Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting MissMadScientist's Flaxseed and Soy Method

Well, when I read “from a B cup to E cup” I was like “omg! I just want a B cup, maybe i find the right solution” 
Than I read all the program (I studied a lot before taking anything) 
And my reaction was “no, it isn’t possible, if she grows so much with soy and flaxseeds, what about PM, which is stronger?” 

But I want to know more and yes... I read about everyone who tried this program. Yes, nobody grew (someone claims lumps, that’s all!) 

According to NBE rules: estrogens only are useless (except for that few girls with an excess of progesterone and testosterone, if they really exist, but estrogens only may be dangerous for your health!!!) 

Well, I also don’t like MissMadSCientist threads, she used nipple BO with aloe (ok, it works for her, it works for sweetorange BUT nipple creams are dangerous!!!! You risk a glandular infection because creams contain bacteria! And than the effect is systemic as oral BO) 
She used threonin for nipple reduction, well, threonin is what I used for my acne with glycholic acid, it “burns” superifcial layer of skin, it’s not the holy anti-aging molecule!!!! It burns, you must stay away from the sun, nipple skin is quite sensitive and thin, you must pay attention!!!! 
SO I’m sorry but I can’t trust what she post.

(24-09-2018, 01:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey Maria,
Thats great you have had consistent growth!
I cant comment on all your research but it sounds like your doing a great job of trying to figure it out.
This thread will be go to thread for a lot of us.
I wouldnt worry too much about your stall, consistency seems to be the key to NBE success.
I wish you luck too.
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi!

Thank you so much! I’m always happy to see your input on this thread, it’s great to have more interactions here ☺️

I am still on vacation! But I’m determined to continue this program when I come back, especially after seeing these comments since I’ve left.

See you on here again soon!
-Maria

(01-10-2018, 08:49 PM)Mamzelle Wrote:  Good job Maria, I'm quite sure the program will work quite well for you. You did a lot of research and you seem on the right track.  [Image: 1f600.png] I have good hope for you.

Personnally, I've did this method and it worked quite good on me. I was a 32B and went to a 32C in a month and a half. I was on BC(Yasmin) and did a stopweek during my period like you mentioned. Also, usally the first week after the stopweek, I noticed there wasn't any swelling at all. So if it ever happens to you, don't stress out, it's perfectly normal  Blush It'll come back after a couple of days . Ah, if you lose weight, you might lose the growth too, that's what happened to me hahaha I don't mind it too much though, it's so easy to redo  [Image: 1f61b.png]

I have to admit that I was super sceptic at first, until I tried it myself. Also Cely, I don't have PCOS and high androgens, plus I'm a pear shaped body. Sometimes you gotta try to see what works for you.  If the cautions that MissMadScientist mentions are respected, there can be no bad repercussions for this program.

I'll try to join pictures of my before and after.

Hi Mamzelle!

Thank you so much for your input! I did this program for 2 weeks, and I saw a decent amount of growth!

There has been another user who mentioned her breasts had rounded out all around from this. I also experienced this. Immediately after a day of this method, I felt growing pains which remainded consistent. Until my period, and now it’s very reassuring to know that I won’t feel growth return until a week after is helpful (thank you)!

The day I noticed the growth of my breasts is when I woke up one morning, and I was lying on my right side. I felt a dip on the side of my left breast, it felt heavy. And as a AA Cup, I’ve never experienced that fullness before. And when I cupped my breasts with my hand they filled my palm, which was so encouraging. 

My boyfriend also noticed the growth, which means I can’t be crazy. Haha!

I also am so happy for you!! Your breasts look SO GREAT! This is very encouraging for me!

Previously, I have tried PM (which was too strong for my body, that I reacted badly), BO (my body did not have the right environment for this to work - too low body temp & not enough body fat), and genetix organic oil (which wasn’t strong enough nor long lasting). 

This is the only method that has proven growth for my body type, so I’m excited to restart!

Thank you so much for your input !!

- MariaAM

(03-10-2018, 10:19 AM)Cely Wrote:  Well, when I read “from a B cup to E cup” I was like “omg! I just want a B cup, maybe i find the right solution” 
Than I read all the program (I studied a lot before taking anything) 
And my reaction was “no, it isn’t possible, if she grows so much with soy and flaxseeds, what about PM, which is stronger?” 

But I want to know more and yes... I read about everyone who tried this program. Yes, nobody grew (someone claims lumps, that’s all!) 

According to NBE rules: estrogens only are useless (except for that few girls with an excess of progesterone and testosterone, if they really exist, but estrogens only may be dangerous for your health!!!) 

Well, I also don’t like MissMadSCientist threads, she used nipple BO with aloe (ok, it works for her, it works for sweetorange BUT nipple creams are dangerous!!!! You risk a glandular infection because creams contain bacteria! And than the effect is systemic as oral BO) 
She used threonin for nipple reduction, well, threonin is what I used for my acne with glycholic acid, it “burns” superifcial layer of skin, it’s not the holy anti-aging molecule!!!! It burns, you must stay away from the sun, nipple skin is quite sensitive and thin, you must pay attention!!!! 
SO I’m sorry but I can’t trust what she post.

Hi Cely!

Yes I did experience growth with this method! As I just commented to Mamzelle, I had experienced much consistent growing pains, and fullness in my breasts from the first days until 2 weeks (at my period).

In the beginning, I had initially used the wrong measurements of soy and flax, but even then did I feel consistent growing pains. I think that introducing it at small portions, slowly, then increasing, helps so that it does not shock my body. I did this by accident, but it worked out well for me!

I took note that Ellen used BC, and I’m not on that. So I looked into introducing progesterone to my body for when I restart.

I have tried other methods such as: PM - which was too strong for my body, Organic generix Oil which was too weak, and BO - which was not the right method for my body type specifically. 

I have learned what my body is, and it is very similar to Ellen’s environment. So I believe this method will work for my body rn. As for the soy and flax, I believe it’s one of the safest natural methods for my body. As long as you don’t replace it with processed soy, etc. 

I was a bit afraid to continue trying BO because it is so foreign, as well as PM, which seemed very exotic. The soy, flax, and milk, seemed like the most ideal as it is natural foods I find in my culture often. And wasn’t hard to commit to in my daily routine. 

Hopefully this adds some perspective to this method! I will restart pics, and do monthly progress pics when I restart the program! 

I have seen Ellen’s other threads as well. I’m not well educated on the other methods mentioned, but I admire her research into alternative recipes for hormones, such as progesterone - butter cream, etc.

Wish me luck!
- MariaAM

Hi again!

Quick update: I've returned from my vacation, and am getting back into the flow of life back home. I plan to Restart my program. To do this I have done / am doing the following:

1. Just ordered Emerita Progesterone Cream, I plan to test a small dosage of this, and incorporate it into my program, replacing the BC that Ellen used in her program. I'll see how my body reacts to it, hoping it goes well!

2. I'm about to get my period soon, shall hold off on restarting until afterward. I will start preparing my diet, to be healthier again. Take my fish pills, and one a day vitamins, even try and incorporate fish in general (I dont even like fish but will sacrifice the preference for boobie growth LOL).

3. Also will be returning to the gym to start a new booty program, that also encourages eating healthy protein packed foods. Really want to enhance all my assets Smile

I totally believe that this can work for me, and will really have to practice my patience so that later I will eventually see significant growth!

Wish me luck!

-MariaAM

(18-10-2018, 04:53 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hi again!

Quick update: I've returned from my vacation, and am getting back into the flow of life back home. I plan to Restart my program. To do this I have done / am doing the following:

1. Just ordered Emerita Progesterone Cream, I plan to test a small dosage of this, and incorporate it into my program, replacing the BC that Ellen used in her program. I'll see how my body reacts to it, hoping it goes well!

2. I'm about to get my period soon, shall hold off on restarting until afterward. I will start preparing my diet, to be healthier again. Take my fish pills, and one a day vitamins, even try and incorporate fish in general (I dont even like fish but will sacrifice the preference for boobie growth LOL).

3. Also will be returning to the gym to start a new booty program, that also encourages eating healthy protein packed foods. Really want to enhance all my assets Smile

I totally believe that this can work for me, and will really have to practice my patience so that later I will eventually see significant growth!

Wish me luck!

-MariaAM

Goodluck. Keep us updated, this is one program id love to see repeated successfully.

(18-10-2018, 07:07 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(18-10-2018, 04:53 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hi again!

Wish me luck!

-MariaAM

Goodluck. Keep us updated, this is one program id love to see repeated successfully.

Hi thank you Bonny!
Late reply, but I will have some updates below, aiming for PROGRESS  Big Grin
-MariaAM

Hi everyone!

I'm back! So I've stated some plans above, and in reality shit hit the fan. Since I've returned from my trip to California (I went away for reading week it was amazing!), I was prepared to take on school and work, as usual. But some family emergencies led to falling behind on school, work, side-projects, and of course NBE.

Which sucked, but I knew I didn't want to get back into NBE until I had everything under some type of control. 

So now I'm back! I started again two days ago. This time I've added progesterone. My routine:

EVERYDAY

Morning
- Dime-Sized Progesterone, massaged onto ankles/wrists
- Half-cup water + 4 tablespoons of Flaxseed
- 1 cup whole milk + 4 tablespoons of Toasted Soy Flour + chocolate nesquik

Supplements:
- whey protein + greens powder shake (I TRY to do this everyday)
- one-a-day multi-vitamins
- omega three tablet

Evening:
- Half-cup water + 4 tablespoons of Flaxseed
- 1 cup whole milk + 4 tablespoons of Toasted Soy Flour + chocolate nesquik

STOPWEEK
- I will stop the routine during my period week, and resume once my period is over.

I ended my program right before I left for Cali. It's been around a month and one week. I lost all the gains I made from my week and a half on the program. I restarted two days ago, Nov. 19, and I've immediately felt growing pains. The progesterone doesn't give me side-effects, and already in two days I see and feel the growth I made in the week and a half that I tried last time. 

I believe it's the addition of progesterone cream thats made my breasts so receptive to the flax and soy. I knew that was one part of MissMadScientist's program that I was missing, since I'm not on birth control. Although the progesterone in her Mirena, was so miniscule, so I plan to continue to use a very teensy bit of progesterone everyday. Lastly, I haven't measured myself yet, I will probably do that tonight, and take a photo. After that, I don't plan on measuring and taking photos again until a month later.

That's all for now. Hoping for this continued progression. I won't be going on any more trips for the next semester, so I can focus on this every day!
Wish me luck!

- MariaAM

Hi Maria,

Nice to hear you are starting again and already feeling and seeing growth!!I have created almost the exactly the same environment as you when I started this method (became vegetarian but do eat fish, not on birthcontrol, consistent intake of the soy & flax, and shotting flax lol). Now I'm doing this for exactly two months tomorrow and I did not stop while I was on my period. With me however the effects are different from yours. I only have consistent growing pains 1 week before my period & I get major swelling, like it swells up to one cup bigger (I have never ever felt this in my life before). Through my period I have less growing pains but and a little bit of swelling, and after my period everything is gone and back to how it was on day 1... which is almost flat.

I was wondering a few things... How much kcal do you get in a day? I have a very high metabolism and also do weight lifting for my bum  Tongue  like 3 times a week, but I have the feeling that I never get enough kcal for my body to 'built' the chest. Do you also have a LOT of gas because of the soy & flax? Do you eat a lot of fruit & vegetables besides your multi vitamin? How much whey protein do you take?

(22-11-2018, 08:51 PM)Polly Wrote:  Hi Maria,

Nice to hear you are starting again and already feeling and seeing growth!!I have created almost the exactly the same environment as you when I started this method (became vegetarian but do eat fish, not on birthcontrol, consistent intake of the soy & flax, and shotting flax lol). Now I'm doing this for exactly two months tomorrow and I did not stop while I was on my period. With me however the effects are different from yours. I only have consistent growing pains 1 week before my period & I get major swelling, like it swells up to one cup bigger (I have never ever felt this in my life before). Through my period I have less growing pains but and a little bit of swelling, and after my period everything is gone and back to how it was on day 1... which is almost flat.

I was wondering a few things... How much kcal do you get in a day? I have a very high metabolism and also do weight lifting for my bum  Tongue  like 3 times a week, but I have the feeling that I never get enough kcal for my body to 'built' the chest. Do you also have a LOT of gas because of the soy & flax? Do you eat a lot of fruit & vegetables besides your multi vitamin? How much whey protein do you take?

Hi Polly!

Ironically, I just got my period today! Which I was anticipating. This is also probably the reason for the swelling in the past two days. I know that MissMadScientist stopped her program too during her period. I've realized I've been gassy from the flax and soy, which I haven't experienced before. I think this is because of my diet, which hasn't been entirely healthy lately. Also something to note, is that I'm not on a vegetarian diet, I do eat some meat, such as chicken and beef, and I plan to go back to the gym to work on my bum too haha! SO here are some things I think are important for this program:

1. Extra Food Intake (Protein and general food consumption) Another user advised me that after your period, you won't feel growing pains for a week or so. I also have a fast metabolism, so I think we really need to force ourselves to have extra protein and general food intake. Esp, if we are going to the gym for our bums. For protein, I usually have one spoonful of it in a shake (fruits, ice, and milk), or alone with water. But with the gym, I will be taking an extra shake (1 spoonful again) of protein. 

2. Importance of period / stopweeks I don't know the science behind it, but I think you should have a stopweek during your period from the program. The reason being, is that when we try to imitate this environment, our goal is to create an environment of puberty. So naturally, the mechanisms behind booby growth, are in sync with our cycles. If you continue your program throughout your period, your body might figure out that the growth in your breasts are synthesized. So your cycle messes with the program, and probably sends chemicals to your breasts that hinder you from keeping the growth. I've also read programs from Hormone Therapy stories of men who made successful transitions with breast growth. They would use progesterone and phytoestrogens, and cycle them to mimic a female cycle, which led their body to believe it was natural to have breast growth. So they would be successful in creating more breast tissue. 

3. Introduction of progesterone 
Based on the above about Hormone Therapy, I think you should also introduce a small amount of progesterone to your program. Apparently (and I'm not an expert in progesterone), progesterone allows for your breasts to be more receptive to phytoestrogens (soy + flax). So it'll add a little boost to your growth. Because this time around, I've never felt this kind of growth before my period on this program, than I have before. The difference is the addition of progesterone cream.

I'm really not an expert, and I can't attest to your body type, because you know your body best. But definitely, tinker around with your program. Especially, if you feel that this program makes a positive effect on your boobies! For example, I've tried BO, PM, and GenetixOrganic, but none of those worked for me. So far, this program works, I've had to tinker with it at first, but I'm more confident about it. I just have to give it 3 months to really see results :') (hoping this works!!). Also if you try progesterone, definitely test it first to make sure you don't have any bad reactions. 

I hope this helps, if you make any changes or find any other information. Please update me! 
Do you have a thread with your program? I'd love to follow your progress too!

Goodluck Big Grin
- MariaAM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon