Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I too young ?

Hey there ! I want to try NBE but I wonder if I am too young for this. I am 17 years old and my cup size is currently a 34C .

I would say you're a little on the young side, but if you're a C cup already I'm not sure how much benefit you would get anyway. I think the majority of women would probably not grow beyond a C cup as you can usually only grow until you reach your natural potential size.

(30-07-2018, 10:07 PM)Rain Wrote:  Hey there ! I want to try NBE but I wonder if I am too young for this. I am 17 years old and my cup size is currently a 34C .

Hey! I think you are young yet but you can set up a massage program until you reach 19 years old. I think 19-20 yrs are the best time to start herb/suction/bovine supplementation. 

There are people on the forum who have grown just massaging. Check out Katana's thread, she is very inspiring!

Oh and welcome! Cool

Hi, 

I'm also 17 years old. But I had my period since I was 11/12 years old. If you had your Period for about 2 years it is okay in my opinion.

Just wait. Some girls just have small boobs and others have big boobs. I would say wait a few years and see what happens.

(02-08-2018, 03:27 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(30-07-2018, 10:07 PM)Rain Wrote:  Hey there ! I want to try NBE but I wonder if I am too young for this. I am 17 years old and my cup size is currently a 34C .

Hey! I think you are young yet but you can set up a massage program until you reach 19 years old. I think 19-20 yrs are the best time to start herb/suction/bovine supplementation. 

There are people on the forum who have grown just massaging. Check out Katana's thread, she is very inspiring!

Oh and welcome! Cool

Thank you ! I’ll definitely try that Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon