when things went not to plan. Yes i could of taken advice like it wasnt tried long enough however i think i know my body best and am here with my body not on the other side of screen. Hopefully you find the right solution straight up but just know if you dont there are other methods to explore. Also unless others have actual results (growth) assume they havent found all the nbe puzzle pieces yet so take their advice as 'possible solutions' not gospel nbe information. Ella will be a great resource for you as she has seen many come and go, and many different methods used.

(13-10-2018, 07:55 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi il reply to your pm later but just looking at your pics measure your breasts around the nipples then do it again leaning and see what the difference is. Ie I have an xtra inch or two which is migrated breast tissue from years of wearing a push up bra. The diff in me just “putting a bra on” vs leaning over when I put it on now and also scooping any extra tissue from the armpits puts me looking at least a cup size biiger. And your slim like me so trust me it can be done.

Also I like your smoothie idea, surferjoe has good info on the seeds if you haven’t seen it already.

Hey ellac 

Thanks for your reply and it's so interesting I have always worn push up bras because I used them to look bigger. Had no idea it would cause the tissue under my arm. I actually only noticed that when I took my first pics when I started religious massage about a week ago. So I've been trying a bit of massage where I am moving that tissue to my actual boob. Whether it will work I have no idea but I can't hurt to try while I am busy with massage anyway.

Great idea about Leaning over and putting the bra on. Also what type of bra is good to wear. I never really cared about that because I thought it never mattered because I have baby boobs so thought I didn't need the support well I guess was wrong and have spent my life buying cute and pretty bras. 

And the smoothie idea actually did get from superJoe hehe I read tons of his threads and posts and got alot from them. As well as from yours

I gathered because you started out small like me and I've read your also slim that maybe what you did could possibly work for me. So I appreciate you getting back to my pm. 

My heads been spinning over this nbe journey I feel it's consumed a bit of my soul this past week and my poor bf is feeling the brunt of it i guess. I can't wait to just start a program and relax a little.

(13-10-2018, 10:54 PM)Bonny Wrote:  

- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Thanks again.

Goodluck...

I guess id just say the usual spiel, no two bodies are the same and while one gets results with a particular program others will try that same program and fail. For example NB was no good for myself but works for sweetorange, BO worked for Tibetan but not myself..how did i discover they didn't work for me i listened to my body and took the hint when things went not to plan. Yes i could of taken advice like it wasnt tried long enough however i think i know my body best and am here with my body not on the other side of screen. Hopefully you find the right solution straight up but just know if you dont there are other methods to explore. Also unless others have actual results (growth) assume they havent found all the nbe puzzle pieces yet so take their advice as 'possible solutions' not gospel nbe information. Ella will be a great resource for you as she has seen many come and go, and many different methods used.

Hi Bonnie 

ThankS for your reply and I know it's a matter of trial and error and everyone is different. I just wish it didn't have to all be so complicated hahaha wishful thinking. I like simple and easy and this is anything but. I did read some of your posts about the nb and some other people yes it works for some and doesn't work for others. So I guess I'm hoping that maybe I will be lucky I have luck on my program only time will tell.

I also thought that go to the winners and find out what they did and I'll have a better chance at success. 

What program are you currently on and how is it going?

(14-10-2018, 03:06 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  

- 250mg pm
-gabba
-vit c
-vit e
-saw palmetto 1200mg

Day 14 to day 16
-smoothies 
- gabba
- vit c and e

Day 17 to day 28 luteal
- gabba 
- saw palmetto 1200mg

Thanks again.

Goodluck...

Hi Bonnie 

ThankS for your reply and I know it's a matter of trial and error and everyone is different. I just wish it didn't have to all be so complicated hahaha wishful thinking. I like simple and easy and this is anything but. I did read some of your posts about the nb and some other people yes it works for some and doesn't work for others. So I guess I'm hoping that maybe I will be lucky I have luck on my program only time will tell.

I also thought that go to the winners and find out what they did and I'll have a better chance at success. 

Ive tried looottts of things thus far, i think i have a bigger battle then most because i was legitimately flat, very little breast tissue i think maybe a cm or two difference between under breast measurements and chest/breast. Ive never had breast, Ive had a bunch of kids and was able to breastfeed successfully (breast would expand to a full c or even baby d) however never kept any extra tissue after they always returned to original state. From what ive observed as long as youve got a little something something you can get bigger because youve got something already. Ive heard others more knowledgeable express same sort of thinking. 
At moment am sorting out my new herbal routine and waiting for my periods to start it. Ive tried bo, pm, noggle i think herbs are for me, my body seems to tolerate better then pm and bo i think they are too strong for my situation. Am just plodding along and keep trying til i find my combo! 
Goodluck x

(14-10-2018, 04:56 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 03:06 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 11:47 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Looks like you did some good research your program looks good. Theres no one in particular that is on the board these days with actual growth experience from a herbal program we're all just trailing and erroring these days, with info from those that have successfully grown before us and were kind enough to write their program down. 
Goodluck...

Hi Bonnie 

Ive tried looottts of things thus far, i think i have a bigger battle then most because i was legitimately flat, very little breast tissue i think maybe a cm or two difference between under breast measurements and chest/breast. Ive never had breast, Ive had a bunch of kids and was able to breastfeed successfully (breast would expand to a full c or even baby d) however never kept any extra tissue after they always returned to original state. From what ive observed as long as youve got a little something something you can get bigger because youve got something already. Ive heard others more knowledgeable express same sort of thinking. 
At moment am sorting out my new herbal routine and waiting for my periods to start it. Ive tried bo, pm, noggle i think herbs are for me, my body seems to tolerate better then pm and bo i think they are too strong for my situation. Am just plodding along and keep trying til i find my combo! 
Goodluck x

It really is so unfortunate I heard the same the more you have better chance you have to grow. I contacted the company I bought my pm from to express my concerns about the product working once and then not again she too advised me that if yoy ha e very small boobs maybe it won't work so frustrating. 

Well your very lucky you've been able to breast feed I've heard many women with small boobs not being able to. 

Well I've heard some good results from herbs even though it's slow but rather slow and permanent than fast and not permanent. Which is what happened to me on pm. I swelled up like I had two little balloons on my chest but then they just dropped. Damn and I was soooooo excited when I saw it working. Atleast I know it's possible. 

Well I would be very interested to hear how your herbal attempt goes, what u used and so on. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon