Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the criteria for the best responders?

I’ve followed Jenniferlove’s progress and Jezabelle on the NG forum and all I can say is WOW!

Jezabelle mentioned that she thought she responded so well as she used to have larger boobs but lost weight (went from C’s to A’s). She figured that she had the shrunken fat cells, and that gave her an advantage as they may have reinflated. 

I have 3 kids and breastfed all of them. I was by no means ever large in the chest, but I certainly have less now after pregnancies. 

Curious how post breastfed boobs respond to NBE. Thoughts?

(06-08-2018, 03:31 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’ve followed Jenniferlove’s progress and Jezabelle on the NG forum and all I can say is WOW!

Jezabelle mentioned that she thought she responded so well as she used to have larger boobs but lost weight (went from C’s to A’s). She figured that she had the shrunken fat cells, and that gave her an advantage as they may have reinflated. 

I have 3 kids and breastfed all of them. I was by no means ever large in the chest, but I certainly have less now after pregnancies. 

Mine are a lot nicer than pre pregnancy and a short stint of breastfeeding . 
You respond better to galatalofues too however that doesn’t mean youl grow bigger boobs from them

(07-08-2018, 01:34 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-08-2018, 03:31 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’ve followed Jenniferlove’s progress and Jezabelle on the NG forum and all I can say is WOW!

You respond better to galatalofues too however that doesn’t mean youl grow bigger boobs from them

EllaC- great to know that yours are better than pre pregnancy! I can’t for the life of me figure out what that word was that you mentioned?!

(07-08-2018, 05:09 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 01:34 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

EllaC- great to know that yours are better than pre pregnancy! I can’t for the life of me figure out what that word was that you mentioned?!
Oh galactalogues stupid auto correct Smile
The generic prolactin boosters  Wink

FWIW I’ve researched with vigour why we loose shape volume etc post breastfeeding and One particular article resonated is that we go UP in size and stretch tissue while we do BF and when we loose that extra size without adequate collagen intake nutritional etc we have stretched tissue which needs support etc. made sense To me cause even Jezzebelle Said collagen was a game changer whilst noogling . So I think any growth requires extra collagen support esp if older

(07-08-2018, 09:33 AM)EllaC Wrote:  FWIW I’ve researched with vigour why we loose shape volume etc post breastfeeding and One particular article resonated is that we go UP in size and stretch tissue while we do BF and when we loose that extra size without adequate collagen intake nutritional etc we have stretched tissue which needs support etc. made sense To me cause even Jezzebelle Said collagen was a game changer whilst noogling . So I think any growth requires extra collagen support esp if older
 Hmm. That’s a very interesting point, and it does make sense. I’ve heard people on this forum taking those hair, skin, nails supplements. I think those are collagen? Do you take collagen supplements?

(07-08-2018, 07:04 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 09:33 AM)EllaC Wrote:  FWIW I’ve researched with vigour why we loose shape volume etc post breastfeeding and One particular article resonated is that we go UP in size and stretch tissue while we do BF and when we loose that extra size without adequate collagen intake nutritional etc we have stretched tissue which needs support etc. made sense To me cause even Jezzebelle Said collagen was a game changer whilst noogling . So I think any growth requires extra collagen suBpport esp if older
 Hmm. That’s a very interesting point, and it does make sense. I’ve heard people on this forum taking those hair, skin, nails supplements. I think those are collagen? Do you take collagen supplements?

Absolutely, at the moment when i remember great lakes collagen and il start up msm/vit c for connective tissue support too . But yeh totally makes sence to me too, we are largely undernourished post breastfeeding due to milk taking up our nutrients so extra support when we stop is essential, they also said strengthening exercises too , pectoral, massage etc to keep up perkiness , would apply to nbe too Smile

Thats explains it- thank you Ella C.
I have started consuming flaxseeds, pumpkin and sunflower seed which is collagen boosting and taking this as grounded seeds rather than capsule form i find it much easier. It tastes nutty so nice!

I have been taking about 30g daily and thinking to go up by another 15g- thats about 45grams daily. Its been two months on the 30g intake and i believe its doing something even though its still early days. Hopefully that along side noogling with give me my C cups. 
Another thing i must comment on is i have been using the large cups for ages now and i fill the whole cup from the swelling. I bought the extra large in March but for the life of me couldnt get them to stay on and it hurt so much. This week i ordered the foam rings and my word has that made a difference! Im getting swelling much quicker- like in 10 mins and the swelling will last a good 5 hours if not more. I do half an hour each breast a day. Cant put them on together so unable to do my usual hour. Im hoping now that with more space in the cups i will start to grow outwards

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon