Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about using the breast cream

I have some questions about the breast cream I hope people can answer for me. I read that if you use the cream on areas like the breast or buttocks it only affects those areas its rubbed in, is that correct? Like If I only rub it on my chest it will only affect the breasts and not the buttocks area. I've seen some people use it on there butt and hip area cause they only wanted growth there so that is why I was interested in using the cream versus the pills, since I also heard the pills can damage your liver and kidneys.

Hope I can get some more info on using the creams.

Somebody tells you that cream will adsorb and it’s effect is systemic too, but this is incorrect. Just a few part of the cream will be adsorbed by your blood, the rest will target the breast tissue. 
This is true for every drug, but... it’s hard to cream to pass by skin. 

Anyway, you can try topicals, it’s sure that topicals haven’t side effects like pills. The worse effect you can see is loss of money. But if it works, it’s great! 

Maybe I should try topicals too... 

Good luck!

(29-09-2018, 10:24 PM)Cely Wrote:  Somebody tells you that cream will adsorb and it’s effect is systemic too, but this is incorrect. Just a few part of the cream will be adsorbed by your blood, the rest will target the breast tissue. 
This is true for every drug, but... it’s hard to cream to pass by skin. 

Anyway, you can try topicals, it’s sure that topicals haven’t side effects like pills. The worse effect you can see is loss of money. But if it works, it’s great! 

Maybe I should try topicals too... 

Good luck!

Thanks for replying to my message, side effects are the big reason I want to try out the cream versus the pills. I hear that some people have grown bigger breasts and gotten a curvier butt with the cream, so glad to hear it will have some effect without taxing your body too much.

I reply to an other post here, swiss botany serum has wonderful reviews. I tought to buy ainterol cream because of the shipping cost.

I've been using pm cream and capsules for about a year without any problems. 
I read a while back that if you apply hormone gel in the same place all the time
the fat cells get saturated and the gel will stop working, so I've been alternating
all over my body since then.
I think it works better like that.

Can you go into detail about your program? Like how much you've grown? Your dosage, which PM you use? You've been using PM for a substantial amount of time so I'm very curious about your experience with it.  Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon