Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nerve damage from pumping

(18-04-2019, 11:57 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So I thought I would weigh in here on the nerve damage from pumping issue.  I think it's worth pointing out that there are two concerns about the positioning of the cups over the breast that could be the issue while pumping(?). First one is what's called the  internal mammary artery and of the axillary artery, if you note the artery position one would think stretching this artery could cause damage...think of the damage to this area akin to say seatbelt trauma.

Axillary artery
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axillary_artery

Assessment of internal mammary artery injury after blunt chest trauma: a literature review
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4201314/

The second area is the positioning of lymph nodes,  and if there's damage to the lymph nodes it doesn't properly get rid of bacteria and compromises the body's ability to fight infections, inflammation, breast lymph node drainage, etc.

Swollen lymph nodes
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...c-20353902

So, is it possible that over pumping can damage these areas?....I things it's worth having a look see and discussion.

Thank you lotus for your research and help

(10-04-2019, 09:49 PM)UK1068 Wrote:  The domes are going into your armpit? I use XL domes and have never had them go beyond side boob. Anything applying pressure to the veins in your armpit will cause numbness and cut circulation. I have pretty poor circulation myself (arms go numb just from washing my hair, or I wake up at night and one is numb), but I had these issues even before I started using the noogle. If you have problems already, then a bad fitting dome will exacerbate it. We are so used to our circulation that we don't even realize we have an issue until we use something like this, and it becomes obvious. To say the noogle caused this problem if you have numbness from day one, that is not fair.  That would be like being born with a bad ankle, then saying it's your shoes fault you have painful ankles.

Clearly you have a larger frame than us.  Just because it doesn't happen to you *gasp* doesn't mean that it's not happening to others.  For some of us, the cup IS grabbing into our armpits.  There is NO warning against that though which is the problem.  If I had known that, I never would have upgraded to the XXL cups.

(19-04-2019, 07:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(10-04-2019, 09:49 PM)UK1068 Wrote:  The domes are going into your armpit? I use XL domes and have never had them go beyond side boob. Anything applying pressure to the veins in your armpit will cause numbness and cut circulation. I have pretty poor circulation myself (arms go numb just from washing my hair, or I wake up at night and one is numb), but I had these issues even before I started using the noogle. If you have problems already, then a bad fitting dome will exacerbate it. We are so used to our circulation that we don't even realize we have an issue until we use something like this, and it becomes obvious. To say the noogle caused this problem if you have numbness from day one, that is not fair.  That would be like being born with a bad ankle, then saying it's your shoes fault you have painful ankles.

Clearly you have a larger frame than us.  Just because it doesn't happen to you *gasp* doesn't mean that it's not happening to others.  For some of us, the cup IS grabbing into our armpits.  There is NO warning against that though which is the problem.  If I had known that, I never would have upgraded to the XXL cups.

You mentioned bad ankle. Well first of all your doctor will tell you not to wear heels. And it’s common sense to wear comfortable shoes. For pumps, it’s not common sense how to use it properly. Nobody really knows. And even the whole armpit thing is just our guess. search macdonald hot coffee lawsuit, this is a better analogue than bad ankle. A women spill hot coffee and got burnt. Macdonald lost the lawsuit and paid lots of money. We are not supposed to guess what’s with the product. We should be informed. My puming cups don’t dig in my armpit. It made my nipples so big and insensitive that I switched to other NBE method. Some memebers use it for a year with no big breast size change. What we are trying to say is pumping isn’t for everyone. And the seller could have made it clear, providing better instructions and proper warnings. The whole macdonald hot coffee lawsuit could happen to breast pump seller too.

(19-04-2019, 04:15 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(19-04-2019, 07:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

You mentioned bad ankle. Well first of all your doctor will tell you not to wear heels. And it’s common sense to wear comfortable shoes. For pumps, it’s not common sense how to use it properly. Nobody really knows. And even the whole armpit thing is just our guess.  search macdonald hot coffee lawsuit, this is a better analogue than bad ankle.  A women spill hot coffee and got burnt. Macdonald lost the lawsuit and paid lots of money. We are not supposed to guess what’s with the product. We should be informed. My puming cups don’t dig in my armpit. It made my nipples so big and insensitive that I switched to other NBE method. Some memebers use it for a year with no big breast size change. What we are trying to say is pumping isn’t for everyone. And the seller could have made it clear, providing better instructions and proper warnings. The whole macdonald hot coffee lawsuit could happen to breast pump seller too.

UK seems like a troll to me.  Perhaps she in relation to Noogleberry somehow.  Isn't Noogleberry in the UK?

Anyway, she truly has a lot of nerve to come on here and berate me because my experience doesn't fall in line with her personal experiences. Luckily I have been healing and feeling A LOT better.  Not sure how I would have reacted if she had written me that 6 months ago. 

I see her giving poor advice in another thread as well.  Talking about it not being a big deal to skip periods from estrogen-rich products, all in the name of growing breasts.  Excess estrogen is one of the main causes of breast cancer.  It is a HUGE deal.

Error, didn't mean to post here.

Hello everyone!

I am really interested in discussing this issue since I think it is extremely important for everyone to be conscious of the negative sides of noogling.

I do think this is caused by the armpit area zone but you may have other theories as well, and learning about our bodies in order to make nbe possible is the first step, I guess - so since this is Jenn's posts perhaps making another thread unless Jenn agrees to discuss things on this one...

(18-05-2019, 06:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I am really interested in discussing this issue since I think it is extremely important for everyone to be conscious of the negative sides of noogling.

I do think this is caused by the armpit area zone but you may have other theories as well, and learning about our bodies in order to make nbe possible is the first step, I guess - so since this is Jenn's posts perhaps making another thread unless Jenn agrees to discuss things on this one...

great
looking forward.

You are more than welcome to post here.  Yes, I definitely think the armpit area has something to do with it.  But to be clear, the cup was not going over my armpit.  It would not be able to suction that way.  What it was doing was pulling everything that is in the armpit region into the cup when I would pump because of how petite my torso is and how big the cup was.

Nerve damage is still present but gone down dramatically. I even little cognitive issues--only on the left side of course.  The only way I can describe it is the most subtle effect of what a Parkinson patient my feel or look like.  Neurological shaking that is always present, but just a whisper thankfully.

(25-05-2019, 04:20 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

You are more than welcome to post here.  Yes, I definitely think the armpit area has something to do with it.  But to be clear, the cup was not going over my armpit.  It would not be able to suction that way.  What it was doing was pulling everything that is in the armpit region into the cup when I would pump because of how petite my torso is and how big the cup was.

Nerve damage is still present but gone down dramatically. I even little cognitive issues--only on the left side of course.  The only way I can describe it is the most subtle effect of what a Parkinson patient my feel or look like.  Neurological shaking that is always present, but just a whisper thankfully.

Thank you Jenn!

I think the big issue is mainly this, the torso's size and cups' sizes on one hand and the other the armpit area : I'm not a Sci-person (I'm a lawyer in fact) but I have discussed this issue with health practitioners (traditional medicine and alternative) to have a better understanding of the root of the pain. I don't have any issue on my right arm, but since I have had issues on the left arm (injuries caused from sports and stress), it tends to get tingly, sometimes numbness after noogling. I made it look just in case (scan, x-ray, nerves, physiotherapy) and they just told me it was all stress tension piled on that area but its curious to have these feelings just after noogling. This is why I decided to pump less the left area and do it separately - each breast at once. This has been helping so far, but still, feel the tingly sensation sometimes.

One of my friends who is a doctor suggested me the pressure under this area can cause inflammation on the lower subscapular nerve, ulnar nerve, median nerve, and thoracodorsal nerve- However, I did not tell him the reason why I was asking him these questions. Any of you who has a background on health and biology can be helpful in making sense to this theory than me though.

(11-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I mean, I can't prove a damn thing but I feel like my blood vessels are in a tightened ball or something like that.  That the pumping damaged or bunched together all veins, nerves, or vessels into a tight ball, and now things cannot flow correctly anymore.  I notice that if I eat raw garlic with raw honey before going to sleep I wake up feeling better than usual.  And when I sleep in our sunroom (no walls, only screen windows with pure fresh air) I wake up feeling better.

Basically I have become highly sensitive to any unhealthy air, so pollution or chemicals I cannot tolerate.  Being as it hasn't rained forever now, the pollution levels are high.  My body cannot tolerate anything anymore.  I feel the only way to cure this is through surgical intervention.  But I first need a positive diagnosis before anything can be done.  I am waiting as patient as possible for the cat scan and ENT referrals to go through.  Some days I feel like I am literally going to die.  It's so scary.

Try carnivore. People always treated ing their ailments with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon