Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stop enlarged nipples

I personally have large nipples, but flat breasts. My nipples kept growing bigger in my early 20s. And I remember they were hard constantly, maybe from the hot weather, and frictions with the bra. 

I also noticed that after pumping, they get hard during the day too. No horny feeling, and it actually kinda hurts. People say their nipples get bigger, even when they tape during pumping. But I think the key is that your nipples start to expand  after pumping, since pumping increased blood flow in your breast area.  If you dont don’t want that happen, use silicone nipple covers during the day after pumping.

(13-09-2018, 07:20 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I personally have large nipples, but flat breasts. My nipples kept growing bigger in my early 20s. And I remember they were hard constantly, maybe from the hot weather, and frictions with the bra. 

I also noticed that after pumping, they get hard during the day too. No horny feeling, and it actually kinda hurts. People say their nipples get bigger, even when they tape during pumping. But I think the key is that your nipples start to expand  after pumping, since pumping increased blood flow in your breast area.  If you dont don’t want that happen, use silicone nipple covers during the day after pumping.

What I do is to use 24h the cover just in case! However a bit of growth will happen no matter what you use as a stopper!!

(13-09-2018, 07:20 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I personally have large nipples, but flat breasts. My nipples kept growing bigger in my early 20s. And I remember they were hard constantly, maybe from the hot weather, and frictions with the bra. 

gosh. i dont run into a lot of threads about nipples. BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Do you experience high stress? It could be due to high androgens and Prolactin (prog)

I too am small chested but large nipples and small areolas. Im hesitant on pumping due to elongating nipples. Ive tried oil massage with silicone nipple covers but it never stays.
I get a cut squishy ball and tape it but it loosens and gets lost inside the dome; hydronoogling or regular noogle. Im currently researching about chinese cupping to circumvent the nipple dirctly pumping.

Heres an excerpt from the super bonzongas book

Extroverted Nipple Treatment
For extroverted (outward) or puffy nipples, prolactin’s effects need to be reduced.
Follow the herb schedule for proliferative phase, to maximize estrogenic effects.
To decrease nipple size, use a minimal amount of vitex, no more than once per cycle during late
secretory phase. Within a day of taking vitex, while acne is present, take 2 parts hops/thistle, a minimal
amount of lavender, and a minimal part fennel periodically and cautiously to cause breast widening,
until this is no longer effective. Then continue with the regular schedule for secretory phase.
During secretory phase, chasteberry continually lowers prolactin, while it temporarily raises
progesterone, estrogen and androgens. Hops is used in minimal amounts to keep receptors sensitive,
and because its prolactin effects will be offset by Vitex. When breasts swell from progesterone-like
effects, taking more vitex will no longer be effective and it will then shrink the breasts.

Estrogen Deficiency
Hot-flashes, itchy skin, hirsutism and alcopecia are signs of estrogen deficiency and are associated with
PCOS, and high levels of LH or progesterone. Keep in mind that hirsutism can be a symptom of insulin
insensitivity. There are plenty of Internet resources on eating healthy fats and on exercising for
improving the issue of insulin insensitivity

(11-11-2018, 05:54 AM)RubyRose Wrote:  

Do you experience high stress? It could be due to high androgens and Prolactin (prog)

I too am small chested but large nipples and small areolas. Im hesitant on pumping due to elongating nipples. Ive tried oil massage with silicone nipple covers but it never stays.
I get a cut squishy ball and tape it but it loosens and gets lost inside the dome; hydronoogling or regular noogle. Im currently researching about chinese cupping to circumvent the nipple dirctly pumping.

For extroverted (outward) or puffy nipples, prolactin’s effects need to be reduced.
Follow the herb schedule for proliferative phase, to maximize estrogenic effects.
To decrease nipple size, use a minimal amount of vitex, no more than once per cycle during late
secretory phase. Within a day of taking vitex, while acne is present, take 2 parts hops/thistle, a minimal
amount of lavender, and a minimal part fennel periodically and cautiously to cause breast widening,
until this is no longer effective. Then continue with the regular schedule for secretory phase.
During secretory phase, chasteberry continually lowers prolactin, while it temporarily raises
progesterone, estrogen and androgens. Hops is used in minimal amounts to keep receptors sensitive,
and because its prolactin effects will be offset by Vitex. When breasts swell from progesterone-like
effects, taking more vitex will no longer be effective and it will then shrink the breasts.

Estrogen Deficiency
Hot-flashes, itchy skin, hirsutism and alcopecia are signs of estrogen deficiency and are associated with
PCOS, and high levels of LH or progesterone. Keep in mind that hirsutism can be a symptom of insulin
insensitivity. There are plenty of Internet resources on eating healthy fats and on exercising for

Hi this is great info! Thanks. I never thought about stress, but now that I remember when I was a teenage girl I always felt tensed every single minute. I have hair on the sides of my face and forehead. They look normal but I don't see many girls have that.Also not sure about hair around nipples. It is truly about balancing hormones, instead of blindly take more estrogen. Oh I have an ovary cyst, never go away and I wonder if that is also related to estrogen deficiency.

Breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

(13-01-2019, 07:53 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

It could be dangerous but it's absolutely false to say it doesn't work. It REALLY works.

nanakante
don't make false statements they work , I have good luck with them.
anything is dangerous if down wrong,

(13-11-2018, 04:34 AM)bosekk Wrote:  

Estrogen Deficiency

Hi this is great info! Thanks. I never thought about stress, but now that I remember when I was a teenage girl I always felt tensed every single minute. I have hair on the sides of my face and forehead. They look normal but I don't see many girls have that.Also not sure about hair around nipples. It is truly about balancing hormones, instead of blindly take more estrogen. Oh I have an ovary cyst, never go away and I wonder if that is also related to estrogen deficiency.

Are the hairs coarse or thicker than usual hair/peach fuzz? If so, that would be hirsutism.
and if you also have PCOS i would not recommend NBE

This lady does a great job explaining that https://www.larabriden.com/

Best of luck!

(05-02-2019, 10:33 PM)RubyRose Wrote:  
(13-11-2018, 04:34 AM)bosekk Wrote:  

Estrogen Deficiency

Are the hairs coarse or thicker than usual hair/peach fuzz? If so, that would be hirsutism.
and if you also have PCOS i would not recommend NBE

This lady does a great job explaining that https://www.larabriden.com/

Best of luck!

Oh, if I have PCOS, can not I do NBE?

Never??

(13-01-2019, 07:53 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

Thank you for your input. Have you tried any pumps in the past? Which ones? I  haven't had any success myself from pumps.  Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon