Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(04-12-2018, 01:06 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(03-12-2018, 11:24 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  Ooh, I love progress pics! It looks like you've had slow but steady progress. Honestly, if it were me I'd probably change it up a bit though. You've been doing the same thing for months so maybe your body needs a little 'jolt' (you know...like how you need to change up your workout routine every once in awhile to keep your body guessing).

What changes are you thinking? Are you opposed to herbs?

Thanks Amanda! You are probably right, a change is probably needed. I am not really interested in herbs. Maybe I need to change my pumping routine??

Regards changing routine, maybe you should try SurferJoe's Super Natty Bust Cream: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29336
Massaged into your breasts 3 times a day.

I was also going to suggest a topical if you don't want to take herbs. I use Genetix Oil but I don't pump, only massage.

(04-12-2018, 01:29 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 01:06 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(03-12-2018, 11:24 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  Ooh, I love progress pics! It looks like you've had slow but steady progress. Honestly, if it were me I'd probably change it up a bit though. You've been doing the same thing for months so maybe your body needs a little 'jolt' (you know...like how you need to change up your workout routine every once in awhile to keep your body guessing).

What changes are you thinking? Are you opposed to herbs?

Thanks Amanda! You are probably right, a change is probably needed. I am not really interested in herbs. Maybe I need to change my pumping routine??

Regards changing routine, maybe you should try SurferJoe's Super Natty Bust Cream: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29336
Massaged into your breasts 3 times a day.

Thanks for the recommendation James. I would definitely use a topical, but I have always wondered if they actually worked.

Amanda- how long have you used the Genetix? Have you seen a noticeable difference?

I feel like massaging with oil has definitely increased the firmness and perkiness of my breasts and Genetix has helped with that.  I can't say that it alone has increased the size because I've used herbs along with massage.

I started with coconut oil but my skin doesn't react well to it so wanted to try something with a bit more 'umph'.  I love the feel of it, no strong smells and I love the ingredients.  Also, and I know this is kind of silly and has no bearing on anything really, but it was packaged with love and care (individually wrapped in pink paper with a note inside).  It really made me feel like the company cares and put love and effort into their product.

That said, yes it's spendy so if you don't want to buy it maybe try experimenting with different oils to find one that works for you? 

What do you use right now if anything?

(05-12-2018, 08:25 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  I feel like massaging with oil has definitely increased the firmness and perkiness of my breasts and Genetix has helped with that.  I can't say that it alone has increased the size because I've used herbs along with massage.

I started with coconut oil but my skin doesn't react well to it so wanted to try something with a bit more 'umph'.  I love the feel of it, no strong smells and I love the ingredients.  Also, and I know this is kind of silly and has no bearing on anything really, but it was packaged with love and care (individually wrapped in pink paper with a note inside).  It really made me feel like the company cares and put love and effort into their product.

That said, yes it's spendy so if you don't want to buy it maybe try experimenting with different oils to find one that works for you? 

What do you use right now if anything?

Amanda- what herbs are you taking?

I massage with almond oil before I pump. I was going to buy flax oil, but I heard it goes rancid quickly.

Currently I take PM during follicular and a combo of Shatavari, Wild Yam, and Fennel during luteal.  It's taken me awhile to figure out the right dosages and frequency though.

8lemon8, how's it going? Did you decide if you're going to change your program up?

(14-12-2018, 10:01 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  8lemon8, how's it going? Did you decide if you're going to change your program up?

I haven’t changed anything yet! Might look into topicals, though I’m skeptical if they’ll work. Still would like to steer clear of any herbs. I did start taking collagen recently. I figured it will be good for many things on top of cell generation including, skin, joints, hair, etc.

(17-12-2018, 10:23 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(14-12-2018, 10:01 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  8lemon8, how's it going? Did you decide if you're going to change your program up?

I haven’t changed anything yet! Might look into topicals, though I’m skeptical if they’ll work. Still would like to steer clear of any herbs. I did start taking collagen recently. I figured it will be good for many things on top of cell generation including, skin, joints, hair, etc.

So thought id chime in with topicals; cheap non commercial topical would be aleo and olive oil, Lotus tried awhile back and had success i was trying to find a link for you. Ill keep digging.

(17-12-2018, 10:42 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(17-12-2018, 10:23 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  

So thought id chime in with topicals; cheap non commercial topical would be aleo and olive oil, Lotus tried awhile back and had success i was trying to find a link for you. Ill keep digging.

Thanks Bonny. Do you mean aloe and olive oil mixed or one or the other?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon