Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(17-08-2019, 05:27 PM)SagEvolution Wrote:  
(11-08-2019, 12:36 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my pumping for the most part. I thought I’d post a comparison pic from the beginning (it’s been about a year and 3 months). So here it is!

Amazing!! I can't afford the noogleberry so I'm going to start with the Kangzhu cups and pump off of eBay or Amazon.

I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it could but can you be a little bit more specific about pump and hold vs pump and release and how many hours a day and days per week you have been pumping?

Hi SagEvolution!
I don’t use a noogleberry either, so I think the kangzhu will give you the same effect. 

A lot of ppl prefer the pump and release method (pump and hold for 10 mins and release and massage for 2 mins- then repeat). Some ppl do 7 and 2 or 10 and 5. But I’m sure it’s all the same. I sometimes do pump and release but usually just do pump and hold for anywhere from 45 mins to over an hour. I don’t do it every night. Maybe 4 or 5 days a week. I used to be more dedicated and would do 6 days a week. I massage with almond oil for a few mins before I pump. That’s about it!

Hi SagEvolution!
I don’t use a noogleberry either, so I think the kangzhu will give you the same effect. 

A lot of ppl prefer the pump and release method (pump and hold for 10 mins and release and massage for 2 mins- then repeat). Some ppl do 7 and 2 or 10 and 5. But I’m sure it’s all the same. I sometimes do pump and release but usually just do pump and hold for anywhere from 45 mins to over an hour. I don’t do it every night. Maybe 4 or 5 days a week. I used to be more dedicated and would do 6 days a week. I massage with almond oil for a few mins before I pump. That’s about it!

Exactly what pump do you use and where did you purchase?

(26-08-2019, 04:50 PM)SagEvolution Wrote:  Hi SagEvolution!

Exactly what pump do you use and where did you purchase?

I bought my pump on eBay years ago. I kept it in the closet for a few years before I decided to use it. I can’t remember the name of it. It’s from the UK. You actually suck the air out of the tubes with your mouth and then put the stopper on. Nothing elaborate, but it does the trick. Mine cane with 3 cup sizes. Important to make sure the cups are large enough.

Update! It’s been quite a while. Figured I’d take some progress pics. You could say I’ve been lazy for the past several months. Probably only pump a couple times a week. I’m going to try to step it up soon and see if I can get more growth, but I’m super happy with my growth comparing to the beginning. 

Here are pics. Beginning was May 2018 and today, April 2020

(02-04-2020, 09:42 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Update! It’s been quite a while. Figured I’d take some progress pics. You could say I’ve been lazy for the past several months. Probably only pump a couple times a week. I’m going to try to step it up soon and see if I can get more growth, but I’m super happy with my growth comparing to the beginning. 

WOW ! What a difference! . Good growth and lovely shape. Congrats   Smile

(03-04-2020, 01:03 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-04-2020, 09:42 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Update! It’s been quite a while. Figured I’d take some progress pics. You could say I’ve been lazy for the past several months. Probably only pump a couple times a week. I’m going to try to step it up soon and see if I can get more growth, but I’m super happy with my growth comparing to the beginning. 

WOW ! What a difference! . Good growth and lovely shape. Congrats   Smile

Thanks so much, myboobs!

WOW!
You look amazing lemons!
Very nice, you should be the new noogleberry poster girl
Congratulations!
Bobbi

(03-04-2020, 11:49 AM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW!
You look amazing lemons!
Congratulations!
Bobbi
Aww, thank you so much, Bobbi!!

(03-04-2020, 01:50 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
You look amazing lemons!
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Hi! Your progress looks GREAT! May I ask if your weight and proportions in the rest of your body remained the same, and it's just boob growth you've experienced? I would be so happy with your size!

Also you mentioned you only do massage before noogling. What massages exactly do you do?

(04-04-2020, 01:14 AM)Canadiangal123 Wrote:  
(03-04-2020, 01:50 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
You look amazing lemons!
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Hi! Your progress looks GREAT! May I ask if your weight and proportions in the rest of your body remained the same, and it's just boob growth you've experienced? I would be so happy with your size!

Also you mentioned you only do massage before noogling. What massages exactly do you do?

Hi Canadiangal! My body proportions have remained the same! I don’t do any specific types of massage. I use almond oil and go in a circular motion to get some blood flow going to the boobs. Only for a couple minutes. Then I pump and hold. I’m thinking of trying pump and release to see if that switches things up. 

That’s about it. I keep it simple and laid back Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon