Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(21-10-2018, 10:26 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  One month later, another pic update. Maybe not much of a difference from last month (pic is comparing from beginning), but growth is happening slowly, so I’m happy!

Wow, I can see a difference for sure! Congratulations and I wish you even more growth. Smile

(28-10-2018, 04:04 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  
(21-10-2018, 10:26 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  One month later, another pic update. Maybe not much of a difference from last month (pic is comparing from beginning), but growth is happening slowly, so I’m happy!

Wow, I can see a difference for sure! Congratulations and I wish you even more growth. Smile

Thanks golden boobies!!

Wonderful! 
So happy for your results, good luck Smile

(29-10-2018, 02:48 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 04:04 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  

Thanks golden boobies!!
Hii,

You got amazing progress in boob journey!
I would like to know which pump are you using and where did you bought it?

(24-08-2018, 05:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

I read that spearmint tea is a testosterone blocker. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there on herbs.

That is correct

Thank you Cely!

Thanks Shifa! I’m not using a noogleberry like many are. I’m using a pump called “enhance”. I got it on eBay a few years ago. I think it’s similar to the kangzhu that people on this site have purchased on eBay.

(01-11-2018, 12:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  That is correct

"Spearmint-anti-androgenic properties reduce the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected."

Thread compliments of Lotus, link below. Great for all things NBE. 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417&pid=163208&highlight=Spearmint+tea+lotus#pid163208

I grew a lot of spearmint this year and I felt like it only started working as an anti androgen
if I drank 2 strong cups of it every day.

When taking spearmint tea , the rule for best absorption is to drink on empty stomach.
ie , before breakfast, before dinner. Rule of thumb maintain 8 hr gap between both drinks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon