Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My food for research

Hi girls,

Years I have been doing nbe. I always focused on lowering my androgens and raising my estrogen. Taking aromatizers to transform testosterone into estrogen. I changed my diet and eat everything thats loaded with vitamins. And healthy fats and all the other nbe foods,you name it, and I eat it on regular basis. I focused on raising hgh.
I massaged with nearly all thinkable oils for nbe. And yes I grew about a half cupsize, which is nice but wasnt really enough to make me feel larger chested. I am happythough, and even for me there is still enough to try and to research. 

So here it comes.......The other day I thought lets just type in Vitex on google.
And there it was the unknown nbe territory for me, I read stuff like progesterone and higher prolactin is the most common cause for larger breasts. It wasnt a scientific article so I am not aware of the ins and outs. As hormones do a complicated dance with each other I still am on the verge of finding out when exactly in our cycle we should have a higher prolact. And progest. Levels and how the hormones should be in correlation with estrogen etc.
I have NO clue and LITTLE time so this will be another slow research traject I am entering.
But since we have each other as fellowsmall breasted "sufferers" I thought i putit outhere. Maybe this puzzle can be solved with moreknowledgable people. ANY input is extremely welcome.

I do know that when you type in prolactin progesterone breasts orlarger breasts many articles seem to confirm this, but I havent read a single one of them.

I am slowlygoing to try read some everyday. To see towhich solution/supplement this leads me.......

But I hope all ofthegirls outthere can take an advantage of this and or update me abouttheir results/experiences/thoughts with prolactin and progesterone boosting methods......

Long story sjort, lets justdiscuss progesterone and prolactin in relation to larger chests here, right now.. Big Grin
I am also interested in the opposite story, which is my personal experience tooo, "estrogen makes you shrink"....this happened often to me with phytoestrogenic herbs on my journey.
Thanks all Wink

Ps i have used pc in the past with succes, but I wantto raise my p and prolactin in a more natural way this time..

Hi. So i know you and i have talked bout this extensively. 
I read the reason "some" womens shrink and sag post pregnancy is because lack of connective tissue support and loss of nutrients. Breastfeeding gobbles all your nutrients, ie unfortunately alot of women develop gum disease while breastfeeding cause BF takes the calcium etc its the most common time to develop gum recession.
So some sites say to up your vitamen/nutrient uptake when you stop breasfeding, do exercises to strenghten the breast muscles etc etc, push ups, pectoral type stuff and water, collagen etc so thats off topic but i thought interesting esp since your in a good position right now fresh from baby to start up BF'ing and maybe keep the bigger size?

Re prolactin it makes sense esp why when you first take fenugreek etc you get a temporary boost in size but then it goes away once you stop (happened to me repeatedly until i grew intolerant of fenugreek type herbs) and had to stop it anyway.

Vitex might help because of prolactin but maybe more the balancing act of raising progesterone? Just my thoughts.

Domperidone raises your risk of breast cancer, is that due to raised prolactin over a long period of time? 

Pituartary tumours caused/or side effect of raised prolactin ( i know it causes a side effect of this but is there a risk by raising it artificially?)..

Yeh so i agree but im interested to know too. Women who breastfeed have raised prolactin right and its very protective of female cancers BUT in the absence of the other pregnancy related hormones can raising prolactin artificially raise your risk of female cancers?.....

Sorry not a huge help but thats my observations and concerns  Blush

(03-09-2018, 01:37 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. So i know you and i have talked bout this extensively. 
I read the reason "some" womens shrink and sag post pregnancy is because lack of connective tissue support and loss of nutrients. Breastfeeding gobbles all your nutrients, ie unfortunately alot of women develop gum disease while breastfeeding cause BF takes the calcium etc its the most common time to develop gum recession.
So some sites say to up your vitamen/nutrient uptake when you stop breasfeding, do exercises to strenghten the breast muscles etc etc, push ups, pectoral type stuff and water, collagen etc so thats off topic but i thought interesting esp since your in a good position right now fresh from baby to start up BF'ing and maybe keep the bigger size?

Re prolactin it makes sense esp why when you first take fenugreek etc you get a temporary boost in size but then it goes away once you stop (happened to me repeatedly until i grew intolerant of fenugreek type herbs) and had to stop it anyway.

Vitex might help because of prolactin but maybe more the balancing act of raising progesterone? Just my thoughts.

Domperidone raises your risk of breast cancer, is that due to raised prolactin over a long period of time? 

Pituartary tumours caused/or side effect of raised prolactin ( i know it causes a side effect of this but is there a risk by raising it artificially?)..

Yeh so i agree but im interested to know too. Women who breastfeed have raised prolactin right and its very protective of female cancers BUT in the absence of the other pregnancy related hormones can raising prolactin artificially raise your risk of female cancers?.....

Sorry not a huge help but thats my observations and concerns  Blush

Awh thanks that you replied.( I didnt expected a lot replies, which is ashame) I know it is so complicated. I read so many confusing things. I dont think anybody around BN can shed enough light on this. The only way is just beeing a guinea pig again. I just aint smart enough with little time to do good research. I read high prolactin lowers all other hormones. But when its just highewr in a certain part of a cycle its a good thing. And so it is with all this stupid hormones. I read it REALLY makes a LOT of difference when in a cycle which hormone is dominant and how dominant it is.....to really grow breasts.

But there's no Lotus or other help around anymore and I myself just dont know enough....

For example read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9098173

There is some good info in there though not enough.......

Also high LH is mentioned(in the next link) to be associated with larger chest sizes..

Link(WARNING, BORING AND LONG ARTICLE)

https://watermark.silverchair.com/145-7-...a-oVc3Km-g

sO COMPILATION OF MY UNDERSTANDINGS SO FAR:l You need low FSH and high LH and a little high prolactin I believe in the end of your cycle/from cycle day 10.....then low progesterone in your luteal phase....isnt that weird after all the cycling thats been done by NBEérs in the past?

Gosh you really need to be a super geek to make something out of this....

Nobody around here anymore to help? Sad

(04-09-2018, 08:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  Nobody around here anymore to help? Sad
I would love to help but I know very little about herbs and all that stuff. I just massage and pump

(07-09-2018, 05:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 08:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  Nobody around here anymore to help? Sad
I would love to help but I know very little about herbs and all that stuff. I just massage and pump

How you getting on dark swan?

Thanks Swan! I see many girls take that road at the moment. Have you already seen progress? And for how long have you been "an nbe'er"? Smile

I am going to try: Nipple stimulation to raise prolactin. I have tried this a couple of nights for past 2 days, this is an advice of an nbe friend of mine.. and yes in just minutes it made me bigger and fuller miraculously. I dont post pictures bc I dont like to have that on the internet, I do would love to show you all how Ive been hitting the nail though thats not gonna happen so I am just telling you all know..
I was stalled for a long time.

I noticed something else, I shrinked the other day as well, after taking my anti androgen. Ihave read information where they talk about having low testosterone in  the end of the cycle correlates with bigger chest size.
So i am gonna take my antiandrogens in the end of my cycle. I am not extremely disciplined and tightly bounded to am program. So maybe ill start day 10 and maybe sometimes day 14. So just mentioning this..to all the MANY readers of this thread.. Shy Smile

I have also been thinking into some basics, like that our breasts are made of subcutaneous fat. Its something I have very little of over my whole body seen.
Subcutaneous fat is part of the endocrine system, I found out.... I think I can do something with that, I want to work into that, thinking about a topical...maybe there is something that makes subcutenous fat reacting in one way or another... it could also be a massage at a certain point when I have good stuff in my blood then get the blood flow, to get a certain positive endocrine respond?
Well its still something that needs thought and time....

This is cool too: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1256452/
Thanks to my mysterious nbe friend a.k.a my only reader. So useless to post this...but who knows somebody out there will be reached by this.. Rolleyes

(07-09-2018, 03:32 PM)hannah Wrote:  Thanks Swan! I see many girls take that road at the moment. Have you already seen progress? And for how long have you been "an nbe'er"? Smile

Heyy I have joined this forum end of last year. I have been learning stuff slowly and I am quite new.

I have noticed that I wear 32A and some 32B bras. But I haven't been consistent. Now I got time so hoping that I will be able to do this regularly. Just staying positive and trying to follow my pumping routine Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon