Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My food for research

(07-09-2018, 05:52 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 05:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 08:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  Nobody around here anymore to help? Sad
I would love to help but I know very little about herbs and all that stuff. I just massage and pump

How you getting on dark swan?

Hi Ella   Smile

Honestly I kind of had to stop. My Mum wasn't well and I was taking care of her. She was at the risk of having a stroke, so all of attention was diverted towards her.

I started pumping last week again and hoping I can do this regularly now.  How are things going with you gurl?

(09-09-2018, 12:58 PM)MDark_Swan Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 05:52 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(07-09-2018, 05:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 08:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  Nobody around here anymore to help? Sad
I would love to help but I know very little about herbs and all that stuff. I just massage and pump

How you getting on dark swan?

Hi Ella   Smile

Honestly I kind of had to stop. My Mum wasn't well and I was taking care of her. She was at the risk of having a stroke, so all of attention was diverted towards her.

I started pumping last week again and hoping I can do this regularly now.  How are things going with you gurl?

I hope she is on the mend now  Smile
And same here work got real busy then this winter..... cold after cold after cold.
Glad you get to start again, I really think noogling is a successful method if you have the time  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon