Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty 2012 Boost for way cheaper!!

(14-08-2018, 03:28 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi Ashely8 and StarSister,

May I ask how you do your diy padding? My diy padding kept on sliding off and cause leaking. I am looking for some ideas. Thanks!

Mine is this black foam. I found the idea on the NB site. I'll try to find it again, or find the name of what I bought and let u know. I think its pipe foam. It's black, with a smooth finish on the top so the oil or lotion doesn't ruin it. And u just fit it around the rim and glue it together at the seam. I'll get some more info for u soon.

(14-08-2018, 04:11 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

May I ask how you do your diy padding? My diy padding kept on sliding off and cause leaking. I am looking for some ideas. Thanks!

Mine is this black foam. I found the idea on the NB site. I'll try to find it again, or find the name of what I bought and let u know. I think its pipe foam. It's black, with a smooth finish on the top so the oil or lotion doesn't ruin it. And u just fit it around the rim and glue it together at the seam. I'll get some more info for u soon.

Thanks for the info! That’s enough to get me going. I recently took off my padding because it leaks too much. While my ribs doesn’t hurt it is developing the white indentation on my upper chest that’s looks like tan line. Dodgy I will checkout the hardware store for pipe foam. Thank you so much for the tip!

(15-08-2018, 03:52 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  

Thanks for the info! That’s enough to get me going. I recently took off my padding because it leaks too much. While my ribs doesn’t hurt it is developing the white indentation on my upper chest that’s looks like tan line. Dodgy I will checkout the hardware store for pipe foam. Thank you so much for the tip!

Np, I'll try to find that link so u have more idea of ways to use it. Just make sure the foam u get is smooth finish on the outside, with the porous foam on the inside. That was the lubricant u use to pump, won't ruin the outside layer.  Btw, it's slit lengthwise down the center, so it will wrap right around the rim easily. Also, I got the kind that is sticky on both sides of the slit so I i didnt have to glue it around the entire rim.  Just spread it apart, stick one side to the inside of the dome rim,  and one to the outside, then glue the seam where the whole thing meets together. Always cut too much and trim it after u see where it'll meet exactly.

(15-08-2018, 04:16 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

Np, I'll try to find that link so u have more idea of ways to use it. Just make sure the foam u get is smooth finish on the outside, with the porous foam on the inside. That was the lubricant u use to pump, won't ruin the outside layer.  Btw, it's slit lengthwise down the center, so it will wrap right around the rim easily. Also, I got the kind that is sticky on both sides of the slit so I i didnt have to glue it around the entire rim.  Just spread it apart, stick one side to the inside of the dome rim,  and one to the outside, then glue the seam where the whole thing meets together. Always cut too much and trim it after u see where it'll meet exactly.

Thank you so much for the detail description! Just got mine from hardware store.  Smile

(21-08-2018, 07:24 PM)FlatMeow Wrote:  
(15-08-2018, 04:16 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

Thank you so much for the detail description! Just got mine from hardware store.  Smile
Lmk if u have any trouble with it.  Just pm me.

Glue the ends of the insulation tubing together with Epoxy glue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon