Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wrinkly nipples/areolas from suctioning?

Hello, everyone. I have not been on this board much recently. After over 9 months of pumping and not seeing any results, I had finally given up again. Years ago, I had also tried pumping for a year straight with no results. 

During my first attempt with pumping, I used different hold and release methods, which never gave me wrinkly nipples and areolas.

During my last and final (9 month) attempt, I tried to pump and hold for 3-4 hours at a time, which is why I think my areolas got permanently puckered looking, since my nipples and areolas were being stretched for hours at a time. 

Has anyone else dealt with this? It has now been months since I have stopped with all pumping. While some of the damage has went away somewhat, I think what is left is likely permanent.

Please be careful if you use a pump and hold technique. It could be that my nipples are pointier than average, which is what caused them to be pulled even more by the suction, but I am still wondering if anyone else here experienced anything similar?

(03-10-2018, 05:40 AM)Kaia Wrote:  Hello, everyone. I have not been on this board much recently. After over 9 months of pumping and not seeing any results, I had finally given up again. Years ago, I had also tried pumping for a year straight with no results. 

During my first attempt with pumping, I used different hold and release methods, which never gave me wrinkly nipples and areolas.

During my last and final (9 month) attempt, I tried to pump and hold for 3-4 hours at a time, which is why I think my areolas got permanently puckered looking, since my nipples and areolas were being stretched for hours at a time. 

Has anyone else dealt with this? It has now been months since I have stopped with all pumping. While some of the damage has went away somewhat, I think what is left is likely permanent.

Please be careful if you use a pump and hold technique. It could be that my nipples are pointier than average, which is what caused them to be pulled even more by the suction, but I am still wondering if anyone else here experienced anything similar?
Now you mention this yes I never used to pucker but figured it was age, you might be right I did a long stint of pumping and then the puckering started. They don’t always pucker but off and on when cold they do

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon