Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First dayyyy

I received my noogleberry today and I’m sooo excited. Massaged my girls with some fenugreek oil and started pumping right away. :p
Not taking any supplements and I will try to noogle every day. I exercise 4 times a week and have  a healthy diet. I know, it’s gonna take a while but I can’t hide my happiness. ^_^

(27-08-2018, 06:57 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  I received my noogleberry today and I’m sooo excited. Massaged my girls with some fenugreek oil and started pumping right away. :p
Not taking any supplements and I will try to noogle every day. I exercise 4 times a week and have  a healthy diet. I know, it’s gonna take a while but I can’t hide my happiness. ^_^

That's awesome to hear. Remember to take it slowly at the beginning and only try to get used to the feeling and device. Don't be disappointed if you don't see huge swelling straightaway. Oh yeah heating pads, wheat bags are also very good. 

Good luck dear Smile

Good luck! Take pics so you have something to compare to. There’s a ton of great info on this site, so have a good read. Many say that it’s good to take breaks. Maybe do 5 out of a 7 day week. Think of it like rest days like you would with weightlifting and exercising. 

Any questions and there’s tons of people here who are a wealth of knowledge Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon