Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nerve damage from pumping

(20-10-2018, 01:28 AM)Megz Wrote:  
(20-10-2018, 01:08 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Just got back from my doctor's visit.  More tossing around, saying this is not his expertise.  I am at least referred to get a c-scan on my spine and neck now and to see a neurologist.  He is saying this very likely could be both nerve damage and also blood vessels damage.  Praying the cat-scan will reveal the truth.  Him and the nurse observed that the left side of my face is drooping and both are very concerned.  It takes forever to get a referral approved.  This is all moving way too slow.

I can't even begin to understand what all this must be like for you, you have my thoughts and sympathy. I do thank you for sharing these experiences on the forum, as it's convinced me to retire my pumping gear and hopefully avoid any future issues that may be related to it. Take care x

Thank you.  The least I can do is help open people's eyes to the dark side of pumping.  You all are helping me a ton too, just having people to talk to about the real cause for what is happening to me.

(19-10-2018, 08:54 PM)gAliciaFrance Wrote:  My poor Jennifer. I don't know you but tonight I will pray for you. I hope with all my heart that everything will return to normal.

I've been pumping for ten days and I'm a little worried. The day before yesterday, I felt pain in my brain. I had pumped 4 hours. Yesterday, I pumped only 1h at low pressure and the symptoms are totally disappeared. Today, I started again pumping 4 hours at more or less high pressure, the symptoms have reappeared. I feel weak and dizzy, my head is spinning.
I really hope it's not related to pumping. I will stop a few days. I have a cold, it may be related to that...

(Sorry, bad english)

Hi,
I’ve been pumping for last two months. I’m not doing it too hard or I had been pumping milk for my baby last two years. My breast got adjusted to vaccum pumping. But, few days ago I got same symptoms like you when I got cold, i felt dizziness after long sleep and when I woke up my head was spinning and I fell down by hitting my back, I was unconscious. I got back from that fall. That why I guessed my back hitted at the time of falling. It is first time happen in my life. I suspect NB

(20-10-2018, 05:59 AM)yes Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-10-2018, 01:28 AM)Megz Wrote:  
(20-10-2018, 01:08 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Just got back from my doctor's visit.  More tossing around, saying this is not his expertise.  I am at least referred to get a c-scan on my spine and neck now and to see a neurologist.  He is saying this very likely could be both nerve damage and also blood vessels damage.  Praying the cat-scan will reveal the truth.  Him and the nurse observed that the left side of my face is drooping and both are very concerned.  It takes forever to get a referral approved.  This is all moving way too slow.

I can't even begin to understand what all this must be like for you, you have my thoughts and sympathy. I do thank you for sharing these experiences on the forum, as it's convinced me to retire my pumping gear and hopefully avoid any future issues that may be related to it. Take care x

Thank you.  The least I can do is help open people's eyes to the dark side of pumping.  You all are helping me a ton too, just having people to talk to about the real cause for what is happening to me.

Dear Jennifer 
my prayers for you. Thank you for sharing your story. you really opened my mind. I had chronic neck pain. Now it get worse after pumping!!

(20-10-2018, 07:15 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 08:54 PM)gAliciaFrance Wrote:  My poor Jennifer. I don't know you but tonight I will pray for you. I hope with all my heart that everything will return to normal.

I've been pumping for ten days and I'm a little worried. The day before yesterday, I felt pain in my brain. I had pumped 4 hours. Yesterday, I pumped only 1h at low pressure and the symptoms are totally disappeared. Today, I started again pumping 4 hours at more or less high pressure, the symptoms have reappeared. I feel weak and dizzy, my head is spinning.
I really hope it's not related to pumping. I will stop a few days. I have a cold, it may be related to that...

(Sorry, bad english)

Hi,
I’ve been pumping for last two months. I’m not doing it too hard or I had been pumping milk for my baby last two years. My breast got adjusted to vaccum pumping. But, few days ago I got same symptoms like you when I got cold, i felt dizziness after long sleep and when I woke up my head was spinning and I fell down by hitting my back, I was unconscious. I got back from that fall. That why I guessed my back hitted at the time of falling. It is first time happen in my life. I suspect NB

Oh my gosh!  I truly wonder how many stories are out there like ours that aren't being heard!  We need to make our stories loud for everyone to hear, to help prevent others from going thru the pain and suffering that we have/are going thru.  These stories are very scary. If you guys haven't yet, can you please add to this poll and if you have the time, add your stories there also?  Dark Swan is collecting stories and data of those being negatively affected by the noogleberry: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29252

The scariest part of all of this is how I (and I'm sure many others) are now welcoming bacterial infections and disease to easily grow within us. Without proper blood flow, as my acupuncturist explained, all the bad things begin to harvest. I seriously wonder what is happening to me right now.

(20-10-2018, 09:22 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The scariest part of all of this is how I (and I'm sure many others) are now welcoming bacterial infections and disease to easily grow within us.  Without proper blood flow, as my acupuncturist explained, all the bad things begin to harvest.  I seriously wonder what is happening to me right now.

Do you think it is not reversible at early stage? anyone help please..

(21-10-2018, 04:17 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(20-10-2018, 09:22 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The scariest part of all of this is how I (and I'm sure many others) are now welcoming bacterial infections and disease to easily grow within us.  Without proper blood flow, as my acupuncturist explained, all the bad things begin to harvest.  I seriously wonder what is happening to me right now.

I am guessing it could be at an early stage. Because from what I read women's arms go numb but start working normally.
My arm use to go numb as well. I am not noogling atm and my arm feels normal.

How come? You okay gurl?

(21-10-2018, 04:25 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I am guessing it could be at an early stage. Because from what I read women's arms go numb but start working normally.

How come? You okay gurl?
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I dont have numb issues. But, I got cold few days ago but still it persist. I guess it may be because of lymphatic damage. I feel cold all the time. Inget muscus from my nose and throat with dark brown and yellowish colour. I dont know if there any blood vessel damaged. I feel more neck pain on my left side.

(21-10-2018, 05:09 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(21-10-2018, 04:25 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

How come? You okay gurl?
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I dont have numb issues. But, I got cold few days ago but still it persist. I guess it may be because of lymphatic damage. I feel cold all the time. Inget muscus from my nose and throat with dark brown and yellowish colour. I dont know if there any blood vessel damaged. I feel more neck pain on my left side.
Can NB ladies get same blood vessel damage like high BP patients. It is not reversible. ( I mean elasticity of blood vessels) 
https://www.quora.com/Can-blood-vessels-...egenerated

I’m not sure if I explained how all of this unfolded but it started last year with one swollen lymph node on my neck. A few months later my whole neck started to swell up.  The numbness would come and go.   This has been a very slow progression.  Because it started with a swollen neck I did not put two and two together that it could be related to the pump until the very last time I pumped and it went super numb it did not come back. 

I still did not think that the lymph node and swollen neck could be related to the pumping until my doctor said he thought that it was injury related. I asked him if swollen lymph nodes and neck could be related to an injury and he said absolutely.

My point is we are all slowly doing damage and not realizing it. Listen to the early warning signs.  I have been doing a lot of reading on nerve damage and blood vessel damage. Nerves can re-grow but it takes a very long time and they don’t always come back.  You need to have a pretty impeccable diet and lifestyle also for them to come back healthy. Blood vessels it gets a lot more complicated and sometimes require surgery to be repaired.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon