Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nerve damage from pumping

--

(15-10-2018, 12:15 PM)hannah Wrote:  Goodday everybody,

I read this thread and cant help to see somebody is acting like a coward again. She shines in absence while we bear with each other and fall down.
This message is for the person who sold us a faulty product to a respond of our hopes.. Its so sad for all the girls who fell into deception just because they had hope.
When I was 18 years old I became insecure with my breasts, I felt hopeless and at the same time I was driven to take action and grow myself bigger breasts. The internet showed me many ways and  I became hopeful and wishful. While I beared with myself  I took the jump and tried the noogleberry.
I took the jump and tried because it sounded so good. There wasnt a bad thing to find and the sales always replied kindly to her customers.
I took the jump and tried because you were deceptive. I took the jump and tried because I thought I had nothing to loose.....
I took the jump and fall...
I took the jump and lost it all, I took the jump and lost my power, my love-life, my soulmate, my relationships in my life, I took the jump and lost my dignity. I took the jump and lost my health. While I am falling and you are trying to make more money I might loose my whole life and die slowly from my broken veins which are beyond repair.
And while WE fall also the people without voice you do nothing but continuing your dirty bussiness.
And while WE bear with each other, I ask you to watch in the mirror and say something to us..
Tell us the truth, this machine has no papers that show it is safe right? 
While we took the jump you knew we would fall right?
Now show us the science this is not harmful for ones veins? Do you want to give us our hope back, please? You were good at giving us tools we supposed to believe..now when we fall you dont want to say anything to your customers?

(15-10-2018, 12:06 PM)Mindy Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 05:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 01:47 PM)Mindy Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 12:54 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here is update on my doctor's findings so far after having an xray on my neck, left shoulder, chest and  left elbow & a catscan and ultra sound on my neck.  I have swollen lymph nodes all along the bottom of my jaw and behind my left ear and left neck.  Xrays shows a muscle spasm in my neck and calcification on my left shoulder.  I wish we had done a catscan on my entire chest, neck and left arm but he only did my head and neck.  That would show if there is damaged nerves or blood vessels.

So what i am learning from my doctor and acupuncturist is that the muscle spasm can cause the numbness on my left side.  Also, my swollen lymph nodes may very well be an infection but that is because my immune system is being compromised because of poor blood flow.  A normal body has normal blood flow which allows regular cleansing of the blood.

Could this be noogle-related?  Quite possibly considering the numbness which would happen when I would noogle.   I threw my noogleberry away and am now learning proper stretches and stuff to heal. I also need to get regular treatments if I really want to heal myself.  Be careful noogling guys!  I no longer recommend it after what has happened to me.

Jenniferlove I'm very sorry to read about your health problems now . I have followed your threads for lets just say some time ( I don't like talking about years they sound old ) as I've posted in the past . That being said I want to tell you a little sorry about myself in my 30's I started telling my doctor about my hands & arms going to sleep & legs at time  as was told maybe nerve damage not much could be done about it . 3 to 4 years later I had a massive heart attack on the right side of my heart ( witch they say is uncommon ) that to this day they are trying to figure out how I lived . God only knows . So what I'm trying to say to you is don't go on just what one doctor says & please look in to have a stress test or heart cath done .
 Wow! So what do you think was going on? I still think this might have to do with blood vessel damage and improper bloodflow creating easy bacterial infections and growth of disease.  What was your diet like leading up to the heart attack? I am trying to eat super clean and still having problems although some days are definitely much worse than others.  Did you have any physical therapy or work done to help with the numbness?  How are you now? Did they find out what was wrong?  I have dealt with about six or seven doctors by the way.

I hadn't been watching my diet before so you know . After they treated my heart attack with stints & some meds I don't have any problems with numbness anymore . They said it was blood clots that were sticking to platelets until they broke free , the reason for the numbness until one got stuck one day going to my lungs . IE heart attack . I'm on blood thinners now & no numbness . I was just trying to tell you to get it checked can't hurt & better to know even if that's not it .

Do you think it's possible that noogling could be causing blood clots??

(15-10-2018, 12:17 PM)hannah Wrote:  

I read this thread and cant help to see somebody is acting like a coward again. She shines in absence while we bear with each other and fall down.
This message is for the person who sold us a faulty product to a respond of our hopes.. Its so sad for all the girls who fell into deception just because they had hope.
When I was 18 years old I became insecure with my breasts, I felt hopeless and at the same time I was driven to take action and grow myself bigger breasts. The internet showed me many ways and  I became hopeful and wishful. While I beared with myself  I took the jump and tried the noogleberry.
I took the jump and tried because it sounded so good. There wasnt a bad thing to find and the sales always replied kindly to her customers.
I took the jump and tried because you were deceptive. I took the jump and tried because I thought I had nothing to loose.....
I took the jump and lost it all, I took the jump and lost my power, my love-life, my soulmate, my relationships in my life, I took the jump and lost my dignity. I took the jump and lost my health. While I am falling and you are trying to make more money I might loose my whole life and die slowly from my broken veins which are beyond repair.
And while WE fall also the people without voice you do nothing but continuing your dirty bussiness.
And while WE bear with each other, I ask you to watch in the mirror and say something to us..
Now show us the science this is not harmful for ones veins? Do you want to give us our hope back, please? You were good at giving us tools we supposed to believe..now when we fall you dont want to say anything to your customers?

We already know what money does to people.  Not all people, but I think to be a highly successful business person, you kind of have to be a shark in a sense. I have not written her because I do not see any point at all.  I guess I could start this same thread in the noogleberry forum and see what happens though.  Are any of you on there also?

(15-10-2018, 04:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

We already know what money does to people.  Not all people, but I think to be a highly successful business person, you kind of have to be a shark in a sense. I have not written her because I do not see any point at all.  I guess I could start this same thread in the noogleberry forum and see what happens though.  Are any of you on there also?

Nope, i dont have an account. You should try, to see if someone from the company want to really talk about this, not just fishing like we are doing here. If you develop a product you have to know what it does. Earning money is fine, but selling faulty products under false claims (like a doctor designed this thing which is not true!) Plus leaving the truth out is false, could even be illegal. Woman have no idea, its total deception.And this product is damaging people so severe that others should be protected for it.. it ruined many lifes I know more people.. 
So call her shark is kinda cute from you Jen.

Nope, i dont have an account. You should try, to see if someone from the company want to really talk about this, not just fishing like we are doing here. If you develop a product you have to know what it does. Earning money is fine, but selling faulty products under false claims plus leaving the truth out is false, could even be illegal. And this product is damaging people so severe that others should be protected for it.. it ruined many lifes I know more people.. 
So call her shark is kinda cute from you Jen.

(15-10-2018, 04:56 PM)hannah Wrote:  

___

I btw get that you dont see the point, because she obviously dont have anything scientifical to show us this pump is safe .
But this feeling do you want her to continue hurting girls and woman who already didnt felt 100% good in their skin?
Look I want to go to the doctor, but I dont see the point to tell them I was a guinea pig for a company who sells machines they dont understand themselves. What will I tell my doctor? They want understand unless we know more about this product, and if she is a bussiness woman she will make that research happen to improve her #€&#=#! product. I am sorry to say but you have to provide the doctor with exact information on what happened with your body, bc it will be more likely he finds out whats really wrong, instead of him finding symptoms not knowing what came first.
Imo this is downright criminal what happened to me, telling it designed by a doctor, not providing a manual, no pressure restriction in my country this would come on tv with all the scam companys in it...

(15-10-2018, 05:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  

___

I btw get that you dont see the point, because she obviously dont have anything scientifical to show us this pump is safe .
But this feeling do you want her to continue hurting girls and woman who already didnt felt 100% good in their skin?
Look I want to go to the doctor, but I dont see the point to tell them I was a guinea pig for a company who sells machines they dont understand themselves. What will I tell my doctor? They want understand unless we know more about this product, and if she is a bussiness woman she will make that research happen to improve her #€&#=#! product. I am sorry to say but you have to provide the doctor with  exact information on what happened with your body, bc it will be more likely he finds out whats really wrong, instead of him finding symptoms not knowing what came first.
Imo this is downright criminal what happened to me, telling it designed by a doctor, not providing a manual, no presurre restriction

I just already know what will happen if I write.  She will say I was probably misusing the product and over-pumping.  And that is possible that I was.  Although pumping for very short periods at a time, I was probably pumping too hard.  I still think it's SUPER important to clearly explain on the site what can happen from over-pumping. 

So you're saying you're seeing ZERO improvements since you last pumped?  Your body is just not healing??

(15-10-2018, 05:27 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(15-10-2018, 04:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  We already know what money does to people.  Not all people, but I think to be a highly successful business person, you kind of have to be a shark in a sense. I have not written her because I do not see any point at all.  I guess I could start this same thread in the noogleberry forum and see what happens though.  Are any of you on there also?
___

Look I want to go to the doctor, but I dont see the point to tell them I was a guinea pig for a company who sells machines they dont understand themselves. What will I tell my doctor? They want understand unless we know more about this product, and if she is a bussiness woman she will make that research happen to improve her #€&#=#! product. I am sorry to say but you have to provide the doctor with  exact information on what happened with your body, bc it will be more likely he finds out whats really wrong, instead of him finding symptoms not knowing what came first.
Imo this is downright criminal what happened to me, telling it designed by a doctor, not providing a manual, no presurre restriction

I just already know what will happen if I write.  She will say I was probably mis-using the product and over-pumping.  And that is possible that I was.  Although pumping for very short periods at a time, I was probably pumping too hard.  I still think it's SUPER important to clearly explain on the site what can happen from over-pumping. 

So you're saying you've seeing ZERO improvements since you last pumped?  Your body is just not healing??

I understand but putting your head in the ground want make changes for no body. But I understand your choice not to be mother Theresa or something. I am just not so relaxed with this situation and my type of person want shut up, ever, its my right to seek justice.
I only pumped 3 times Jen...hydronoogling a dangerous tip from the noogleberry forum, but I had no knowledge neither do I have a glass ball to see in the future.. so no this is not my fault.
I tried hard...my breasts looks better then just after pumping. After pumping they were suddenly like pancakes(gosh i can cry again thinking back, poor titties) now they firmed up bc of our hard work(me and my supporting bf)
But the underpole just sagged and spreaded over my ribcage, i never look as great as before.
I did prevented that matters became much worse bc my circulation became terrible, bad circulation can pancreas aging etc. And i do still look good in my face etc. I also manage that I dont get severly inflamed. Bc straight after the pump i got terrible absesses....like HUGE on my face and on my back exactly the blood  route followed from breasts upward bc front body blood goes upward back body goes downward.
But at thisoment I face the unsolved problems from the noogleberry again, neck pain, numb arms.... pff I never be in the same health again....its just damage control...

(15-10-2018, 05:55 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(15-10-2018, 05:27 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(15-10-2018, 04:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  We already know what money does to people.  Not all people, but I think to be a highly successful business person, you kind of have to be a shark in a sense. I have not written her because I do not see any point at all.  I guess I could start this same thread in the noogleberry forum and see what happens though.  Are any of you on there also?
___

I just already know what will happen if I write.  She will say I was probably mis-using the product and over-pumping.  And that is possible that I was.  Although pumping for very short periods at a time, I was probably pumping too hard.  I still think it's SUPER important to clearly explain on the site what can happen from over-pumping. 

So you're saying you've seeing ZERO improvements since you last pumped?  Your body is just not healing??

I understand but putting your head in the ground want make changes for no body. But I understand your choice not to be mother Theresa or something. I am just not so relaxed with this situation and my type of person want shut up, ever, its my right to seek justice.
I only pumped 3 times Jen...hydronoogling a dangerous tip from the noogleberry forum, but I had no knowledge neither do I have a glass ball to see in the future.. so no this is not my fault.
I tried hard...my breasts looks better then just after pumping. After pumping they were suddenly like pancakes(gosh i can cry again thinking back, poor titties) now they firmed up bc of our hard work(me and my supporting bf)
But the underpole just sagged and spreaded over my ribcage, i never look as great as before.
I did prevented that matters became much worse bc my circulation became terrible, bad circulation can pancreas aging etc. And i do still look good in my face etc. I also manage that I dont get severly inflamed. Bc straight after the pump i got terrible absesses....like HUGE on my face and on my back exactly the blood  route followed from breasts upward bc front body blood goes upward back body goes downward.
But at thisoment I face the unsolved problems from the noogleberry again, neck pain, numb arms.... pff I never be in the same health again....its just damage control...

I am so thankful to have a  great group of doctors that are willing to work on this all until we find the answer.  I have a bunch of more tests coming up another catscan, this time on my spine.  They are wanting to see if there is any nerve damage on there because that can cause numbness.  Also an allergy and immunology test.  Certain foods I eat I cannot tolerate anymore.  My neck swells up like crazy so it'll be nice to see what to avoid from now on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon