Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting MissMadScientist's Flaxseed and Soy Method

(30-01-2019, 12:26 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

Thank you for checking in, or keeping up with this journey with me. I hope it helps you figure out what's best for your body too, as we try and gain some healthy breast growth together! If you're returning to this thread, you've probably seen it before, but I had some troubles maintaining this program in the past fews months due to some personal problems at home/school/work. However, I am in a much better place, and I am certain that I will remain consistent in the coming few months.

My goals are this:
- Breast Growth
- Booty Growth

A bit about my body:
I have a fast metabolism, I eat little portions, but I'm always hungry. I haven't been physically active for a few months, and need to get back into it. 

----

My Program (MissMadScientists Program)

Morning

- Dime-Size Progesterone Cream (Ankles / Wrists)
- 4 Tablespoons of Ground Flaxseed + 1/2 Cup of Water
- 4 Tablespoons of Kinako Powder + 1 Cup of Whole Milk + Drizzle of Chocolate Syrup
- Multivitamin
- 1 Omega Pill
- Protein Shake w/ Greens Powder

Afternoon
- 1 Omega Pill

Night
- 4 Tablespoons of Kinako Powder + 1 Cup of Whole Milk + Drizzle of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Omega Pill

___

Booty Program
This is irrelevant to the thread, but I know some users are also looking to increase bum size. I follow "Booty King" Anthony online, and will be doing his exercises everyday. I will also incorporate an extra protein shake a day to gain healthy weight.
___

I've started the program again today. I had my period just under a week ago, so I don't feel growth pains just yet. But I'm certain on being consistent again. So wish me luck! I will probably post my first pictures, and then do updates on measurements once a month. Please comment any questions, or advice you've had with this method!

Happy New Year!
-MariaAM

How exciting! I wish you the best of luck and am looking forward to see your progress :-)!

(30-01-2019, 01:15 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(30-01-2019, 12:26 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

Thank you for checking in, or keeping up with this journey with me. I hope it helps you figure out what's best for your body too, as we try and gain some healthy breast growth together! If you're returning to this thread, you've probably seen it before, but I had some troubles maintaining this program in the past fews months due to some personal problems at home/school/work. However, I am in a much better place, and I am certain that I will remain consistent in the coming few months.

My goals are this:
- Breast Growth
- Booty Growth

A bit about my body:
I have a fast metabolism, I eat little portions, but I'm always hungry. I haven't been physically active for a few months, and need to get back into it. 

----

My Program (MissMadScientists Program)

Morning

- Dime-Size Progesterone Cream (Ankles / Wrists)
- Multivitamin
- 1 Omega Pill
- Protein Shake w/ Greens Powder

Afternoon
- 1 Omega Pill

Night
- 1 Omega Pill

___

Booty Program
This is irrelevant to the thread, but I know some users are also looking to increase bum size. I follow "Booty King" Anthony online, and will be doing his exercises everyday. I will also incorporate an extra protein shake a day to gain healthy weight.
___

I've started the program again today. I had my period just under a week ago, so I don't feel growth pains just yet. But I'm certain on being consistent again. So wish me luck! I will probably post my first pictures, and then do updates on measurements once a month. Please comment any questions, or advice you've had with this method!

Happy New Year!
-MariaAM

How exciting! I wish you the best of luck and am looking forward to see your progress :-)!
Hiii. How does it works. I'm starting this week and i hope it will be Wirkung on me. Wish you luck.

The best of luck with your growth. Your program looks amazing! Will try this if current program fails to work. 

PS can you buy the high fat soy flour online?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon