Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stop enlarged nipples

(16-11-2019, 03:05 PM)Pheromonal Wrote:  
(13-01-2019, 07:53 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

Thank you for your input. Have you tried any pumps in the past? Which ones? I  haven't had any success myself from pumps.  Huh

Breast pumps do work! I began at 32a/aa and within a few months i was a 32b. I havent pumped for a year as i ended up with a scar from pumping too hard so was waiting for it to heal. It has healed and i am still a b cup. Wish i could keep going with the pumping but life is too busy and i get too tired plus health issues so i massage now hoping to achieve a c cup.

(20-11-2019, 08:49 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(16-11-2019, 03:05 PM)Pheromonal Wrote:  
(13-01-2019, 07:53 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

Thank you for your input. Have you tried any pumps in the past? Which ones? I  haven't had any success myself from pumps.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Breast pumps do work! I began at 32a/aa and within a few months i was a 32b. I havent pumped for a year as i ended up with a scar from pumping too hard so was waiting for it to heal. It has healed and i am still a b cup. Wish i could keep going with the pumping but life is too busy and i get too tired plus health issues so i massage now hoping to achieve a c cup.

Did your boobs stay firm or sag after growing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon