Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(03-03-2019, 09:37 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Your progress is so inspiring, congrats girl!! Tongue

Aww, thanks so much sweetorange! That really means a lot!

I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my pumping for the most part. I thought I’d post a comparison pic from the beginning (it’s been about a year and 3 months). So here it is!

(11-08-2019, 12:36 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my pumping for the most part. I thought I’d post a comparison pic from the beginning (it’s been about a year and 3 months). So here it is!

Im definately seeing more fullness there!

(11-08-2019, 12:36 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my pumping for the most part. I thought I’d post a comparison pic from the beginning (it’s been about a year and 3 months). So here it is!

That is huge difference. Well done you  Smile Smile

(11-08-2019, 02:07 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

I second this, more fullness all over in the lower and the upper poles as well more tissue behind the nipples. May I ask what youre routine consist of? I saw noogleberry mentioned. I see you are not fat so maybe you can take a look at a diet for breats gaining purposes...dont know what you already included in your routine? I am too lazy to scroll back, not knowing it is up to date either Tongue

(11-08-2019, 07:56 PM)hannah Wrote:  

I second this, more fullness all over in the lower and the upper poles as well more tissue behind the nipples. May I ask what youre routine consist of? I saw noogleberry mentioned. I see you are not fat so maybe you can take a look at a diet for breats gaining purposes...dont know what you already included in your routine? I am too lazy to scroll back, not knowing it is up to date either Tongue

Hi Hannah,
All I’ve been doing is pumping. I massage right before I pump, and I usually pump and hold because it’s easiest. That’s it. No supplements or diet changes. No diet, mainly because I know I wouldn’t stick with it!

Very nice growth.
I bet your a happy girl now!
Thanks for sharing, your an inspiration for a simple steady routine!
Bobbi

(13-08-2019, 02:40 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice growth.
I bet your a happy girl now!
Thanks for sharing, your an inspiration for a simple steady routine!
Bobbi

Thanks so much, Bobbi!

(12-08-2019, 07:48 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(11-08-2019, 07:56 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Hi Hannah,
All I’ve been doing is pumping. I massage right before I pump, and I usually pump and hold because it’s easiest. That’s it. No supplements or diet changes. No diet, mainly because I know I wouldn’t stick with it!

Simple and effective, well done! Hope your diet is already okay otherwise you might untake yourself more possible growth..anyhow goodluck and I hope youll keep us updated if you grow more...Smile

Amazing!! I can't afford the noogleberry so I'm going to start with the Kangzhu cups and pump off of eBay or Amazon.

I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it could but can you be a little bit more specific about pump and hold vs pump and release and how many hours a day and days per week you have been pumping?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon