Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not happy with my breasts

Hi everyone! I'm 22 years old and have wanted to have my breasts done for as long as I can remember. I'm little up top but due to weight fluctuations and being on and off different birth control pills, they sag quite a bit now, and I'm just generally uncomfortable with them. I'm 5'5" about 130 pounds, and I weightlift regularly.

I live in Toronto with my parents, who are very against the idea of me getting breast implants because they believe the risk of complications or illness is really high. So, unfortunately, I have to do everything on my own, i.e. finding the doctor, going to the consultations, paying for surgery, and generally figuring everything out, with no help or support. So if anyone has any advice at all I could really use it. Super excited to (hopefully) get my new breasts soon and finally be happy with my body. One of my friends had got it done from breast augmentation surgery in Toronto and she said it didn't cost her much. I am also planning for the same. What is your say on this?

Well, I am definitely with your parents on this one. I have read too many horror stories of implants gone wrong. And I understand they have to be replaced about every 10 years. Big implants look fake, and you definitely do not want that. This forum has many examples of successful NBE, the basic for everybody is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes. Beyond that consider pumping (drink lots of water), and many claim faster results with various herbs (but there are risks here too). There is also a lot on this site about proper nutrition which is a necessity, look at surferjoe's  Comprehensive NBE Program https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

Breast argumention surgery hasn’t hight risks. A lot of people go to surgery, not only for breast augmention, I’m totally obsessed by liposuction because i’m Fat and I’m not scared of it. 
You just need to find a good surgeon
About the cost of plastic surgery, I must say I wasted too much money for NBE, enough money to pay plastic surgery. 
I didnt choose plastic surgery because i’m Totally against implants. I don’t like the way they look. I don’t want perky and round boobs on my fat and saggy body,I don’t want two tennis balls on my chest, I don’t want silicone in my body and I never got pregnant,never brestfed a baby, I know this is just a stupid idea, but I don’t want brestfeed a baby with silicone under my glands.
I’d rather be flat as fuck than get implants. 
When I’ll decide to waste my money on surgery I’ll do a liposuction to get a better shaped body but NEVER NEVER NEVER to get implants.

(05-10-2018, 06:59 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, I am definitely with your parents on this one. I have read too many horror stories of implants gone wrong. And I understand they have to be replaced about every 10 years. Big implants look fake, and you definitely do not want that. This forum has many examples of successful NBE, the basic for everybody is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes. Beyond that consider pumping (drink lots of water), and many claim faster results with various herbs (but there are risks here too). There is also a lot on this site about proper nutrition which is a necessity, look at surferjoe's  Comprehensive NBE Program https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

I can’t agree with you. Surgery isn’t 100% without risks, but There is a lot of people who choose surgery, if is ok for them to get horrible fake boobs, surgery is the best choice. You can reach the size you want and this is not what you get with NBE. I started with an AA cup and i’m Sure I can’t never reach a D cup with NBE. NBE has risks too, you are “playing” with your hormones, if u are not carefully you risk a lot! 
Is not true that you need to replace implants every 10 years, good implants can last for 40years!

(05-10-2018, 02:27 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(05-10-2018, 06:59 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, I am definitely with your parents on this one. I have read too many horror stories of implants gone wrong. And I understand they have to be replaced about every 10 years. Big implants look fake, and you definitely do not want that. This forum has many examples of successful NBE, the basic for everybody is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes. Beyond that consider pumping (drink lots of water), and many claim faster results with various herbs (but there are risks here too). There is also a lot on this site about proper nutrition which is a necessity, look at surferjoe's  Comprehensive NBE Program https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

I can’t agree with you. Surgery isn’t 100% without risks, but There is a lot of people who choose surgery, if is ok for them to get horrible fake boobs, surgery is the best choice. You can reach the size you want and this is not what you get with NBE. I started with an AA cup and i’m Sure I can’t never reach a D cup with NBE. NBE has risks too, you are “playing” with your hormones, if u are not carefully you risk a lot! 
Is not true that you need to replace implants every 10 years, good implants can last for 40years!

Hey,

I think both of you are right somehow. There are very scary testimonies out there about getting sick due to implants , but it is true also that if you get in contact with a good doc, do your research, and have a bit of luck chances of having consequences (bad ones) will be more difficult. But yeah there are people who have got pretty serious illness thanks to boob jobs , i.e Crystal Harris.

Also, usually people replace their implants after having babies or around their 40's simply cause their body shape has changed or they want something more natural to their new body condition. so yeah, not necessarily every 10 years. One of my best friends is surgeon and I know for sure a good implants can last 15-25 years without any problem. Thing is you need to go once in a while to check ups.

I would rather try lipofilling if I had the choice. I am scared of getting ill from implants, you do hear these stories, and life is more then getting sick letterlyfrom your breasts. It is a risk one should want to take in order to only just look good. Will it ever feel like it is your own ? Then if i am not wrong most guys i met dont like fake breasts, they will not like to hold  it as much as real breasts... saggy or not...
I myself like implants when they are underneath clothing or in a bra, i dont think they are ugly. But nude you immediately see they are fake, they stand straight up, placed on your chest. Its a look i dont prefer. But even when you get 1000 people to tell their thoughts here. It is about your feeling. If you like to be naturally larger chested you can put time and effort in nbe. If you really want to get rid of the sagginess it will be implants or lipofilling. Then you  should go for it and take the risks for granted.

Hi,

I have male friends who shared their experiences with breast implants dates. They dislike the feeling a lot!!!so some males think confidence is beautiful, and they don't appreciate the idea of implants.

I have flat breasts, and my current bf mentioned about getting a boob job, cos he wants to see a dramatic change. But he has never felt fake boobs before, just enjoys the view. When he saw my breast pump device by accident(before I even started using it), he was laughing and said I didn't need it. 

You will face mixed views about your boobs from your dates. Implants is not going to be my prior. Fat transfer actually make you have small tummy and thighs, which is a plus. My girl did surgery to remove fat, but didn't transfer to boobs. Her father who is a doctor suggested her to do that surgery.  Her experience make me thinking about fat transfer. But if you want dramatic change, go implants. I will consider implants if my significant other is happy with the touch and idea.

We want you to re-think about this.

There are many other ways to make your breast bigger without surgery .

You can opt breast enlargement pills and creams before giving shot to surgery but do check their testimonials.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon