Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Noogleberry diary!

(03-12-2018, 01:36 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
(02-12-2018, 07:41 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(30-11-2018, 08:22 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  This was taken on a good boob day after noogling.

There’s a lot of fat tissue in your boobs, even tho your messurement is 32A. My messurement is the same, but much less fat. Also when I wear a bra, my overbust measurements don’t increase. It just means my boobs are not saggy at all. For yours, I don’t feel this is an A cup. If you try band 30 from Aerie,  probably fits 30D

Wow!! I just hope it’s true. Haha you made my dayy. Check out my recent picture and let me know if you still think that. I am petite so I might be a 30 band. I wear a 32b bra which fits okay but when I lie down my boobs don’t completely fill 32B and there’s a space. So if I go by that, I am a small 32B. I haven’t yet got my size checked by someone who knows what they are doing. I self check and I always feel it’s not correct.

I have less fat than yours for sure and 30B bra from aerie is too tight. It’s suggested to wear a slightly bigger cup bra during breast enlargement process. But I am wearing 32 band too, cos I have breathing problems and 30 band makes it difficult to breath. Find some 30 bras to try and return the ones that don’t fit.

(03-12-2018, 01:26 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
(02-12-2018, 12:43 PM)crystal20 Wrote:  
(30-11-2018, 08:22 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  This was taken on a good boob day after noogling.

wow! That is some amazing progress! 

I am a 32A too with 28" UB and 32" OverBust. Did you also start with the same measurements initially with a 4 inch difference between under-bust and over-bust ?? I am really curious! 

I have been massaging since a month and started cupping since a week seeing a cool thread around here. No major change yet but noticing some slight tingling sensations in both the breasts at times after cupping which I never got with massage. Yet to order a noogleberry! How lond did it take for you to see some good growth with noogleberry!?
Well , honestly i haven’t still noticed any increase in size but I’ve noticed fullness and heaviness. My boobs were always perky but I still notice a change. I can’t put a finger on it but the fullness came in two weeks and has stayed like that. I hope I experience the growth soon enough. Fingers crossed.

Bra is probably a better measurement. As I said with or without a bra my overbust size don’t change. It means before I experience overbust measurement change, my boobs need to grow enough tissue to fill in my bra, in the top area especially. More fullness then bigger overbust measurement.

Looking good! Breaks from pumping are a good thing, allows a reset for more gains. I think massaging two or three times a day with oil for about 5 minutes is important. I think your choice of fenugreek oil is the best, but I was wondering about your routine, how often?

(03-12-2018, 03:18 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(03-12-2018, 01:36 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
(02-12-2018, 07:41 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

There’s a lot of fat tissue in your boobs, even tho your messurement is 32A. My messurement is the same, but much less fat. Also when I wear a bra, my overbust measurements don’t increase. It just means my boobs are not saggy at all. For yours, I don’t feel this is an A cup. If you try band 30 from Aerie,  probably fits 30D

Wow!! I just hope it’s true. Haha you made my dayy. Check out my recent picture and let me know if you still think that. I am petite so I might be a 30 band. I wear a 32b bra which fits okay but when I lie down my boobs don’t completely fill 32B and there’s a space. So if I go by that, I am a small 32B. I haven’t yet got my size checked by someone who knows what they are doing. I self check and I always feel it’s not correct.

I have less fat than yours for sure and 30B bra from aerie is too tight. It’s suggested to wear a slightly bigger cup bra during breast enlargement process. But I am wearing 32 band too, cos I have breathing problems and 30 band makes it difficult to breath. Find some 30 bras to try and return the ones that don’t fit.

Yes, I think that’s the best thing to do. I will try that for sure. I will check out your thread ^^

(03-12-2018, 03:49 PM)James98 Wrote:  Looking good! Breaks from pumping are a good thing, allows a reset for more gains. I think massaging two or three times a day with oil for about 5 minutes is important. I think your choice of fenugreek oil is the best, but I was wondering about your routine, how often?

Hi James! So happy to see you again.
My exams are coming up so I noogle while studying. 
The hours are not fixed though, it can range from 1-3 hours depending on how much I have to study. Sometimes I miss noogling , but not more than 2 days. I am using fenugreek oil with a few drops of fennel and lavender. ^^
I was on bcp and but im off of it now. I got acne prone Sad
Also, take 1 collagen pill everyday by doctor’s best.

Looks like you have an excellent program, keep it up.  Wink

Hey everyoneee!
A little update - I’ve started using PC cream from today (luteal phase). Couldn’t noogle for a long time but will start with that too. Let’s see how this works out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon