Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relatively Simple Non-Noogling BO Program...Any Advice is Appreciated!!

(22-09-2018, 03:33 AM)bloosom Wrote:  Hi There! I just began a BO journey as well. I took vitex for 3 months before starting BO to raise my progesterone. Progesterone also raises body temperature so low temperatures could be due to estrogen dominance. I just thought I would add that before you give up and switch to herbal methods. I've only taken BO for 10 days but it has given me new sensations and more end of cycle swelling. 

I'd suggest looking up symptoms of estrogen dominance such as:

acne
tender of fibrocystic breasts
shorter cycles - less than 28 days
fat around tummy

I've been estrogen dominant most of my life and thus am very petite up top with a bigger booty. My measurements:

Hi bloosom!

Thank you sooo much for your response, maybe if i take vitex it'll do the trick for me! Those symptoms do apply to me actually! I'm def gonna add vitex to my program now, what is a good brand you would recommend? Also, how come you didnt use vitex and bo together? Btw, I am also a little bottom heavy, but have some extra belly fat too. If BO doesnt give me bigger breasts, i would like to at least get a bigger bottom and hips!

(22-09-2018, 03:33 AM)bloosom Wrote:  Hi There! I just began a BO journey as well. I took vitex for 3 months before starting BO to raise my progesterone. Progesterone also raises body temperature so low temperatures could be due to estrogen dominance. I just thought I would add that before you give up and switch to herbal methods. I've only taken BO for 10 days but it has given me new sensations and more end of cycle swelling. 

I'd suggest looking up symptoms of estrogen dominance such as:

acne
tender of fibrocystic breasts
shorter cycles - less than 28 days
fat around tummy

I've been estrogen dominant most of my life and thus am very petite up top with a bigger booty. My measurements:

Hi dear, I was ok before using PM, I was flat and my breast didn’t respond on hormones, I felt like a man. 
Then I used PM for 2 months without cycling. My cycle was ok, but my breast went fibrocystic (but NO GROWTH) 
My cycle was always short (18-20 days) so, I can’t blame PM. 
I’m also a pear-shaped women like you, no matter how much weight I loose, my fucking seddlebags and heavy thights are always on my body.  My butt is not so heavy, but my thights are horrible and full of cellulite. Some days I think of liposuction (if I can’t grow breast I can be skinny and flat, it’s not a bad idea!) but I don’t like surgery.

I never think of vitex because I read it can increase LH, it can’t raise progesterone and it decrease prolactin. Have you some informations about vitex? Can u post any links about vitex? 

To raise progesterone without using a progesterone cream is my goal!

(23-09-2018, 08:11 PM)Nunezd7 Wrote:  Hi bloosom!

Thank you sooo much for your response, maybe if i take vitex it'll do the trick for me! Those symptoms do apply to me actually! I'm def gonna add vitex to my program now, what is a good brand you would recommend? Also, how come you didnt use vitex and bo together? Btw, I am also a little bottom heavy, but have some extra belly fat too. If BO doesnt give me bigger breasts, i would like to at least get a bigger bottom and hips!

Hey Sweets,

I chose to do Vitex first because I was experiencing estrogen dominance symptoms again (acne, painful periods, constipation) and it usually takes 3 months to kick in so I thought I would get balanced first before trying to increase my estrogen hormone levels with BO. I also chose to take Vitex first because it tones the pituitary gland. Moving forward I will be taking BO and vitex together for the next 3 months.

I really like Wild Harvest Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex) on Amazon. Its good quality, smells fresh and herb-ie, and you get a 3 month supply for 10 dollars. I took one pill a day first thing in the morning which I believe is either 400 or 450 miligrams. You can read the reviews on Amazon too (which is one of my fav things to do lol). Some women go overboard and then get progesterone dominance symptoms. Its all about balance isn't it!

-Bloosom

(24-09-2018, 07:52 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi dear, I was ok before using PM, I was flat and my breast didn’t respond on hormones, I felt like a man. 
Then I used PM for 2 months without cycling. My cycle was ok, but my breast went fibrocystic (but NO GROWTH) 
My cycle was always short (18-20 days) so, I can’t blame PM. 
I’m also a pear-shaped women like you, no matter how much weight I loose, my fucking seddlebags and heavy thights are always on my body.  My butt is not so heavy, but my thights are horrible and full of cellulite. Some days I think of liposuction (if I can’t grow breast I can be skinny and flat, it’s not a bad idea!) but I don’t like surgery.

I never think of vitex because I read it can increase LH, it can’t raise progesterone and it decrease prolactin. Have you some informations about vitex? Can u post any links about vitex? 

To raise progesterone without using a progesterone cream is my goal!

Cely,

Hello!! I also had fibrocystic breasts at the beginning of this year which is why I had my hormones tested and my Doctor suggested Vitex to raise my progesterone. He gave me some suggested reading by Dr. Sara Gottfried who is an MD who focuses on hormone balance and restoration. From my undertsanding, Vitex raises progesterone indirectly by increasing LH. 

Here is a link to some info: https://www.saragottfriedmd.com/the-solu...%E2%80%A8/

I had very painful fibroids in my very small AA breasts to the point where it would make me cry if anything rubbed against them. I was scared it was cancer! But taking vitex, iodine, and some vitamin E cured me in a month and a half. After 3 months my breasts were rounder, (not bigger mind you), but shaped fuller with a better texture. 

It inspired me to look more into hormones and try NBE which I am really just starting now with BO. I would not do phytoestrogens (PM) for NBE because of my historical estro-dominance.

Hope this helps!! I suggest you try it! 

Bloosom

Thank u bloosom!

(25-09-2018, 04:50 PM)bloosom Wrote:  
(23-09-2018, 08:11 PM)Nunezd7 Wrote:  Hi bloosom!

Hey Sweets,

I chose to do Vitex first because I was experiencing estrogen dominance symptoms again (acne, painful periods, constipation) and it usually takes 3 months to kick in so I thought I would get balanced first before trying to increase my estrogen hormone levels with BO. I also chose to take Vitex first because it tones the pituitary gland. Moving forward I will be taking BO and vitex together for the next 3 months.

I really like Wild Harvest Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex) on Amazon. Its good quality, smells fresh and herb-ie, and you get a 3 month supply for 10 dollars. I took one pill a day first thing in the morning which I believe is either 400 or 450 miligrams. You can read the reviews on Amazon too (which is one of my fav things to do lol). Some women go overboard and then get progesterone dominance symptoms. Its all about balance isn't it!

-Bloosom

Thanks soooo much, and yes finding the balance is def the hardest thing about NBE! Keep us updated on your progress and i wish the best of luck with you program!

Hi.  Please keep us updated. I have been thinking to try BO. But what makes me afraid of is this mad cow disease. Is it true? I contacted swanson and they said that they no longer specifically sourced their cattle from Argentina. They have changed their packaging and remove the statement about argentinian cattle. Said they now use various sources such as cattle from US, Canada and Asia. I am so torn between bb and swanson and not sure which one is safer.

(05-10-2018, 02:24 PM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  Hi.  Please keep us updated. I have been thinking to try BO. But what makes me afraid of is this mad cow disease. Is it true? I contacted swanson and they said that they no longer specifically sourced their cattle from Argentina. They have changed their packaging and remove the statement about argentinian cattle. Said they now use various sources such as cattle from US, Canada and Asia. I am so torn between bb and swanson and not sure which one is safer.

This is terrible!!! Wtf Swanson what does it means???!
We don’t want Canadian and Chinese cattles!!!!!! 
I’m so angry!!!!

(05-10-2018, 02:31 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(05-10-2018, 02:24 PM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  Hi.  Please keep us updated. I have been thinking to try BO. But what makes me afraid of is this mad cow disease. Is it true? I contacted swanson and they said that they no longer specifically sourced their cattle from Argentina. They have changed their packaging and remove the statement about argentinian cattle. Said they now use various sources such as cattle from US, Canada and Asia. I am so torn between bb and swanson and not sure which one is safer.

I’m so angry!!!!

Yeah. That is why I cancelled my order. Im also trying to check if bountiful breast sources its cattle from Argentina. But to no avail, cant find any information about this 

You see, i know that mad cow disease takes time to incubate in the body. So scary!

(05-10-2018, 02:44 PM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  
(05-10-2018, 02:31 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I’m so angry!!!!

Yeah. That is why I cancelled my order. Im also trying to check if bountiful breast sources its cattle from Argentina. But to no avail, cant find any information about this 

You see, i know that mad cow disease takes time to incubate in the body. So scary!

I forgot to mention. They said its FDA approved so I dont have to worry. But now i really dont know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon