Is protein very important for nbe??

I'm very very depressed...

Becase My bra size goes shrinking

Now, my size is 30A cup...

before I started NBE, my bra size was 30B

I'm sooooooooooooo sad....

I don't know why,,,,

And my acnes goes severe..

When I take fenugreek and licorice root, or other herbs,,, my acnes were sooooo severe

I don't want to get lots' of acne. 

When I was in menstruation, my bra size starts shrinking.

And now I am in 12th day of my period.

menstruation was finished(A cup), and I started taking licorice root and fenugreek.

But it doesn't go back to B cup and acnes were still severe.

It makes me cry........ 

I think it's because I can't have some food especially protein.

because my country isn't easy to get enough food especially protein (expensive)

carbohydrate food wasy very easy for getting(cheap)

Meat is expensive!!!!! hmm..... haha

what food is containing enough protein?

I heard Spirurina contains lots of protein before, so I was considering getting it.

I heard protein powder is not good for the liver. right?

Please recommand!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!
My english isn't good, haha

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m very very depressed [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My bra size goes shrinking [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Now my size is 30a cup...[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Before I started nbe, my bra size was 30b cup....[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m soooooooo sad......[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I don’t know why........[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]And my acne goes severe...[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]When I take fenugreek and licorice root , other herbs,,,, my acne was soooo severe.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So I don’t get lots of acne.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]When i was menstration, my bra size starts shrinking.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]And now i am 12th days in my period [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But it doesn’t go back and acne was still severe [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]It makes me cry..........[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I think it’s because I can’t have some food especially protein.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My country doesn’t have enough food especially protein.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Carbohydrates was very easy for getting [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]It’s cheap[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Meat is very expensive in my country [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]What food is containing enough protein?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I heard Protein powder is not good for liver [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Right?[/font][/font]

Proteins are important but if you don’t eat em your boobs don’t shrink anyway. 

So, tell me, what kind of body have you? 
What program did you follow? 
What did you eat usually?

For the acne make sure there is snough vit C in your diet. Also look for an anti androgen, could be high androgens causing your acne. For proteins you have to have meat! Eat tuna, chicken, beef or other meat. Drink milk and consume other diary products. Eggs are greattoo...spirualina is a good addition to your diet, yes.

Subliminal recordings??

I often think negatively about my breast. I take herbs but I have worries about acne. But I try to think positively. This thinkings make them shrink. I usually take licorice root(anti androgen) in follicular phase, sometimes fenugreek(so often taking gets acne) / fenugreek(everyday) and Pc cream and placenta in luteal phase

These days I didn’t take massages because I was busy and tired.

Actually,
I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY SHRUNK!!!

Dried beans (lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans etc) are cheap and source of protein, if meat is too expensive, seeds and nuts are protein and good fats as well as other vitamins and minerals. Eggs are great choice too!

But, everyday I take nuts and eggs!!!!!!!

follicular phase: licorice root, fenugreek

luteal phase: progesterone cream, fenugreek, placenta

and I always or often eat eggs, nuts

now, my top breast size is 69cm..............

even when I was 14 years old, it was 77cm........................................

I DON'T KNOW WHY!

because I suffered PCOS?

or my negative thinking?

NBE is only up to a DNA?

because I don't eat lots of food?

these days, I cry everyday..... everyday...

my breasts look like sooo000 man's.

even my boyfriend's chest is bigger than mine.........

I'm very sad

Both taking herbs and nothing herbs make them shrink, I think.

because I suffered PCOS?
PCOS wemen never must take herb for NBE?
NEVER?

does anybody suffered PCOS success NBE?

(20-08-2018, 11:44 PM)hannah Wrote:  For the acne make sure there is snough vit C in your diet. Also look for an anti androgen, could be high androgens causing your acne. For proteins you have to have meat! Eat tuna, chicken, beef or other meat. Drink milk and consume other diary products. Eggs are greattoo...spirualina is a good addition to your diet, yes.

vit C is good for acne? I everday take licorice root for anti androgen.
but my acne was severe and my breasts shrink.

As far as I know protein has almost no effect on NBE, or it might make boobs shrink.  But my best guess for those who shrank was because they ate so much protein that it replaced other foods, not because protein itself has any effect.  Try the foods in my first sig thread instead.  In general whole food carbohydrates such as brown rice are very good for NBE and for health in general.  8 parts brown rice (measured when dry) can replace 1 part rice bran from the sig thread foods.  You need little protein and it is almost impossible to not get enough.  And extra has no effect; it only changes to carbs.

In fact HCLF (high carb low fat) vegans tend to grow multiple cup sizes when they switch to their diet.  No meat at all, lots of carbs. Though a small amount of seafood and whole eggs on top of "HCLF" is a little better.  I think the reason is because these foods contain more of the nutrients required for all types of development including breast development.  But only when they are whole foods.  If you eat white rice for example then you don't get the beneficial nutrients.

Hi sweetie, 
At first, fenugreek isn’t good in your lutheal phase, avoid estrogens in your lutheal phase. 
L. Root is ok for androgens but it’s an estrogenic herb too. 

A lot of girls with PCOS grew with saw palmetto. In PCOS is important to lower your testosterone and DHT at first. T and dht may have caused your shrink despite your NBE herbs. 

You can find a lot of info on soulcysterst forum. A lot of girls with PCOS grew 2 cups with SP. 

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon