Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO a progesterone or Oestrogene based programme?

Hey Girls,

I am naturally oestro dominant. with PCOS
I was wondering if BO was oestro or Progesterone based ?

Thanks x

(18-09-2018, 09:45 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Hey Girls,

I am naturally oestro dominant. with PCOS
I was wondering if BO was oestro or Progesterone based ?

Thanks x

Personal experience id say E based, packed alot of weight below belly button and heavy menses. Then others say evens out hormones and then others say depends what part of cycle or age of cow was in when slaughtered. 

Out of all BO programs i see on here there is only maybe one or two successful ones who have grown on BO eg. Tibetan however she started on other programs (pm) and had a little grow and then switched to BO which worked for her. 

Majority either pack on weight below or get achy boobs and thats it. 

If anyone else sees it another way please chime in.

Bonny, what brand did u used? 

I see a lot of successful people using BO, just few people said it didn’t work. 
Ok, it didn’t work for me, but i m sure it works, maybe there is something which stops the growth.

Bonny, what brand did u used? 

Ok, it didn’t work for me, but i m sure it works, maybe there is something which stops the growth.

(01-10-2018, 12:08 PM)Cely Wrote:  Bonny, what brand did u used? 

Bountiful breast but Swansea seems to be most popular

Well, I live in Germany and BB can’t ship in my country, but Swanson is easy to get from amazon in all countries. Swanson is also less expansive than BB. 

If I should try BO again I’ll purchase Swanson because i’m Sure it will arrive. 

I think that the reason why BO didn’t work for me (as you) may be hight testosterone. I also read Bobbi experience with BO. Bobbi is a transgender MTF and i’m Not sure she had an orchiectomy. 
For Cheryl it worked but Cheryl had hypogonadism and was on HRT. 

You said you gained tummy, not a conventional fat storage for a female.

(04-10-2018, 09:52 AM)Cely Wrote:  Well, I live in Germany and BB can’t ship in my country, but Swanson is easy to get from amazon in all countries. Swanson is also less expansive than BB. 

If I should try BO again I’ll purchase Swanson because i’m Sure it will arrive. 

I think that the reason why BO didn’t work for me (as you) may be hight testosterone. I also read Bobbi experience with BO. Bobbi is a transgender MTF and i’m Not sure she had an orchiectomy. 
For Cheryl it worked but Cheryl had hypogonadism and was on HRT. 

You said you gained tummy, not a conventional fat storage for a female.

Nah not belly i said below belly button eg. Love handles and thighs which is generally E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon