Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breasts finally responding

hi everyone  Blush  so i went away for a couple of months and i had totally forgotten about this forum until recently. i traveled around quite a lot this year and put in so much effort in school that i pretty much had no time for nbe and basically abandoned my program completely. i used to be OBSESSED with nbe but after having tried almost everything and spent a crap ton of money on useless stuff, i decided to quit because i finally realized that this is not what life is at all about. i didn’t pump or take anything (not even natural herbs or vitamins) for 6+ months and my breasts responded to that. yup. they responded to me doing absolutely doing nothing at all. all i did was exercise and eat healthy like normally. occupied myself in other things. these two pictures are ebout 3-4 months apart, same pose and lighting taken at the exact same time, location and day of cycle (might take it down though i dunno Sad  i blurred the background for my own privacy). like i said, i have not done a single them to them at all. not even massage. they have been getting more and more tender lately. maybe the true secret to nbe is really just letting your body naturally work its own magic, not forcing it. maybe we should all take a break every once in a while and find solace in other things.. i’ll try to update you guys on my progress in the future... i’m still very small. maybe i’ll start massaging them again?

Its the magical power of the universe! Big Grin
very nice, your diet must have been just right, and your mental state was working in the subconscious realm
Bobbi

(03-09-2018, 03:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Its the magical power of the universe! Big Grin
very nice, your diet must have been just right, and your mental state was working in the subconscious realm
Bobbi

Wow this is absolutely amazingggggg 
I’m soooo happy for you

(03-09-2018, 06:34 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
(03-09-2018, 03:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Its the magical power of the universe! Big Grin
Bobbi

Wow this is absolutely amazingggggg 
I’m soooo happy for you

thank you Bobbi and coconut! sticking to a normal healthy routine is definitely the way to go for me  Blush

That's amazing! How strange that doing nothing would work best for you!
You have beautiful breasts both before and after <3

How old are you ? (If you don’t mind me asking of course) Because you can still developp if you’re young

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon