Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing by Chiyomilk

I was looking into the wildly successful routine of Chiyomilk and I’ve been fairly intrigued by the whole “fat brushing” has anyone seen actual change in their bodies by doing this?? 

I would love any ideas , tips, success stories. Anything at all on the subject. 

Please and thank you loves.

No, it didn’t work for me. 
Massage didn’t work for me, maybe cause i’m’too flat.

I think chiyomilk’s wonderful results are just made by Herbs. 

You can’t move fat from different part of the body, i’m So sorry but this is the ugly truth Sad

(07-08-2018, 10:49 AM)Cely Wrote:  No, it didn’t work for me. 
Massage didn’t work for me, maybe cause i’m’too flat.

I think chiyomilk’s wonderful results are just made by Herbs. 

You can’t move fat from different part of the body, i’m So sorry but this is the ugly truth Sad

How long did you try massage for?? 

I think there were MANY benefits to her program overall. I was just curious if anyone had actually tried fat brushing specifically and seen anything happen at all. People have talked about it but I haven’t actually seen any results. *shrugs* just curious really.

I don’t believe in fat brushing and I read a lot of programs of girls who grew with fat brushing+other massages, but I think that the enachement is all about other massages, I tried deer and chi massage, with no result, maybe because i’m totally flat. 
Try with chi massage, use ginko biloba for circulation, but I suggest you don’t waste your time with fat brushing. 
Good luck

(13-08-2018, 10:32 PM)Cely Wrote:  I don’t believe in fat brushing and I read a lot of programs of girls who grew with fat brushing+other massages, but I think that the enachement is all about other massages, I tried deer and chi massage, with no result, maybe because i’m totally flat. 
Try with chi massage, use ginko biloba for circulation, but I suggest you don’t waste your time with fat brushing. 
Good luck

I’ve seen a lot of information about it , but never any actual before and afters or results. I’m pretty skeptical about the whole thing. I figured it doesn’t hurt ask. Thank you for the response. I wish you well on your NBE journey.

(06-08-2018, 05:50 AM)lalaallen Wrote:  I was looking into the wildly successful routine of Chiyomilk and I’ve been fairly intrigued by the whole “fat brushing” has anyone seen actual change in their bodies by doing this?? 

I would love any ideas , tips, success stories. Anything at all on the subject. 

Please and thank you loves.

to the people saying it doesn't work, maybe its different for each person, but it seems to definitely work. here is one woman's: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755&highlight=CHIYOMILK+routine and she's sorta multiple times said its fat brushing 2x a day for 6 years and some type of breast oil as well. 6 years is a long time though so I can see most people quitting basically lol.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbusty.jugem.jp%2F&sandbox=1

So this is chiyomilk right?I don’t see where she mentions the massages as contributing to growth only pills? 

With that said I’ve seen a tonne of videos re fat brushing working, before and afters. Most on Japanese clips . Plus Noni the member here, she didn’t use pills just fat brushing and she looks amazing.

I myself are generally very slim upper torso but I always pull fat from surrounding breast area into the cup now and even if your slim you’d be surprised how much extra tissue is floating around.

What I can guarantee is that works over time. When I had to loose weight last year I couldn't noogle for 2 months and 2 weeks, and I did fat brushing four times a day . Turned out I did not loose an inch on my breasts but 5.90" on my waist !! Incredible but works. I am planning to add it since in one month I'll gain a bit of weight  (I am on a diet now for a marathon)!

PS: I still don't know why it works. That's a mystery .

(14-09-2018, 08:13 PM)EllaC Wrote:  https://translate.google.com/translate?so hl=en&sl=auto&tl=enso &u=http%3A%2F%2Fbusty.jugem.jp%2F&sandbox=1

So this is chiyomilk right?I don’t see where she mentions the massages as contributing to growth only pills? 

With that said I’ve seen a tonne of videos re fat brushing working, before and afters. Most on Japanese clips . Plus Noni the member here, she didn’t use pills just fat brushing and she looks amazing.

I myself are generally very slim upper torso but I always pull fat from surrounding breast area into the cup now and even if your slim you’d be surprised how much extra tissue is floating around.
So, she did both. I assume that's why she grew so much in such a short time period (2 years).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon