Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting MissMadScientist's Flaxseed and Soy Method

(18-12-2018, 04:04 AM)tabbycat Wrote:  
(18-12-2018, 03:46 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(18-12-2018, 03:04 AM)tabbycat Wrote:  
(17-12-2018, 03:12 AM)synastry Wrote:  
(16-12-2018, 09:04 PM)tabbycat Wrote:  Hi loves! Long time lurker and want to go from a 32B to a 32D. I'm thinking of trying MissMadScientist's method too!! I live in the US and I am having SO many problems finding toasted full fat soy flour (kinako) that is also non-gmo!! I did order the one from the link you posted Maria but it's still on it's way to me! Shipping takes forever :/

Do you think this would be OK?? Or what about Bob's Red Mill (is that toasted/full fat??)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VXJDUHC/ref=sxts_kp_tr_2_a_it?pf_rd_p=8778bc68-27e7-403f-8460-de48b6e788fb&pd_rd_wg=ObuJA&pf_rd_r=WXVR1DZMQWC9MRHRNH24&pd_rd_i=B00VXJDUHC&pd_rd_w=ZpYoz&pd_rd_r=eca8cfc5-c475-4195-8a63-ade755f0cd98&ie=UTF8&qid=1544990583&sr=2 

https://www.amazon.com/Shirakiku-Kinako-Bean-Flour-5-Ounce-x/dp/B00886NSV6/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1544990583&sr=8-1&keywords=kinako 

Best of luck with your NBE <3
i made the mistake of ordering a 3 months supply of Bob's Red Mill soy flour, not only is it untoasted (which is why it gave me an almost constant throbbing headache after a week,) but it tastes AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinako is definitely the way to go!

Oh no I am sorry hun! Sad    Yeah I was reading on how the soy flour could taste really nasty but I am glad that kinako tastes good and is used for dessert! I plan on getting some chocolate syrup and drinking it with whole milk  Smile

Also, I was thinking of blending my flaxseed with a smoothie every morning! Or eating it with some coconut yogurt ... I can't start this routine until after Christmas but I am soooooo curious to see if it'll work on me. I bought PM but I was too afraid to take it due to the potential side effects. I also have Genetix oil but I want to see if Ellen's method alone works for me. I am not using a Noogleberry or anything. 

I might make a thread to post progress with pics!

Hey Tabbycat!

The links you shared are great examples of the product. As long as its roasted or toasted, that soy flour is the correct kind! I also had trouble ordering it, since it takes so long and comes in small quantities. But i did some research, and found that there are some Asian Supermarkets that carry it. I did not find it in Chinese Groceries, but did find it in Japanese and Korean supermarkets. 

In Canada it's a bit harder to find Japanese markets in my area, but I found a Korean supermarket that had various brands of Toasted Soy Flour! I even found a huge bag of it that will last at least a month and a half to two months. In Canada, we have Pat's Supermarket which carried all those soy flour brands. From a quick google search, a similar mart in the USA is HMart. If you have that in your area, you could try visiting to see if they have toasted soy flour.

Also a small comment on the other methods youre doing, I tried them out as well! You'll find so many experiences of PM on this site, for myself it was to strong for my body. But maybe you'll have better luck with it! I also tried Genetix Organic Oil, it was great for overall health of my breasts, but didn't find much growth.

Goodluck on your experimentation! Hoping you find growth in them! <3
- Maria

Thank you so much Maria you are so sweet <3 Yes we do have HMart where I am at!! It's far from me but I'll definitely take a look this weekend to see if I can find any toasted soy flour  Smile  I am going to start off with what I purchased on amazon but then go from there!

I was a little lazy when it came to massaging my breasts with genetix so I stopped  Tongue  but I have a few bottles left so I will just try to use them up so they won't go to waste. I ordered the same progesterone cream as you did Maria and am going to dab them on my wrists every day to see if it'll help with absorption. I am so so curious to see what will happen!!! I'll definitely want to post updates as my boobs (hopefully) grow.

I just have a quick question. Do you take 4 tablespoons of flax in the morning and night, so 8 total a day? I wanted to do that but I am just a little afraid of the amount of arsenic I am ingesting.  Huh I have purchased ground organic flaxseed however it was easy to find.

I appreciate your updates and hope your progress is going well!

Tabbycat - Also just saw this lol!

I do take 4 tablespoons in the morning and at night! It is a lot, although in the beginning I took less (by accident because I converted incorrectly). But I think that worked out well for me, because I ended up slowly introducing the flaxseed to my body by starting with a small amount and increasing a week afterwards.

I would definitely recommend starting with half the dosage, and see if you feel any differences, then add more if you feel you can. When I started little, I felt changes immediately, so when I added the dosage there was progression! Then when I added progesterone, the growth feelings were even stronger. It was very reassuring.

Hopefully that helps Smile

Also Tabbycat, maybe you can call HMart before making the trek! I called grocery stores before heading down, so it wasn’t a waste in case they were out of stock. Don’t want you to waste your time lol!

Hi everybody!

I want to share my latest experiences and hope to read your thoughts...

Some time ago I read that somebody had better success when she waited some time between both drinks. My thought was that maybe soy milk could maybe influence the effect of flaxseed. Therefore I switched the order some time ago and I think I already get better results.
What do you think?

(19-12-2018, 10:42 PM)nicole@bn Wrote:  Hi everybody!

Some time ago I read that somebody had better success when she waited some time between both drinks. My thought was that maybe soy milk could maybe influence the effect of flaxseed. Therefore I switched the order some time ago and I think I already get better results.
What do you think?

Hey Nicole!

When you mean wait between both drinks, maybe that person meant wait before taking the next drink?

I did mention here once that, I gave it at least a minute before taking the soy afterwards!

Although that’s awesome! If switching it works for you definitely continue it. I think I’ll give it a try too sometime, to see if it helps me!

Thank you!!
-Maria

(20-12-2018, 03:36 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(19-12-2018, 10:42 PM)nicole@bn Wrote:  Hi everybody!

What do you think?

Hey Nicole!

When you mean wait between both drinks, maybe that person meant wait before taking the next drink?

I did mention here once that, I gave it at least a minute before taking the soy afterwards!

Although that’s awesome! If switching it works for you definitely continue it. I think I’ll give it a try too sometime, to see if it helps me!

Thank you!!
-Maria

Hello Maria!

Yes, it was suggested to wait longer for the next drink.
And I thought I get a really very long break, if I reverse the order. Wink

Nicole

Thank you Maria for continuing Ellen's program, Ellen put a big effort in this program i am very grateful because i see results, so i need to share with you.

I started this program in december and i couldn't find kinako powder, so i bought baked soy and i ground it into a powder, so except that, i strictly follow the program. But when i think little bit better, i don't eat very healty food. This program gave me great and fast results. I didn't measure myself, but i will start now. I also feel like i lost in weight because of a flax. 

Happy New Year and happy hollydays!
Happy growing! ❤?

Are you still doing this, and are you seeing results?

(03-01-2019, 02:38 AM)makicaaa Wrote:  Thank you Maria for continuing Ellen's program, Ellen put a big effort in this program i am very grateful because i see results, so i need to share with you.

I started this program in december and i couldn't find kinako powder, so i bought baked soy and i ground it into a powder, so except that, i strictly follow the program. But when i think little bit better, i don't eat very healty food. This program gave me great and fast results. I didn't measure myself, but i will start now. I also feel like i lost in weight because of a flax. 

Happy New Year and happy hollydays!
Happy growing! ❤?

Hey Makicaaa!

Thanks for sharing! I've been in a rut personally, and haven't been able to continue consistently with the program, but I restarted today. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year to you as well!
-Maria

(28-01-2019, 11:03 AM)Boin Wrote:  Are you still doing this, and are you seeing results?

Hey Boin!

Unfortunately, I couldn't continue due to personal reasons. But I have restarted today, wish me luck!
-Maria

Hey everyone!

Thank you for checking in, or keeping up with this journey with me. I hope it helps you figure out what's best for your body too, as we try and gain some healthy breast growth together! If you're returning to this thread, you've probably seen it before, but I had some troubles maintaining this program in the past fews months due to some personal problems at home/school/work. However, I am in a much better place, and I am certain that I will remain consistent in the coming few months.

My goals are this:
- Breast Growth
- Booty Growth

A bit about my body:
I have a fast metabolism, I eat little portions, but I'm always hungry. I haven't been physically active for a few months, and need to get back into it. 

----

My Program (MissMadScientists Program)

Morning

- Dime-Size Progesterone Cream (Ankles / Wrists)
- 4 Tablespoons of Ground Flaxseed + 1/2 Cup of Water
- 4 Tablespoons of Kinako Powder + 1 Cup of Whole Milk + Drizzle of Chocolate Syrup
- Multivitamin
- 1 Omega Pill
- Protein Shake w/ Greens Powder

Afternoon
- 1 Omega Pill

Night
- 4 Tablespoons of Ground Flaxseed + 1/2 Cup of Water
- 4 Tablespoons of Kinako Powder + 1 Cup of Whole Milk + Drizzle of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Omega Pill

___

Booty Program
This is irrelevant to the thread, but I know some users are also looking to increase bum size. I follow "Booty King" Anthony online, and will be doing his exercises everyday. I will also incorporate an extra protein shake a day to gain healthy weight.
___

I've started the program again today. I had my period just under a week ago, so I don't feel growth pains just yet. But I'm certain on being consistent again. So wish me luck! I will probably post my first pictures, and then do updates on measurements once a month. Please comment any questions, or advice you've had with this method!

Happy New Year!
-MariaAM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon