Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(25-08-2018, 02:54 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(24-08-2018, 05:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

Why don’t u use any herbs? 
Cely- I’m not interested in messing with my hormones. I’d prefer to keep it as natural as possible. Also, I’m under the understanding that herbs are temporary and only help while taking them- though I may be wrong about that.

(25-08-2018, 06:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(25-08-2018, 02:54 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(24-08-2018, 05:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

Why don’t u use any herbs? 
Cely- I’m not interested in messing with my hormones. I’d prefer to keep it as natural as possible. Also, I’m under the understanding that herbs are temporary and only help while taking them- though I may be wrong about that.
You can increase in your diet with high estrogenic vegetables, ( greens / roots ) and add testosterone represseants.  Doing this changes only slightly your hormone balance without effecting male functions

That’s interesting, myboobs. Do you have any recommendations for high estrogen veggies?

Does taking in more estrogen increase breast size, or is this only if one is lacking in estrogen?

(26-08-2018, 04:38 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  That’s interesting, myboobs. Do you have any recommendations for high estrogen veggies?

Does taking in more estrogen increase breast size, or is this only if one is lacking in estrogen?

Estrogen + progesterone helps female attributes. While testosterone assists male attributes.

So basically you increase your estrogen + progesterone and reduce your testosterone to assist you in breast growth . Mind you , your diet also may need adjusting.

The list for the veggies is long . I would advise you to google and make list as some veggies/ roots / fruits etc may not be to your liking 

There is abundance of information on this site and will be worth you reading that .

Any more updates? It looks like you had some amazing growth so far! I'm in the same boat as you (former breastfeeding mom), and I want to tell literally everyone about noogleberry.

(05-09-2018, 01:59 PM)hakuna mytatas Wrote:  Any more updates? It looks like you had some amazing growth so far! I'm in the same boat as you (former breastfeeding mom), and I want to tell literally everyone about noogleberry.

Hi hakuna! No new pics. I was trying not to obsess too much lol. Though I’ve been more aware of my body and have noticed that my boobs seemed a bit tighter and shrunken at the beginning of my cycle (as others had mentioned, but I had not previously noticed). 

How long have you been noogling for?

(06-09-2018, 05:07 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(05-09-2018, 01:59 PM)hakuna mytatas Wrote:  Any more updates? It looks like you had some amazing growth so far! I'm in the same boat as you (former breastfeeding mom), and I want to tell literally everyone about noogleberry.

Hi hakuna! No new pics. I was trying not to obsess too much lol. Though I’ve been more aware of my body and have noticed that my boobs seemed a bit tighter and shrunken at the beginning of my cycle (as others had mentioned, but I had not previously noticed). 

How long have you been noogling for?

That's a good policy. It's such a slow process with tiny fluctuations that it seems like it's best to space out the pictures in decent chunks of time. I've only been noogling for about 3 weeks now. While I don't have much growth to show for it yet (maybe 0.25inch at most),  my breasts feel noticeably fuller, I'm getting dull growing aches in them, and I've gone from saggy to non-saggy, which is already a win in my book.

Hakuna, if you are noticing any difference in 3 weeks, I’d say that’s pretty awesome! Did you take pics at the beginning? I find my pics are my best way to compare. 

Keep up the positive vibes! It makes all the difference and keeps you going for the long term!

Another pic. Just because. Almost 4 months in. I notice a difference for sure, but nothing drastic. But hey, I’m happy to have any change at all!

(08-09-2018, 05:04 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Another pic. Just because. Almost 4 months in. I notice a difference for sure, but nothing drastic. But hey, I’m happy to have any change at all!

I would say you have defo grown .
Happy breast growing  Wink Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon