Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is protein very important for nbe??

(21-08-2018, 02:37 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(20-08-2018, 11:44 PM)hannah Wrote:  For the acne make sure there is snough vit C in your diet. Also look for an anti androgen, could be high androgens causing your acne. For proteins you have to have meat! Eat tuna, chicken, beef or other meat. Drink milk and consume other diary products. Eggs are greattoo...spirualina is a good addition to your diet, yes.

vit C is good for acne? I everday take licorice root for anti androgen.
but my acne was severe and my breasts shrink.

Absolutely, vitamine C, anti-oxidants found in fresh fruit and vegetables get down inflammation levels. Inflammation with hormones cause acne. Every body is different, so which hormone is causing you acne isnt sure. It could surely be high DHT(androgens) in your case. I recommend drinking lemon juice, you'll hit 2 flies with this : Lemon juice contains vitamin C and it lowers DHT......... But drink it first thing in the morning on sober stomach. Then in the middle of the day and later at the day take at least twice 1000mgs vitamin C in supplement.

Just do the lemon juice thing with breaks.....Like one week in one week out. For starter dosage you could drink lemon juice for one month, everyday. Then hopefully your system is cleared out and you just need regular maintenance.
And besides this you have to eat the recommended 2 pieces of fruit. Or a nice Doctor Oz measuring for this, minimal 3 hands of your own hand size of fruit and vegetables a day.

And then I wanted to reply to the meat thing......I am convinced you need meat.....and disagree with carb only makes breasts grow. I also disagree with the nut stuff....Nuts are really healthy but NOT for your protein intake, protein is WAY better available to the body when it comes from animals.......we are more like animals then like plants....we do not absorb plant protein in the same way as meat protein. I can tell you a whole complicated story but believe me, meat is nescesary.

(20-08-2018, 11:44 PM)hannah Wrote:  For the acne make sure there is snough vit C in your diet. Also look for an anti androgen, could be high androgens causing your acne. For proteins you have to have meat! Eat tuna, chicken, beef or other meat. Drink milk and consume other diary products. Eggs are greattoo...spirualina is a good addition to your diet, yes.

Absolutely, vitamine C, anti-oxidants found in fresh fruit and vegetables get down inflammation levels. Inflammation with hormones cause acne. Every body is different, so which hormone is causing you acne isnt sure. It could surely be high DHT(androgens) in your case. I recommend drinking lemon juice, you'll hit 2 flies with this : Lemon juice contains vitamin C and it lowers DHT......... But drink it first thing in the morning on sober stomach. Then in the middle of the day and later at the day take at least twice 1000mgs vitamin C in supplement.

Just do the lemon juice thing with breaks.....Like one week in one week out. For starter dosage you could drink lemon juice for one month, everyday. Then hopefully your system is cleared out and you just need regular maintenance.
And besides this you have to eat the recommended 2 pieces of fruit. Or a nice Doctor Oz measuring for this, minimal 3 hands of your own hand size of fruit and vegetables a day.

And then I wanted to reply to the meat thing......I am convinced you need meat.....and disagree with carb only makes breasts grow. I also disagree with the nut stuff....Nuts are really healthy but NOT for your protein intake, protein is WAY better available to the body when it comes from animals.......we are more like animals then like plants....we do not absorb plant protein in the same way as meat protein. I can tell you a whole complicated story but believe me, meat is nescesary. And the most ridicilous advice I read here, is that vegans girls who eat carb only grow breasts.....you should not become vegan, if you like beeing a healthy humanWink Just my humble opinion though....Smile

Thanks,

but there are sooo many information about hebs and so I 'm confused
fenugreek also promotes progesterone, right? fenugreek contains estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, little testosterone, right?
please let me know how to treat herbs for NBE and PCOS.
My LH/FSH ratio is very high.
of course, hormone level is different everytime.
this level was in2016, and not accurate.(I can't remember the accurate level)
lh:25
FSH:6
T: high
Please tell me which herbs I have to take on each period?
follicular:
luteal:
menstruation:
and spearmint is promoting LH level, right?
what about shatavari? I think steroidal saponine is important, right?

(24-08-2018, 01:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  

And then I wanted to reply to the meat thing......I am convinced you need meat.....and disagree with carb only makes breasts grow. I also disagree with the nut stuff....Nuts are really healthy but NOT for your protein intake, protein is WAY better available to the body when it comes from animals.......we are more like animals then like plants....we do not absorb plant protein in the same way as meat protein. I can tell you a whole complicated story but believe me, meat is nescesary. And the most ridicilous advice I read here, is that vegans girls who eat carb only grow breasts.....you should not become vegan, if you like beeing a healthy humanWink Just my humble opinion though....Smile

what about eggs? meat is expensive in my country....
carbohydrate food is inexpensive, but meat is expensive.
because south korea is small land, domesticis expensive and  most of the other meat  is imported.

(24-08-2018, 11:35 AM)Cely Wrote:  Hi sweetie, 
At first, fenugreek isn’t good in your lutheal phase, avoid estrogens in your lutheal phase. 
L. Root is ok for androgens but it’s an estrogenic herb too. 

A lot of girls with PCOS grew with saw palmetto. In PCOS is important to lower your testosterone and DHT at first. T and dht may have caused your shrink despite your NBE herbs. 

You can find a lot of info on soulcysterst forum. A lot of girls with PCOS grew 2 cups with SP. 

Good luck!

so, fenugreek when?
I heard there are no only progesteronic food in the earth.
So I use Progesterone Cream.

and SP when? all peroid is okay?

in the follicular phase? or nothing to me?
what about shatavari?

Please let me know which herbs is good for me in each period..

(01-09-2018, 05:36 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(24-08-2018, 11:35 AM)Cely Wrote:  Hi sweetie, 
At first, fenugreek isn’t good in your lutheal phase, avoid estrogens in your lutheal phase. 
L. Root is ok for androgens but it’s an estrogenic herb too. 

A lot of girls with PCOS grew with saw palmetto. In PCOS is important to lower your testosterone and DHT at first. T and dht may have caused your shrink despite your NBE herbs. 

You can find a lot of info on soulcysterst forum. A lot of girls with PCOS grew 2 cups with SP. 

Good luck!

so, fenugreek when?
I heard there are no only progesteronic food in the earth.
So I use Progesterone Cream.

and SP when? all peroid is okay?

in the follicular phase? or nothing to me?
what about shatavari?

Please let me know which herbs is good for me in each period..

Hi biggi, SP is okay to take everyday, I was reading about this wonderful herb, and it’s just an antiandrogen, is not pro-estrogen or pro-aromatase, so...yes it’s good if u have estrogen dominance. 

I’m not sure about progesterone cream, I read some threads in which girls complain about the shrinkage.  

Fenugreek is a phytoestrogen herb but I also read on quora “progestin herb”, I see some girls taking it in the lutheal, I think weak phytoestrogens can bind Prog receptors. 
Anyway, I won’t suggest you progesteronecream or
Fenugreek, I think are not effective.

If u read programs with massive growth You’ll find 
-PM just in the follicular phase, nothing in the lutheal phase 
-PM just in follicular phase, weak phytoestrogens during menses, nothing during lutheal
-BO +protein shakes 
-PM+SP in the follicular phase, dongl quai in the lutheal phase.  

I was reading about vitex for progesterone, someone claims it increase P, others say it decrease P. 
Vitex is not a good idea I think, it also decrease prolactin which is inportant in NBE too. 

I hope this helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon