Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching from BO to PM

So, I decided to switch from BO to PM. I experienced really good growth from BO and I was very happy with it. However, I started having problems with my period so I stopped using it.

I'm over 35 and I did a hormone test and found out some good things about my levels. Based on my age, I decided that PM will probably work better for me.

So far so good. I am very happy. I had the best period I have ever had in my life  Smile

My breasts are also responding more to the PM. I think I've made a good choice switching.

I am soooooo HUNGRY!!!!! I could eat an entire cow!!!

I can't believe how hungry I am. Did anyone else experience this??????

Estrogens make you hungry, it’s normal. 
Pay attention to you testo, which increases with your age, PM doesen’t work well if you have hight androgens

it is normal as phytoestrogens are making your body activate all its functionalities to have a more feminine body.

Lots of chemical reactions provoke heat in your body and heat is energy and that energy needs to be replaced and that is why your body is telling you.. give more energy as I am working a lot along chemical processes.

(23-08-2018, 02:06 AM)Tinytown Wrote:  I am soooooo HUNGRY!!!!! I could eat an entire cow!!!

I can't believe how hungry I am. Did anyone else experience this??????

Have you tried a keto diet? (high fat, high fiber, low carb, moderate protein 3-6oz)
Try having more fat in your meals so you can go longer between meals.

Hi Tinytown Smile

I'm thinking of doing the same. I started off with Swansons BO, but it's getting really bothersome to get my hands on and the substitute I tried instead (called Raw Female) doesn't seem to work for me.

Now it's a whole jungle of PM out there o_O Which brand are you using and what dosage? I'm kind of wanting to buy something really cheap and allegedly organic from Thailand... but that might be really stupid, since it could be anything i that capsule I guess. Also the dosages on the products from Thailand are like 3000mg and above. I have even found a few that doesn't say what the dosage is at all >.<

Good luck! I hope the hunger dims down soon Wink

(09-12-2018, 05:52 PM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  Hi Tinytown Smile

I'm thinking of doing the same. I started off with Swansons BO, but it's getting really bothersome to get my hands on and the substitute I tried instead (called Raw Female) doesn't seem to work for me.

Now it's a whole jungle of PM out there o_O Which brand are you using and what dosage? I'm kind of wanting to buy something really cheap and allegedly organic from Thailand... but that might be really stupid, since it could be anything i that capsule I guess. Also the dosages on the products from Thailand are like 3000mg and above. I have even found a few that doesn't say what the dosage is at all >.<

Hi, i háve just ordered the raw female glandular from natural sources.. Is this what you mean that did not work for you.i used bo from swanson but the new Violet package is not working the samé as the raw ones in the old package.. Did you have this kind of experience?

(31-12-2018, 08:15 PM)janny Wrote:  

Hi, i háve just ordered the raw female glandular from natural sources.. Is this what you mean that did not work for you.i used bo from swanson but the new Violet package is not working the samé as the raw ones in the old package.. Did you have this kind of experience?

I guess the new violet package is the same of the old one, it is RAW BO too, just the source is different, not Argentinian cattle anymore.

(04-01-2019, 04:24 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(31-12-2018, 08:15 PM)janny Wrote:  

I guess the new violet package is the same of the old one, it is RAW BO too, just the source is different, not Argentinian cattle anymore.

So maybe thats why it did not work at all ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon