Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO concern

Guys, I have posted this in another thread about this mad cow disease. Just want to keep everyone informed that I have recently contacted Swanson due to the change in the packaging which is now in pink bottle that no longer states its source of cattle. The Agent said this: 

We don't specify the country of origin
to our manufacturers, we can't say for sure the country where each ingredient or raw material is
sourced. Most ingredients are sourced from the USA, Canada, Europe or Asia. Whenever
possible, we seek US sources.
While we don't know if a particular ingredient was sourced from another country, if a product is
actually manufactured (mixed, blended or encapsulated) outside of the US, the country of origin
is declared on the packaging for the product.

(07-10-2018, 07:41 AM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  Guys, I have posted this in another thread about this mad cow disease. Just want to keep everyone informed that I have recently contacted Swanson due to the change in the packaging which is now in pink bottle that no longer states its source of cattle. The Agent said this: 

We don't specify the country of origin
to our manufacturers, we can't say for sure the country where each ingredient or raw material is
sourced. Most ingredients are sourced from the USA, Canada, Europe or Asia. Whenever
possible, we seek US sources.
While we don't know if a particular ingredient was sourced from another country, if a product is
actually manufactured (mixed, blended or encapsulated) outside of the US, the country of origin
is declared on the packaging for the product.

Hey ! So interesting what you posted. I cannot look into this right now, I am busy with personal stuff and work but as soon as I am free I will try to look for other alternatives for everyone :Smile

xx

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_s...phalopathy

Yep no more beef for me!

(08-10-2018, 03:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_s...phalopathy

Yep no more beef for me!

Can you share your current routine/method to grow?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon