Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included)

Hi peeps!

I have been lurking for the past few months here and amassed a lot of how-tos of NBE. I wanted to clarify my doubts and get suggestions about next steps/program based on the pic included. So here goes,

About myself: I am 26 year old female from India weighing 51 Kg. I am basically a pear shaped girl with most of the fat in my lower body. I am neither too petite nor too fat. I had put on belly fat and become chubby over the years due to a sedentary lifestyle during teens. I have recently lost ~6 Kgs and am feeling good about a flat belly and reduced buttocks. Because of my pear shape and some flat-chested women (mom is well endowed) on my dad's side, I seem to have had small growth in my breasts. 

My bust measurements: 
Underbust: 27 inches
Overbust: 31 inches 
I think I am between a A and B cup as I wear 32B since in India majority brands don't have A cup in their bras at all.

My first NBE trial program with PM:
After having read a lot about PM, I decided to get started with an initial program of PM and massage with fenugreek oil. I used to take 100mg of Nature's Answer Puerera Mirifica everyday so as to start slow. Since I thought it was low dosage, I took it for 20 days after my period and my subsequent period got delayed. I got scared and immediately stopped it since I am very regular with my periods and didnt want to cause harm to my body.

In those 20 days, I didnt experience any pains or uneasiness in my breasts. 

After doing more research here on PM, I realised that PM works for people with estrogen deficiency and those who are top-heavy. But as you can see from my picture, I am very flat on top but have meat underneath. I have very feminine features esp. hands and legs so maybe I am estrogen dominant. Though my periods have been very regular since years now, I had only one small episode of PCOD in my teens which got cured with treatment and yoga! 

My plan for a second program:
Given my learning from the first attempt, I realised that I should try a progesterone based program and am also planning to get myself a noogleberry. I am planning to follow @surferjoe2007 's comprehensive program - Option 2 without PM as given in this link:https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=201399#pid201399 combined with daily massage and noogleberry.

A couple of questions based on all the above:
1) Has anyone experienced delay in periods with PM at a low dosage of 100 mg?
2) Is the option 2 of @surferjoe2007 's comprehensive program seem good for me as I am starting out with some meat in my underboobs. 
3) What noogleberry cups should I plan to get? would Medium cups be the correct choice?

Love, 
crystal

Hi Crystal, and welcome.
It sounds like you have done a good on your research and congratulations on recognizing potential problem areas and stopping what you were doing.
As I was reading your thread I was thinking Noogleberry and, voila, you had come to the same conclusion.
The safest bet on getting the right size cups is to contact Lucy at Noogleberry.
She is very helpful, and make sure you give her all your measurements.
I would definitely get the contour cups! I love mine and am so glad I got them. It makes it much easier to adjust them to the shape of your chest.
Surfer Joe is usually right on the money with his advice, and I'll let him answer your other questions.
You breasts look lovely by the way and you have a great foundation to build on.
Make sure you keep a log of your progress, with pictures, but dont over do it. This is a long slow process, and we are all here to encourage you along the way!
Bobbi

starts with large, the medium isnt good for long term youd fill it out in 2 months, but if you dont mind payin more, go ahead
good luck Smile

Wow you re amazing! 
I m pear shaped too! 
It’s hard to suggest you anything if u don’t know about your hormones.

(02-10-2018, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Crystal, and welcome.
It sounds like you have done a good on your research and congratulations on recognizing potential problem areas and stopping what you were doing.
As I was reading your thread I was thinking Noogleberry and, voila, you had come to the same conclusion.
The safest bet on getting the right size cups is to contact Lucy at Noogleberry.
I would definitely get the contour cups! I love mine and am so glad I got them. It makes it much easier to adjust them to the shape of your chest.
Surfer Joe is usually right on the money with his advice, and I'll let him answer your other questions.
Make sure you keep a log of your progress, with pictures, but dont over do it. This is a long slow process, and we are all here to encourage you along the way!
Bobbi

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouragement, Bobbi !  Smile
I should get my hands on the noogleberry soon and will contact Lucy as per your suggestion. All the cool thread here have helped me do my homework well!

How has noogleberry fared for you -- what increment in size over what duration have you observed?

(03-10-2018, 09:15 PM)Cely Wrote:  Wow you re amazing! 
I m pear shaped too! 
It’s hard to suggest you anything if u don’t know about your hormones.

Hiya Cely, 

Love from one pear to another  Big Grin  
yeah, you're right, without a test, guessing should be taken with a pinch of salt.

But I dont feel like putting myself through a hormone test, and go big on supplements but rather go the massage+noogleberry way to get ahead...
I have also read in places that hormone tests can be not very accurate, right?

Hey crystal, finally my endocrinologist did me hormonal test, i’m waiting for results, I can’t use online DIY test because I don’t live in the USA. 
Yeah massage and NB are a good idea but for me didn’t work. Maybe should I try brava?
I think you can reach better results using herbs with NB and massage.

(06-10-2018, 11:17 AM)crystal20 Wrote:  
Bobbi

I should get my hands on the noogleberry soon and will contact Lucy as per your suggestion. All the cool thread here have helped me do my homework well!

How has noogleberry fared for you -- what increment in size over what duration have you observed?
Hi Crystal,
I'm glad you are getting a lot of the forum, sometimes its quite overwhelming.
I havent noogled for a while now. just because of other personal circumstances. If I could I'd noogle all day long!
But I had about 2 months of noogleing for an hour plus a day and I really loved it.
I didnt gain any extra on the tape measure but fullness of my breast was wonderful. I was able to fill my bras to overflowing, and it is really nice to see what a wonder-bra can do when it has something to work with Smile .
Its my personal opinion that the Noogleberry is working with the fat cell part of your breast, hence the swelling that comes and goes, and slowing begins to stay.
The breast tissue takes nutrition to grow. It needs the prolactin, progesterone, estrogen, etc to make a lasting difference.

Bobbi

(06-10-2018, 01:34 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hey crystal, finally my endocrinologist did me hormonal test, i’m waiting for results, I can’t use online DIY test because I don’t live in the USA. 
Yeah massage and NB are a good idea but for me didn’t work. Maybe should I try brava?
I think you can reach better results using herbs with NB and massage.

Oh that's good! Hope the test results help you with your planning for NBE.

For how long did you try massage or NB ? Because some threads here like the ones below has made me really believe in massage for growth!

1) https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267
2) https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755&highlight=noni

(07-10-2018, 06:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(06-10-2018, 11:17 AM)crystal20 Wrote:  
Bobbi

Hi Crystal,
I'm glad you are getting a lot of the forum, sometimes its quite overwhelming.
I havent noogled for a while now. just because of other personal circumstances. If I could I'd noogle all day long!
But I had about 2 months of noogleing for an hour plus a day and I really loved it.
I didnt gain any extra on the tape measure but fullness of my breast was wonderful. I was able to fill my bras to overflowing, and it is really nice to see what a wonder-bra can do when it has something to work with Smile .
Its my personal opinion that the Noogleberry is working with the fat cell part of your breast, hence the swelling that comes and goes, and slowing begins to stay.
The breast tissue takes nutrition to grow. It needs the prolactin, progesterone, estrogen, etc to make a lasting difference.

Bobbi

Oh that's nice. Thanks for the perspective on what NB and massage actually works on. It gave me clarity on these two systems!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon