Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relatively Simple Non-Noogling BO Program...Any Advice is Appreciated!!

Hmm well thats really lame about swansons! I did receive a pink bottle. I've felt pretty good taking it my first month.

I do know there's another company who will be offering Bovine Ovary. They seem to have a lot of integrity and the cows are all grass fed in the US. Its called Ancestral Supplements. I order beef liver and bone marrow from them but they have a multitude of bovine offal products. I emailed the owner to ask about bovine ovary and he said they will hopefully be releasing that that product this year.

You can order their other supplements on amazon https://www.ancestralsupplements.com/products.html

I took “ultraglandular” (I cant remember the name, when I said “ultrabreast” I was wrong) found on amazon and i’m Already alive, but I was so stupid, I had lack of informations in the past and it’s also difficult to find BO in Europe.

Now i’m so disappointed by swanson’s Choice. What a lame!

(05-10-2018, 04:58 PM)bloosom Wrote:  Hmm well thats really lame about swansons! I did receive a pink bottle. I've felt pretty good taking it my first month.

I do know there's another company who will be offering Bovine Ovary. They seem to have a lot of integrity and the cows are all grass fed in the US. Its called Ancestral Supplements. I order beef liver and bone marrow from them but they have a multitude of bovine offal products. I emailed the owner to ask about bovine ovary and he said they will hopefully be releasing that that product this year.

You can order their other supplements on amazon https://www.ancestralsupplements.com/products.html

Hmmm. Maybe i will just wait for them then? I just want a company who has the integrity and sources its profduct from grass fed or non carcass feeding. This should be highly regulated. I have heard mad cow disease news in Canada before. You can search in google. O.O

Hi Beginnersluck!

I will definitely keep u guys updated. I've been on a break from Bo for about a week and will be for another 4 days or so because of my period. After my period i will continue my routine and add vitex, and ashwagandha.
Also about the whole mad cow disease thing and swanson's,  I think we should all relax because the chances of someone actually getting sick are very low! But I do understand people's fears, I have them also to a certain extent, but not enough to make me quit my journey! 
The good news is swanson's is not the oonly the company that sells glandulars,  DR RONS sources its cattle from NEW ZEALAND. So for those of u scared about swanson, you might wanna check out dr ron's!
However thanks Beginnersluck for posting about that, I personally had no idea that they changed their source of cattle, it is always great to be well informed.

(06-10-2018, 04:16 PM)Nunezd7 Wrote:  Hi Beginnersluck!

I will definitely keep u guys updated. I've been on a break from Bo for about a week and will be for another 4 days or so because of my period. After my period i will continue my routine and add vitex, and ashwagandha.
Also about the whole mad cow disease thing and swanson's,  I think we should all relax because the chances of someone actually getting sick are very low! But I do understand people's fears, I have them also to a certain extent, but not enough to make me quit my journey! 
The good news is swanson's is not the oonly the company that sells glandulars,  DR RONS sources its cattle from NEW ZEALAND. So for those of u scared about swanson, you might wanna check out dr ron's!
However thanks Beginnersluck for posting about that, I personally had no idea that they changed their source of cattle, it is always great to be well informed.
Thank you so much for the additional information. I have been browsing the web for probably alternative and I can only read swansons or BB. This BB is also not very transparent as to its cattle sources. I may try this DR RONS! 

Best of luck to all of us!

Can u post dr Ron’s website? 
Can I find it also in Europe?

(06-10-2018, 08:03 PM)Cely Wrote:  Can u post dr Ron’s website? 
Can I find it also in Europe?

Here is the link https://www.drrons.com/organs-and-glands.aspx
And to be honest I dont know if they ship to europe, you might want to call and ask.

Okay Guys. So I also found this Natural Sources Raw Female in the Swansons website. I decided to try this as it stated there that they sourced their cattles from New Zealand (which I am very much hoping this is true). The downside is that, other than the bovine glandular, it has Vitamin A and E, and Zinc. So we have to be watchful as to taking more than the recommended dosage.

I contacted the Ancestral Supplements, and they said "We expect to make this product available to our direct to consumer market (Amazon and Shopify) by early 2019".

So I decided to start using the Raw Female First and then if this is already available, will buy Ancestral Supplements to top up the dosage.

(07-10-2018, 07:35 AM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  Okay Guys. So I also found this Natural Sources Raw Female in the Swansons website. I decided to try this as it stated there that they sourced their cattles from New Zealand (which I am very much hoping this is true). The downside is that, other than the bovine glandular, it has Vitamin A and E, and Zinc. So we have to be watchful as to taking more than the recommended dosage.

I contacted the Ancestral Supplements, and they said "We expect to make this product available to our direct to consumer market (Amazon and Shopify) by early 2019".

So I decided to start using the Raw Female First and then if this is already available, will buy Ancestral Supplements to top up the dosage.

http://www.herbalhealer.com/a-z-products/glandulars/

This is a another clean bo supplement only 21.00 way better than rons pricing

(17-10-2018, 03:25 PM)Paigeeliza Wrote:  
(07-10-2018, 07:35 AM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  Okay Guys. So I also found this Natural Sources Raw Female in the Swansons website. I decided to try this as it stated there that they sourced their cattles from New Zealand (which I am very much hoping this is true). The downside is that, other than the bovine glandular, it has Vitamin A and E, and Zinc. So we have to be watchful as to taking more than the recommended dosage.

http://www.herbalhealer.com/a-z-products/glandulars/

This is a another clean bo supplement only 21.00 way better than rons pricing

Yeah but contains herbs on it. and some herbs cannot be taken when you are on BO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon